Chad here. This is a view into what my tinder looks like daily...

Chad here. This is a view into what my tinder looks like daily, as long as you're fit and not autistic you can do this too. Stop fucking around. I eat what I want, lift when I want, party when I want, and sleep when I want. I work full time and go to school full time. It's not that fucking difficult. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get shit done so you can live like I do.

So is this /Chad/ general?
Anybody wanna post all related Chad copypastas?

I'm at work, or I would

>>laying down

here's one

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

i'm a 5/10 manlet and have convos like this daily with tinder sluts too

it's nothing special dude

Difference between me and you is I actually fuck the attractive ones without them being disappointed

yeah sure thing buddy ;)

>needing validation from tinder
>going so far as to post thot messages on an anonymous forum

for me, this is how the conversation would go

>Heyy

>hi

>Whats up?

>nm. u?

>sameeee watching netflix

>cool

It kills me, but I'm so fucking horny. I do get girlfriend or hook up once in a while, but shit. What can I do?

>have to message girls first instead of them initiating
>chad
pick one

Just say "lemme smash", pajeet.

Here's your (you)
5/10 thread, you can do better

>starting convo with any variation of hello
Just make something up with either her name or her bio for Christ's sake

no "chad" calls himself chad and brags on an anonymous korean basket weaving imageboard.
you incel cucks all talk about how your looks prevent you from living, but even your few word replies gives away the fact youre autistic. and this is pretty impressive actually.

>sends the first message
>sends more than two messages
>some messages contain complete sentences
>uses emoticons like a cuck
You're not Chad

In fact, Chad doesn't use tinder, he just gets e-stalked by prime HQNP JBs that run down his inbox with invites to pound their balloon knots

This is related to Tao, just flow with your senses, eat when you body ask for it, sleep when you body need sleep, literally just b urself bro

What do women think when they read this shit?
They certainly don't think anything when writing it.

A real Chad would be insulting girls and still getting dates. All within 4 messages. You could just be a slightly average looking guy and a horny girl

>people on an anime image board arguing what a popular person does with their time

thanks for the early morning laughs fit

kek

In my experience if I ever talk to a girl about mutual interests they have no interest in talking about their mutual interests. pic related.

not like that.

if her profile says she likes dogs then say

> is it true what they say about dog girls

Are you guys more alpha than me?

The West is finished.

I think I lost an inch of penis just reading that shit

ZING!! You sure showed him!

What the fuck, man.

>Having to use an app to pick up chicks
What kind of beta are you?

if you send her a fucking paragraph about how much you love her interests, no SHIT she's not gonna respond. you have to mention it in a way that could lead to a conversation

So you work full time, go to school full time, party and pick up girls off tinder and still have time to lie on the internet, that's impressive.

>as long as you're fit and not autistic
you forgot
>and white

Holy what an asshole

lmao

>This is a view into what my tinder
And here is a view into your future;

Every STI known to man a few even doctors dont know how the fuck you got them
You eventually settling down but far too late for your age, stuck in a failing marriage with a girl you dont like
Two kids you dont like who dont like you

>People want to fuck someone interested in fucking over someone who is interested in being a friend
No. Fucking. Shit.

You're a no life beta, im sure you've played the Sims. You should know then that in the Sims when you want to smash someone you have to start by flirting with them which progresses you down a romantic path. If you talk to them about interests it takes you down the friend path.

Pro fucking tip; stop getting so hung up on whether you like the personality of someone you want to smash. Just go balls deep on flirting with people you want to smash instead of trying to be a fucking nice guy.

if i was Chad i would end every one of those convos with
>you dont have a weird pussy do you?

Yeah tell them you're a street shitter, that'll get you in for sure

i dont think you can be buddhist while being all that other imaginary shit

>Chad here

Chad doesn't know he's Chad. He doesn't even contemplate such toxic concepts like Chad

It's the cuck for that one antifa girl that got fucking decked at a rally in Berkeley.

Even if they are disappointed I'm still fucking them. Dipshit. ;)

Dear lord the little chat was so cancerous
Mix both of your iq together and the value would not go past room temperature

Jokes on you I love on the surface of Venus

I'm Chad I fuck all these bitches slamming pussy and eating buttholes. I don't give a fuck.

>eating butthole

The most beta thing a man can do.

was that it op? was that supposed to be impressive? i for sure thought you were going to post more examples but you just left it there. pretty autistic thread desu

t. Beta fuck boy virgin

Mad that I get sluts left and right and you only get mommies and daddies disappointment?

Lol ok, did you just start getting pussy recently and think thats something worth bragging about on Veeky Forums? im genuinely confused what point you are trying to make with this thread, its very autistic

>hurt you're autistic you're autistic

Like a broken record player. Only thing more broken is your family, mate.

>mommies and daddies disappointment?
>Only thing more broken is your family, mate.

alot of projection going on here, mate

I come across a lot of female profiles like this (only OKC though, not other sights) but for some reason I never thought there were men like that too

>thinking Chad even knows what a forum is

>mfw this is accepted and celebrated in California

How do we generate an earth quake?

>he's afraid to eat some butt

It's literally the easiest way to get anal, stop being a little sissy fag flip your girl over push her head in the pillow and eat that butthole, she'll never really respect you if you don't.

My favorite pasta of all time

Veeky Forums please give me some good tinder bios, I know just posting your hobbies is boring as fuck.

This is peak faggotry

I've long advocated collecting a bunch of people to kick at the fault line.

My bro told me it was a transverse fault so they'll just slide into Canada

This is because 500 men a day hit up everything from the hottest to the most average women. More men hit up average women because they believe they can't get uber hotties. This makes average 6/10s feel like fucking princesses when in reality they're not prime pussy.

Prime pussy? Forget it, you're either rich, famous, 9-10/10, or extremely lucky.

please
I suck ass at tinder
I know its good to have pics with friends to make you look fun and social but I dont have any
what do?

Nicolai Tesla did no fap for so long he brought down a comet in Siberia.
Try that

Don't describe yourself in your bio. Just put a completely out of context emoji or your height if your above 6'

Let the photos do the talking

>and not autistic
There lies our problem, lad.

advice on photos?

HIGH EST

cringe

Rules are: No selfies, just do it if you don't have other photos or if you're extremely good looking

The numbers are in order:
1 - Photo of your face / Shirtless photo
2 - Photo of your face / Shirtless photo (choose which is which)
3 - Photo doing something funny
4 - Photo with a pet
5 - Photo with bros or at a party
6 - Photo being handsome (dressed up, serious face)

>Being ugly enough that anyone on tinder meets your standards.

Go clubbing, anything else is beta af.

Chads: How do I make guy friends? What do you guys do?

Can we have a HIGH EST thread for once?

What do I do when I've started to get decent matches but they don't respond to messages?

WHAT ARE THE GOOD HOOKS?

write some funny yet sexually hinting shit, like "part time naked yoga consultant"
try and seem cool and fun and confident, be, or pretend to be someone a girl would want to spend time with. girls want someone that they'll feel good with, as in have fun and not be judged. think "if I were a girl, what what kind of guy would I want to be with and why?"
yeah it sounds weird, but if you know what they're looking for, its much easier

They blindly right swiped, you either look like chad and they hit you up or you look like a standard guy and they ignore you forever.