What animal is the most High Test/Alpha in the world

What animal is the most High Test/Alpha in the world

I think
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/E8gfNu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gorillas are exactly like niggers all posture no fight. Grizzly bears are the most alpha.

honey badgers bar none, no contest. anyone who argues with me is a dipshit

>doesn't eat meat
>has a two inch erection
>average male height: 5'6
Sure, OP. Real alphaniggers.

manlet?

the nigger

everyone in this thread is implying they wouldn't get their shit wrecked by a gorilla, which is delusional beyond belief

>shit wrecked
>by a manlet

ok what about pic related

>Grizzly
>Routinely beaten by bulls when put in a ring to fight because they run instead of fight
>70/30 bull kill ratio
>An animal that loses fights to cows is alpha

Mawfkn Hippopotamus

where do you watch Grizzly on Bull action???

I read somewhere that humans have a good strength/weight ratio compared to other apes.
Since a silverback weighs about 350 lbs and has sharp teeth, Rich Piana with a pocket knife would be a fair matchup.

Grizzly would be able to take a Gorilla if it wanted to. Most bears are smart enough to not fuck around with anything thus not as Alpha in that aspect.

>Grizzlys vs Bulls is a thing.
Where the fuck is this happening?

tigers are the apex of apex predators. they can shit on lions and bears like its nothing.

Humans have the most testosterone in mammals. Whites and asians have the highest amounts of testosterone, blacks have slightly less.

>not Maori

t. Mike Cernovich

Tigers have an absolutely shit win/loss ratio when fighting bears. The bear just stands up and slams down on their skull.

You're both wrong as fuck.
Yes Siberian tigers kills the local small bears in their area. But fuck no they can't kill a polar bear or Kodiak bear.

I think he was referring to ancient arena fights where that was fairly common

Why would you choose Rich Piana of anyone? Why not Brian Shaw or another strongman, not some ballooned bodybuilder with fake muscle. Jk piana is my favorite natty Ameritech guys?

Man are ancestors were more alpha and had alpha entertainment.

The animal with the highest natural testosterone is the bull shark. Look it up.

Have you seen a bull?

thats an okapi

Your mums bedroom when i come over.

>gorillas have 7-8 feet armspans
>they have greater reach and pull than us, arm strength is also stronger due to maintaining their weight

humans would get reckt since we are the t-rexs of apes, huge asses and legs, weak pathetic arms.

thats a buffalo

Longer legs though so i could just kick any of those monkeys straight in the sack then when they go down stomp their heads until they die.

Why do you guys worship test, you can inject it yourselves if you want it that bad.

The highest test humans are blacks, the lowest acheiving of them all. We are not apes.

The problem is feminism, we must enslave women again because they have proven themselves unworthy of freedom

Gibbons and Orang-Utan have great deadlift proportions.
Imagine having to pull the bar under your knees almost at your ankles at the top of your deadlift.

the kicks you project are weak as shit though, because our flexion strength is quite pathetic.

you were made to run away but gorillas were made to fight each other since its how they secured mates which is why they have 3 times thicker bones than us. its what your ancestors did for millenia, to return later and stab your rivals in their sleep.

eh they spend their whole lives in dead lift set up position imo.

orangutans are chill as shit though, they are hilarious and will do random things like break into your house and make eggs if you live near them. gorillas on the otherhand will wreck your shit if you look at them too long.

t. anthropology graduate

But if i delivered a solid kick to a gorilla square in the balls would it drop like a human male?

Gorillas have tiny testicles, they might not feel it.

Humans have the second biggest balls of great apes relative to body size, with chimpanzees in first place. Bigger balls = more sensitivity.

>nobody mentions polar bears
Don't talk to me or my son ever again

this fucker has the highest natty test of any animal

Is there any advantage to having big balls proportional to our bodies?

It would grab your leg and rip it off

Wolves are literally (and not figuratively) the trope namers

>Bigger balls = more sensitivity.

dont i just know it lol

>when there's only one power rack in the entire gym

Suffering

>Highest test of any mammal
>Higher human kill rate than fucking crocodiles
>Nobody fucks with him
>Literally Brian Shaw on four legs with a giant mouth
>Built to wreck the shit out of everything in the savannah, even each other

Could you atleast pretend you're trying, Veeky Forums?

>lifts up to 18x his bodyweight
>strong social connection to other males
>fucks everyday
>building home and providing food.

Ants.

>kicks
>flexion strength

yeah if you have no idea how to kick sure

>fucks every day
what

Ants literally never fuck, they're turbo-beta worker drones.

>slaves away all day to feed an immobile, fat, egg laying welfare sponge

Uhhhhhhh....

The ant is a Cuckold if anything,

Siberian Tigers.Those fuckers do not dick around when it comes to fucking things up.

Overcompensating manlet. Muh pound for pound.

Implying komodo dragon wouldn't fuck their shit up

>Grizzlys vs Bulls is a thing.
>Where the fuck is this happening?
It was common in the US some 100 years ago and the bear usually won easily, contrary to what Anonymous thinks. Big bears also easily beat lions and tigers, surprisingly.

>The highest test humans are blacks, the lowest acheiving of them all. We are not apes.
Wrong. Blacks have the same test as Whites, but more Estrogen. Hispanics have the most test.

American education strikes again.

>hunts by biting an animal and then following it for days while venom does it's job

That's so not alpha bruh

gorillas are actually noble animals you braindead fucks. They arent aggressive and they actually prefer to avoid conflicts

You're confusing them with chimps, which are psycho murderers

Would fully fuck up anything in this thread

APEX PREDATOR:
You have to find out who is at the top of the foodchain and make matchups between those in there natural habitat or in the natural habitat of the opponent,

some big cats, the wolf, toothed wale,
depending on the situation so called meso predators.
e.g. the red fox eats all small animals in the forest, but the wolf can snack him if he wants but eats otherwise the same stuff.

idk, I could definitely see a hippo wrecking an elephant seal's shit if they were to fight in a lake or something

Too cute to be alpha.

>and it's a herbivore

b-b-b-but h-h-how does it get enough protein and nutrients!!!!1

This looks like some attack on titan type of shit

Different metabolism.

kek

*blocks your path*

You literally cannot fight back for fear of getting arrested, Panda will win everytime.

plus they know kung-fu gg

>other males
no

They are actually omnivores. It is mostly plant protein with some bugs and small rodents mixed in. They also eat like 18 kg a day.

If 100g of plant leaves has like 3g of plant protein thats like 540g of protein a day.

Lmao is the Conservative size Megalodon against gay rights or something

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Are ant workers even male?
I know bee drones are females that the queen and her lackeys beat into submission so they don't procreate.

Fighting bulls are the embodiment of alpha

>literally existing to be killed by some literal spanish faggot in tights for the amusement of filthy spanish peasants
>alpha

But lions too are bred to be amusement in circuses.

The only correct answer

user all adult male bovines are bulls.

Go to school

He should, but damn if the oikumene didn't know how to party.

>Haruspex Igantos, there are two leftover slaves from when Patres Oric passed yesterday, what should we do with them?
>Fuck 'em, make 'em fight.

I think you mean grizzly. Not kodiak.

Do you even lift

>comparing peace loving gorillas to violent porch-monkeys

committu seppuku

>venom
user pls do some research

>mexican intellectuals

This Nigga knows what's up!

Right answer coming through.

>Hunt and kill for pleasure.

>Are intelligent.

>Can do ninja stuff like deliberately beaching itself to catch stuff on the shore.

Basically, orcas are dolphins that have made it.

And dolphins are pretty cool on their own.

stand back and let me tell you about this little motherfucker

>has the largest balls of any animal in this thread
>balls so big it shouldn't be able to fly
>attacks larger birds
>attacks cats
>attacks humans
>sings a serenade of songs to woo the bitches
>can dance
>flexes its wingceps while hunting
>sits on tall, conspicuous locations and puffs its chest out so everyone sees who the baddest mofo this side of the suburbs is

everyone else sit down

GOLEM GET YE GONE

something tells me this is COMPLETELY retarded and not sized properly since i dont know anyone who can touch their kneecaps standing up you munter

Raccoons.

m.imgur.com/gallery/E8gfNu0

So boss.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't.

>has been around since the dino boys
>Has not changed
>Still Apex predator
>Still going strong
>Doesn't have to do shit all day to get his
>Literal Chad

Jokes aside, they're probaly the most effective predator out there in matters of survival.

They have been around for millions of years, and have not changed a bit. Why? Because they're 10/10 design for a predator.

>Tfw you will never be this high test

"The Bull Shark is commonly believed to have the highest level of testosterone among all living creatures. Despite their apparent docility at times, they are capable of surprising bursts of speed, and can be highly aggressive. Often, they will charge their prey in an attempt to knock out the victim, hence the name "bull". Their aggression is fueled by testosterone. Like all sharks, their behavior is poorly understood and can seem unpredictable."

Jesus Christ, my ...awesome stroke, fuck, I'll never laugh again, I burst my laughing machine.

This raccoon should be the president, I would literally follow him through the gates of hell, as long as he rolls.

Every meeting of world leaders, you just let this raccoon roll and every delegate of any country can come to just one conclusion: This raccoon knows what's he doing, we need to follow.

Fuck, I'm happy now.

honey badger or hippo

>Not picking inherently aesthetic functional strength.

orcas are roiders, dolphins are natty