Will this fix my garbage complexion?

Will this fix my garbage complexion?

No, you need to be more specific as to what's wrong with it.

Miss Information said it would, and she's never wrong.

Yeah definitely. Use product from an extinct savage race who used to rip the hearts out of their tribesman on the top of an altar to please their gods. They seemed to be very intellectually logical and scientific in their culture.

If you wanted the world's most powerful facial you should have asked me

Constantly have clogged pores. Little dark clogs if you look closely.

>muh intellect
>muh logic
>muh science
OP is an idiot, but you're even more fucking stupid. do you have any goddamn idea how sophisticated those temples were? they were built to be aligned with fucktons of astronomical events, and allowed the aztecs to make all kinds of calculations about the positions of stars and the movement of heavenly bodies

shit, that's not even touching on their goldworking, their art, their stonemasonry, or their insane fucking obsidian working

saying that violence = a lack of intellect/logic/scientific ability is absolutely fucking absurd. look at the fucking europeans that conquered the fuck out of them using advanced logistics, metallurgy, and chemistry

Is it not just branding?

What the fuck, how am I an idiot? Kill yourself you presumptuous cunt.

>calls me even more stupid
>cannot even distinct the aztecs with the mayans

Slap yourself brainlet. Oh and stop watching ancient aliens.

If you're looking for the world's most powerful facial then look no further

>mayans had the calendar
>only indians who could do math and look at stars
you're the only brainlet here, lad. mayans managed to fuck themselves long before europeans showed up. the fucking aztecs thought they were gods their cities were so comparatively advanced
this shit is basic history lad, I bet you think the greeks came up with the concept of columns too.
>how am I an idiot
because you're the one who made massive presumptions about an entire civilization based on the fact that they practiced human sacrifice, which was extremely common throughout europe for millenia when europeans were at the same developmental level. on top of that, you used this presumption to advertise against fucking cosmetic bentonite clay, as though it wasn't used in innumerable cultures in the old world and new for various industrial, cosmetic, and health purposes again, for millenia

this isn't even obscure shit, you're just a retarded failed normie who's decided to shit up Veeky Forums even further

>OP is an idiot
Try reading your own post before you reply this time you fuckin moron.

kek, thought the one guy was samefagging poorly

nah OP's a tard for not being able to identify and google "blackheads"

they're basically clogged pores, OP. you fix them by not being fucking filthy and washing your face regularly along with some exfoliation a few times a week. the clay might help, but shit varies pretty wildly from person to person

>OP's a tard
I never said that I didn't know what blackheads are, I just didn't want to assume everyone knows what they are.
>more presumptions

I'm not filthy, I shower at least daily.
>more presumptions

Anyway. I also use exfoliating cremes and soaps pretty regularly and I have never been able to rid myself of this shit. Srs are there any resources you guys can link me to that are good for learning about how to combat this?

/r/skincareaddiction

bentonite? sounds legit desu senpai

zeolith and bentonite are good for detoxing, especially from the nanoparticles they spray on us with the aircrafts every day

Mexishit insecurity is always SO obvious
>muh advanced cultures
>muh temples
>human sacrifice dindu nuffin
Face it, my "Mexican intellectual" brainlet. They were savages and immunelets

sup bro

>put apple cider vinegar on everything/drink a morning shot
>drink > 1 gal water a day
>sweat a lot, then shower
>never scrub your face
>put a towel on your pillow, change sides for 4 or 8 nights before wash
>never pop a pimple! wash your face, rub a needle in iso alcohol, pierce it, and drain until blood.
>eat/drink lots of dark fruits
>reduce stress

I had it bad once, and comparatively few scars to show for it. hopefully these steps will keep you from turning into a crater face

>never pop a pimple
Shit man, I do this all the time. Is it seriously bad? I just get so fucking fed up with them.

Gonna go to walmart and buy alcohol, apple cider vinegar, and needles right now. What do dark fruits do? Can I just do frozen mixed berry smoothies?

go to reddit skincareaddicition

This is very drying but it's the only thing that stops my face from looking like an asteroid.

Bentonite is pretty legit, actually. Use that, or some baking soda, cleans your face right up. If you want to go full woman-mode, use this shit tho.

I've used that stuff. Didn't notice much of a difference, but my skin is pretty nice to start with.

Make sure to mix it with vinegar though, not water. Vinegar makes the clay smooth instead of clumpy so it's easier to spread and apply evenly on your face.

>never scrub your face

Now let's stop right there. You should ALWAYS use some form of facial exfoliator. Never scrub with a towel or abbrasive material, use your hands. Exfoliation is good at cleaning excess oils from your face and pores since water alone will not clean out sweat. Make sure it's not some scented or heavy material though. Cetaphil is good and cheap.

It's just a brand, it isn't literally from Aztecs stupid fuck

Top kek, what is marketing?!

Fucking autistic newfag pls hang yourself and leave

it's literally just clay, it's not some secret voodoo mixture passed down from the aztecs themself

Use it for skin gritting op

Dude, that guy blew you THE FUCK OUT

lol okay samefaggot