183 cm, 61 kg (6.0', 134 lbs) too skinny for a dude?

183 cm, 61 kg (6.0', 134 lbs) too skinny for a dude?

what dude, he looks like a girl

jesus christ at least wear clothes that fit man, makes a big difference

you areabout as tall as my ex gf and have the same weight. Mind you one year earlier she was a bit "fatter" at 68kg, more ass and tits basically she looked better then but..

what im trying to say is, I'd fuck you.

I've taken shits heavier than you

They do

stop shaving ur legs faggot

Why?

my body is ready

It makes you look feminine
Dont know if that is your thing

Not if you're transitioning m2f.

Ditch the shorts, buy a top that fits. Get to at least 70kg.

Those are my fave shorts, what's wrong with them?

I find them too feminine. They look like they were designed for women. But I'm not a great fan of shorts generally.

Plus, given your build and the fact that they're so short, it just makes you look gangly.

But I'm from /v/, not Veeky Forums.

Fuck you for giving me a boner OP

Guess it's my legs

183 is 6ft not 6'1" you daft skelly

Wait nevermind, I'm retarded

at least i know what kind of faggots creates manlet threads all day. you look like a mixture of "cant sue me my dad is a lawyer" and and a guy who is to afraid to transition but wear stockings at home

Perfect trap potential

is 70kg the bare minimum for someone 6 foot?

i'm the same height as this guy and only 68kg

you look like an absolute faggot 2bh
>6ft trap
nigga that aint a trap, it's an ambush

I'm 5'7 and people think I'm skinny at your weight

Not just at home...

too fat, you really need to cut my dude

Pls be in London

Why?

>size of a girl
>shaved legs
>short shorts
If you're gong to purposely try to be a trap you should probably grow your hair out.

ur hot lol, don't let them get to you

yes.

When I saw the thumbnail, I thought I saw a skinny girl. Yeah, you are too skinny for a dude. Eat more and lift more.

no, but those shorts are mega lame
>inb4 muh Veeky Forums
you look like a douche

At 183cm you should weigh around 70kg to be healthy.

well considering me 144lbs @ 5''9" makes me look emaciated.... I think you can guess the answer.

Why would anyone listen to Veeky Forums? Their style is shit and their ideal body type is shit as well.

WTF I'm 188cm tall and the lowest weight I can go is 75kg. Hit the gym man hahaha.

you legit look gay, are you gay?

t. Veeky Forums

Shoo shoo twink golem

THANK YOU SKELETON

kek!

like to feel you some cummies tbqh

you can find a bunch of girls who look like him just 10" shorter at fotka.pl/najnowsze, the Polish instagram

Thank you Mr. Skeletal!

I'd gay you up.

But not of that posture. If you are buff you can wear a skirt and be manly.
If you aren't you just look like a faggot.

I'm 5'5 at 68kg and I still think I'm too skinny. At 6 foot you should weight around 80 kg.

As former skeleton lord (same height, 2kg lighter) let me tell you, you will feel a lot better with some more mass on yourself.

Agree, most posts on fa look like actual retards

Your outfit makes you look like a beta. Stop wearing short shorts unless you're trying to be gay

75kg

>tfw 6'2 147 lbs
bulking is hell but I can't stand looking in the mirror

i think the problem is what clothes and sizes are you wearing
if you want to look like a 14 year old girl, you are doing great
if you want to look like a non twink male, put on some decent pants, or at least short pants that go to your knee
maybe using a tshirt made out of a heavier fabric could help too: the one you are using looks like is made for a wetshirt contest, so it adds to the girly look

you are slim as fuck, so if you train every other day, you will get into ottermode in 3-4 months at most

nevermind, guys
OP is a pasta

That's a cut for women you dense baboon. Men's short cut above the knees

Yes. I am a 5'4'' woman and I weigh 115, which is only like 20 lbs off from your weight at 8 inches taller. I could deadlift you