How do you eat drink related? With water? Mixed with fruits/veggies/eggs?

How do you eat drink related? With water? Mixed with fruits/veggies/eggs?
Share recipes & discuss best ways to consume

My recipe for protein coffee:

1) 1 cup of coffee
2) 1 scoop protein
3) mix well

Other than protein coffee, I put protein powder in the pan when I fry my eggs and bacon, make protein salad dressing by taking a bottle of salad dressing and mixing it with protein powder, and also just take it throughout the day with water or milk.

oats, peanut butter, whey and water

2 scoops whey
1 cup frozen yogurt
1 cup milk
1 banana
1 tbsp peanut butter

>frozen yogurt
>not greek yogurt

Just leave

Can I buy greek yogurt frozen, by the gallon, for $5 or less?

My biggest vice pre-fit was ice cream. Frozen yogurt is a huge improvement over that

You can't buy a gallon of good yogurt for $5 either. What the fuck are you eating?

Generic kroger frozen yogurt, tastes just fine. You find it right next to the ice cream.

>tastes just fine

Of course it does, cause it's loaded with as much sugar as ice cream.

As long as I stay under 1800 calories a day and hit my protein, everything else is neglibile to me.

And the calories are only a fraction of ice cream

If cutting - 2 scoops with water
If bulking - 2 scoops with whole milk

My post workout meal for cutting is a 5 oz container of Vanilla Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt + 1/2 scoop of Cookies and Cream casein (or whey if you prefer) + a random cookie. Tastes delicious and delivers just under 300 calories with almost 30 g of brotein and 6 g of fiber.

For bulking I use 2 scoops of chocolate whey, 1 cup of oats, whole milk, and a tbsp of peanut butter into a shake.

>everything else is negligible

Enjoy your diabetes faggot

One scoop. Sliced beets, peanut butter, whole milk, frozen blueberries, ice, creatine, beta alanine, caffeine.

>20oz of milk (skim/lowfat if cutting, whole if bulking)
>1 or 2 scoops depending on how much protein I need to hit my macros

works everytime

Yes, Im totally guranteed to get diabetes by eating 1 cup of frozen yogurt in a protein shake.

Eating low cal / high protein cuts out most high sugar content foods by default just trying to hit those two goals. Theres no need for additional number crunching

2 scoops mocha protein
1/2 cup oats
1 spoonful peanut butter
1 banana
1 handful spinach
1 handful blueberries
almond milk

Used to use milk but since I'm cutting water only. Especially with ON it's a bitch trying to find a flavor that tastes decent with water.

Unflavored whey can be added to just about anything right? Cooking it won't produce an awful flavor?

>eating low cal/high protein makes sugar magically disappear

Whatever you say, diabeetus

he's completely right.
how the fuck you gunna eat too much sugar if all the things with lots of sugar are off your list of foods you can eat?
I'm doing basically the same thing as that guy, greek yogurt and fruit are my highest sugar content foods I eat. I have no room for soda, sweets, milk even, or other sugary foods in my diet. I use to count them but I don't even get 100g of sugar on average a day, no point in counting if it's that low.

Water. Pussies need fruits.