South Africa under apartheid was by far the wealthiest and most advanced country in Africa...

South Africa under apartheid was by far the wealthiest and most advanced country in Africa, producing nearly 75% of the continent's gross national product. It was almost completely self-sufficient so boycotts had little effect upon its economy. In fact most of Africa was dependent upon South Africa. South Africa was governed by a Western parliamentary republic and strictly segregated racially. South Africa granted complete self-government to blacks in their own homelands (or bantustans) and recognized four of them as independent nations.

Though South Africa was perpetually criticized by the world press for its racial separatism, its blacks lived better than the blacks of any other African country and were multiplying rapidly and healthily. 87% of black welfare costs were being paid by whites. This included food, clothing, training, housing, education, health care, even old age pensions.

Thousands of South African blacks graduated from college every year, more than three times as many as in the rest of Africa combined. Every black child was within walking distance of a primary school. Africa's largest hospital, which served blacks almost exclusively and performed over 1800 operations per month, was in South Africa.

The blacks of South Africa owned more cars than did all the citizens of the Soviet Union.

South Africa had more black doctors, lawyers, professional people, and millionaires than all of the rest of the world combined.

In fact, conditions were "so bad" for blacks in South Africa that the country had a tremendous problem with illegal black immigration, having over one million illegal foreign workers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita#UN_estimates_between_1990_and_1999
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#IMF_estimates_between_1990_and_1999
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_wrongs_make_a_right
mondoweiss.net/2013/12/alliance-relationship-apartheid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems legit

Sage

Well it's true. South Africa was a desirable place to live, my uncle's family migrated there in the 1970s and loved it, but now their kids say it's turned to a total shithole.

It was the one place in Africa that Britain developed to the level of a first world country. So what? You forgot to mention the AIDS epidemic.

Cope

South Africa has gotten worse, but it was always a shithole. Stop watching a segregationist state with rose-tinted glasses.

The reality is that most South African whites felt like they lived in a First World country because they were segregated from the townships and teeming masses of disfranchised people who were not even allowed into the cities except to work.

It's like living your entire life on some gated community in Brazil and pretending you live in a First World country. No difference at all.

In fact you should do that, move to Brazil and you can still live out the "apartheid experience".

Pic: GDP per capita in the year 2000. Red is below world average, Purple is above.
South Africa was below the world average. This is only 5 years after aparheid ended.

>South Africa was a desirable place to live
Nowhere full of Boers can be desirable for anyone but a Boer, they have the most autistic us and them mentality I've ever experienced besides the Quebecois

They were Czechs.

>This is only 5 years after apartheid ended.

Tbh it's Eurocentric to think that people with no cultural concept of individual rights or democracy would be capable of maintaining such institutions. We should have just left Africans in the countryside and allow them to cross borders like the wildlife; the White Man[s Burden was a mistake, and a dangerous one at that

Who are you trying to convince OP? Are you implying that me being a northern-European gives a shit about some African shithole?

All the '''''''''''white people'''''''' in SA can die for all I care.

>Scandies ever in charge of not being cucked

>this is the life of the leftypol soyboy

Well it's hard to find data from 23 years ago so quickly.

Here you go, 1995:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita#UN_estimates_between_1990_and_1999

It was poorer than Brazil and Gabon.
It was a shithole.

Stellar argument. In the meantime, stop making overt /pol/-tier threads on Veeky Forums you fucking waste of breath.

These "teeming masses" were way smaller before they were given food and healtcare.
If you want to compare Brazil with apartheid South Africa, why don't you post some stats comparing them, like scientic publications, murder rates, people living in poverty, access to sanitation, and so on?

europoors always sound so childish and hysterical

I don't ever make threads on Veeky Forums. You're still a Scandinavian cuckold and there's a good reason why nobody will mourn you once your country's gone.

whats the population difference though

SA's blacks didn't have it better under apartheid, there were simply less of them. An uncontrolled population growth is what produces poverty, crime, and unemployment, and that is what has happened in SA. If anything, whites weren't able to manage the land properly despite having racist politics in place that gave them all the power. A good management would have meant educated the blacks and controlling their population growth. Instead, the whites were just interested to exploit them as cheap labour and make big short-term profits.

It's per capita retard.

You can do all you want after you GO BACK to europe.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as Europe belongs to europeans. How is this hard to get?

>nominal
>in Africa

This was after a decade of sanctions though, and after roughly 1 million highly educated whites left the country, due to the abolishment of apartheid. However, it is still true that SA's earlier growth was unsustainable, because it was based on ever-growing cheap black labour, which however became more and more problematic as the number of blacks grew, and the institutions of welfare that were put in place were no longer enough to provide for them. With a bit better management the whites probably could have kept their white beaches and the blacks would have never chimped out.

Who are you trying to convince? Are you implying that me being a Yankee gives a shit about some European shithole?

All the """"""""white people"""""" in EU can die for all I care.

It looks the same when you use PPP.
Stop covering for your racist third world country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#IMF_estimates_between_1990_and_1999

>Still poorer than Brazil and Turkey

Looks a bit better in 1980 but it still was a poor country, check the table above.

>Looks a bit better in 1980 but it still was a poor country, check the table above.

It was 25% of america's gdp. Today that would be almost 15.000 dollars. SA gdp/capita is roughly 5.000 dollars. So it has dropped to roughly 8% of americas gdp.

However, as I said, SA's growth was not sustainable anyways, so a downturn would be coming sooner or later. But the abolishment of apartheid, that caused a braindrain of whites, definetely made that downturn much sharper.

Exactly. I don't expect Americans to care about Europe, so why the fuck should I care about some Africanized Dutch people in fucking Africa?

Honestly I used to care about Europe, like when the Bataclan was attacked. But I've realized now this is the fate you've chosen. I hope Mohammad's invasion is swift and brutal; don't come crying to us to solve your shit again, Eurofucks. You're on your own

This. If you want to implement a society and state on racist principles, you have to have some enlightened racial policy that secures the perpetuation of such a system. That means stopping black population growth, and encouraging their economic, political and educational development to a certain extent

See

Come and take it, faggot. We inherited the redskins like we did the beavers and the forests; we did to them what we did. Fuck off

> A flag with three smaller flags in the middle of it

Why.jpg

South Africa is fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Zimbabwe-style reverse Apartheid coming soon. White men better leave before it's too late

>thinking there is a de facto apartheid in Brazil
Fuck off you nigger. There is literaly zero racial tension here, apart from the one fabricated by the media and afrocentric political groups

Wasn’t this exact same thread posted here last week same picture, with the op word for word.
Your a fucking shill, funny thing is /pol/acks like to call people shills but then they engage in this behavior

Rhodies and Saffies should be given refugee status over Sunni Syrians

What the fuck?
Is there a more obnoxious stereotype than your typical university black female student?

To be fair, they have a fairly decent chance of getting visas. That's why there is an increasing rate of White emigration in South Africa. SA will have less than 1% White population by 2050, leaving SA to become Zimbabwe V 2.0.

South Africa is dead to me

I didn't say there was apartheid in Brazil.

I said that Brazil is perceived as a third world country and apartheid South Africa wasn't precisely because in Brazil the poverty is more in-your-face while in SA it was hidden by segregation.

All those SA whites were just living in a bubble, like a gated community, except it was entire cities that were gated in SA.

Saffers should be fucking gassed, Rhodies are alright

Now now cuckold you are one of those retards that think poor white people dont exist, no no no buddy there were poor white people in SA many poor white people in SA so shut up with your EBIL RICH WHITEY drivel.

There were almost no poor whites in SA under apartheid. They had guaranteed government jobs and preference in hiring over blacks as state policy, just like Black Economic Empowerment in today's South Africa discriminates against whites and gives preference to blacks.

Both things are wrong. Just because I criticize one doesn't mean I back the other.

It's like you people have turned off critical thinking. /pol/ has eaten your brain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_wrongs_make_a_right

Racist third world country then, racist third world country now.

These White poverty colonies existed for a while in SA, but it did expand a lot after Apartheid

You clearly have never been into Brazil. It's a bigass country, where rich people living in gated community also exist, it's a full classist society, some have only seen poverty through tv and their nanny's.

Poor people in your face is only available in actual poor favelas, and only idiot tourists go there and get killed for.being morons

1. The South African economy has grown heavily since 1994.
2. The South African murder rate is lower than it was in 1994.
3. White people make up 8% of South Africa's population but only 2% of murder victims.

>South Africa had more black doctors, lawyers, professional people, and millionaires than all of the rest of the world combined.
Going to need a source, highly doubtful given the existence of the United States.

>In fact, conditions were "so bad" for blacks in South Africa that the country had a tremendous problem with illegal black immigration, having over one million illegal foreign workers.
South Africa *still* has a major issue with illegal immigration.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH oh thats rich no poor white people. Poor whites are allover SA right now explain that fucker and these poor whites are not the liberal gated fuckers they are just rural whites meaning they never had a chance to be rich in the first place.

I'm sure you reuse the same antifa cringe images over and over again.

>Poor whites are allover SA right now explain that fucker
They were disfranchised by racist ANC policies. They lived OK under apartheid, which benefited them.

All those pics you are posting are post-1994.

>racist
Confirmed cuck, commit suicide. If the Boers were racist blacks would be extinct in Zulustan right now.

racist =/= genocidal

I just said the ANC is racist, not the boers.

Clearly I am talking to a retard with reading comprehension skills below the elementary school level.

No surprise since you are from /pol/.

If blacks in the ANC were racist they'd have torn down the Voortrekker monument

too bad South Africa's GDP was in the solid decline since 2011

Give them time.

Blacks genocide Boers and Boers just say say "sorry please dont think we are racist".
They are racist they openly call for the death of whites in Zulustan all the time.

>Only white farmers get killed in South Africa
Dumb
>they openly call for the death of whites in Zulustan all the time.
Then why has the gay pseudo-Egyptian temple to shooting coons stood since 1994? You'd think that would be the first thing to go, and "Shoot the Boer" is the exact same sort of excessively racist protest song as Irish Republican or Yugoslav War music

Don't bother arguing, these """people""" need a simplified, black-and-white, reality of the world, fed to them by anonymous infographics made by other cheeto-stained faggots.

No matter what you say, to them, South Africa was a paradise during apartheid and was ruined by da evil blacks. This is not aparheid's poor education system biting the boers in the ass, no sir.

Such a cuck you are defending actual white genocide, holy shit.

You've caused "our shit" with your constant proxy wars in the middle east. Anglos want Europe to fall.

>South Africa was a paradise during apartheid and was ruined by da evil blacks

this

There is no genocide in South Africa, but I wish there was

There is no genocide because Whites are leaving the AIDS-ridden shithole in increasing numbers anyways

>rich people get killed and robbed
>vast majority of rich people happen to be white
That sure sounds like a genocide

Oh I get it, your a fucking jew.

Maybe you should look in a mirror kike
mondoweiss.net/2013/12/alliance-relationship-apartheid/

No, I'm just sick of Boer cunts coming over here and whinging about shit, if you listen to a Boer you'd think they were the only people in the history of the planet to suffer an injustice

No faggot, your dumb White man's burden mentality is what caused your shit. Europe does NOT have to do shit when it comes to the migrant crisis. Your governments could easily turn people away from your borders, but out of an asinine sense of superiority you refuse

Jews do this too

Their case is special because it's happening in a supposed "hate-free" utopia of post-Apartheid South Africa

>Their case is special
Nation of fucking cry babies

mad

You would be too if you had to work with the insufferable cunts

The Bantustans were still shitholes.

The thing you /pol/tards seem to forget about Rhodesia and South Africa is that anyone can say their country is "successful" or "modern" when you only count some teeny minority who can loot everything and everyone else in the country and hoard its wealth. I guess you think Maoist China was a success because Mao and his cronies were living the high life.

That's what happens when blacks govern themselves

>injustice
What injustice? Ethnic cleansing against foreign settlers is justified.

At least they knew how to work the land unlike the natives. Mugabe's "free White farms for all Blacks" program was a disaster for its citizens, showing that even under White's oppression, the native Africans fared better.

Then all dark-skinned "refugees" in Europe should be murdered too. Fair trade?

>"""govern themselves"""

>If the South was racist then Mississippi wouldn't be 50% black.

This shows how jewish meteics for success like owning cars and fancy clothes are really not indicative of higher quality of life

>South Africa had more black doctors, lawyers, professional people, and millionaires than all of the rest of the world combined
This is bait, right?

>over here
Britain? Australia? Either way you live in a shithole.

As opposed to South Africa?

>hoard its wealth
Yes cuckold, wealth generated by the white people, the negro savages had absolutely fucking nothing but wilderness before whitey. Rhodesia and SA are white countries they were made by white people in wilderness they dont fucking belong to niggers at all.