Anyone here have digestive problems or reflux issues? how do you eat enough for bulking

anyone here have digestive problems or reflux issues? how do you eat enough for bulking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWFvQ9y1NOk
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gastritis. It's getting better but I lived a mental hell for nearly a year now. It's not causing any real pain but not being able to eat whatever you want is a fucking torture.

daily reminder that bulking is pants on head
youtube.com/watch?v=oWFvQ9y1NOk

Digestive enzymes, chew a lot, stretch/massage abs, walk 10/15min after meals.

I have gastric reflux, but nexium makes me symptom free

Arr rook same.

Also avoid coffe, artificial sweetened drinks and dont drinks a lot of water right after a meal.

Bulking isn't retarded, it's a great way to tell someone that you no longer give a shit about your diet and caloric intake without having them call you out.

had that. Coupled with constipation.

Eosinophilic esophagitis is what eventually did me in though. Was in bed for several months.

As a dude that dealt with a shit load of digestive issues, get that shit fixed first. Your life will be all around better if you get your issue fixed before worrying about bulking.

Yeah have a few, I have to eat low fodmap except I can tolerate lactose

oh and several ulcers. Forgot about those fun little bastards.

did you suspect you had them before any testing? what were your symptoms? i see mixed reports online, i think i might have ulcers. i get this thing where its hard to swallow food all the way, and it wont go all the way down and stay down after i eat it, and it feels like tremendous upper chest lower neck pressure immediately after swallowing. could that be ulcers? i made an appt for the doctor but its a 3 week wait

Drink more water than you do now. It neutralises your stomach acid a little, which reduces the symptoms of acid reflux. It seems to be the only thing that helps me, besides medication, but medication should always be the last option. Always try to let your body do whatever it thinks is right before resorting to poisoning it so it does what you want it to.

40mg nexium got me to stop puking during long runs and heavy weight.

Drink digestive teas

1-2 get, that ass is so juicy

All the men in the background are the same

rolling

Take prevacid. I had stomach issues (ulcer) for a while, and prevacid made it vanish in like two weeks. There's fourteen pills in one bottle, and you take one every day for two weeks.

>how do you eat enough for bulking
just ask your mom or neighbor for some breast milk

Lel

Wtf ?

GERD, chronic gastritis, and IBS here. Mostly I just suck it up and try not to eat food that triggers me. Sleeping on an incline helps, and I keep Gaviscon handy for flareups.

I don't fuck with the pills anymore, you know those rare side-effects? I got them. Crazy bacteria build-up in my intestines, couldn't shit normal for months and I was always in agony.

Fuck it. Roll.

>started drinking smoothies for calories
>shits get loose as fuck

i'm hoping that maybe grinding up my oats into powder will help. i think it might be the oats because i use old fashioned ones and eat them raw (just grind them up into the smoothie) and my shits seem to leave like grains on the paper

Is possible to increase my muscle size without bulking? aka Lean Gains?

no that is the Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)
It causes the esophagus to restrict and tighten due to scar tissue.
If it feels like food is stuck trying to get into your stomach, and water or something will push it through.

You need to get a full allergy panel done.

what triggers it for you?

personal responsibility

I don't know how to eat anymore because everything gives me the shits or gas or crippling pain or reflux or a sore mouth or nausea or all of it at once

Dairy fucks my shit up, gluten, soy, anything spicy, anything too sugary, coffee, tomatoes, beans, m8s I'm fully fucked innit

fag

Are you me? Seriously have had the same damn problem, diarrhea every morning and all through the day for months. Cant eat or workout or do much of anything. Doctor gave me antibiotics for h pylori and I just finished the two weeks of them today, hopefully this will be enough to get my gut right.

Bulking is perfectly fine. Some people have a lot of success with it and make very little gains without a good excess in calories.

Eating 8000 calories at 155-165 lb makes no fucking sense.

i dunno but ive been talking to people at the gym and this shit seems to be more common than i thought, i thought it was just me but im beginning to suspect modern medicine is behind the curve on shit right now. its either stuff in the food or some sort of infection that they dont seem to know about similar to h pylorie

KEK!

I shit 12 times a day and have only gained fat this year despite working out and eating 200g of protein
Im just gunna fucking wait a year and roid im so tired of all this. Even mass gainer shakes dont really work

roll

Yeah, that's what Frank was saying in the video: you just need approximately 300 calorie surplus and to get those calories from clean food. user went too far by turning Frank's statement against dirty bulking to just bulking at all.

>I shit 12 times a day and have only gained fat this year
>thinking steroids will magically fix your digestive system
I hope you get gyno and impotency

k

haha fail faggot

roll

Roll please

desu I'm happy with all of them

if you're bulking you care about your caloric intake, you want it to be yuge

i drink more water and stick away from juices. this helps my digestion and keep more room in for nutrients from foods.

i don't try to not do anything in a day. for one i don't like sitting and being idle all of the time. two walking and whatnot helps with increasing apatite. if i am sitting for longer periods, i make it a ritual to get up, look at things in the distance for my vision, and move around for a few minutes. this also helps cognition and focus when i go back to whatever task i was doing.

you may want to eat more or less meals in a day. do whatever is healthy but allows you to consume the most calories in a day. example for me it would be 3 big meals vs right now i have 5-6 smaller ones. the main difference in this personal intake is the amount of calories total.

weed also helps my apatite and my recovery. i suppose eating is part of recovery though.

shoot up

Third girl is thinking "fuck that bitch"

Laryngeal reflux can also cause this. Try antacids (maalox), PPIs (prilosec), six small meals a day, and avoiding spicy and acidic foods.

If you don't respond to that it could be EoE and you'll know by the time you have your appointment.

Roll

I have this

HELL YES

Railing

roll

rollin

Who is this braphog?

Roll

rolling

roll

I just noticed all the dudes on the background look the same.

Oh god

I kept getting reflux issues due to taking naps right after eating. Took me a while to figure it out.

Rollin for the booty

rollin

how the fuck do parents let her teenage daugthers dress like this? i dont even let my wife do this, much less my on daughter

>let
Why do you feel entitled to controlling what other people do?

Hi fat retard

because its my daughter and wife that live under my care and protection. are you retarded?

Hey friend are you interested in getting some cheap burkas for your women? A man's property should be dressed properly after all.

>Mudslime inbred detected
>Not wanting dat extra T from seeing smallcucks hit on your daugther
>Honour culture
>A shiggily diggily dooo

you hate islam for all the wrong reasons

I don't hate islam, I hate violence, sexism and racism.

yeah, like i said, all the wrong reasons

>Wanting your daughter to be a whore
After all, you have no choice in burgerland right?

there is a huge difference between wearing something modest and "wearing" the trash this woman is. half her ass is showing and she is wearing a bra as a top. On top of that her face looks like she is 16 but her body looks 35.

lol what i try hard. being a feminist raised by a single mother is going to take you far boy

You speak like islam = violence, sexism and racism
Well, you are wrong, the problem is not islam itself, is radical muslims.

I'm not a feminist, I'm just a mentally sane person.

I know right, what fucking whores for not covering their bodies properly, they are a bunch of degenerates for exposing something as natural as the human body. May God have mercy on their sinner souls.

fedora as fuck dude

>Well, you are wrong, the problem is not islam itself, is radical muslims.
>I'm not a feminist, I'm just a mentally sane person.
>exposing something as natural as the human body

you are like a caricature of a try hard. naive, stupid, and ignorant, and proud of it, too funny.

they all read from the same book. that book is the problem. people aren't static and the line between radical and moderate isn't exactly well-defined.

there are good muslims but they are good people in spite of their faith. if any serious muslim cleric had his way they would be the first to lose their heads.

the only "good muslim" dead muslim

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos

Rollerinno

I have very slight reflux but its brought about by my own stupid bulking habit.

- Eat slowly (More small meals throughout the day than few large ones)
- Eat sitting upright
- Avoid large meals before intense lifts like squats or deads

Spoken like a typical American who has no clue what its like to live around muslims. The problem is Islam. Its not a "small" minority that holds repulsive radical ideas. Sure there are good muslims too, I know them personally. Those are always the ones that arent super religious though. They would be killed in their own country for not being muslim enough.

roll

Claims natty in the video, what a loser

Roll

Some fucked up thing where my ass sweats when I can poop. Not when I need to, but when I can poop.
Eating 33 grams of fiber now, will try to up it and see if that helps.

It means I poop 4-10 times per day. Luckily I'm in school still.

Doctor said I have IBS, smell like shit and have a ton of gas unless I don't eat at all, even then sometimes I still smell pretty bad.

Dunno what's wrong, I think really constipation is what originally made this all happen, not sure if the muscles are loose or fucked or something.

Anyone have any tips?

roll

Why didn't you ask your doctor?

roll

I did, she figures it's just IBS.

Which doesn't stop me from smelling bad.

Gut dysbiosis/leaky gut

Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar saved my life. I can't recommend this miracle product enough for anyone. It is amazing.

See

Is there any specific way I need to take it? I'd appreciate any information you have.

agreed, I would never let my gf leave house in something like this.

the weak should fear the strong
Meh, the daughter I agree with this on but the wife is more along the lines of "I am with her for many reasons, one of those reasons is she's not an attention hungry whore".
if she changes that about herself then I don't want to be with her anymore

I do 1 tsp in 8-12 oz of water 1-2 times every day.

Rolling f or dem 1-2