Tfw you realize most women in the IRL world aren't whores and most are monogamous

>tfw you realize most women in the IRL world aren't whores and most are monogamous

Kek
Good one, OP.

Oh okkk...

That is actually a sad truth. 90% of my tinder the profile usually goes with "searching a serious relationship".
Most girls buy into the christian bullshit.
Little to no free spirits.
Either whores or these stupid bitches.

>90% of my tinder the profile usually goes with "searching a serious relationship"

and you're taking at face value
really?

>implying girls know what the fuck they want.

Rule 1 of marketing: people don't know what they want until you show them. They don't want serious shit. They put that to weed out the losers who accept that as defeat.

All women fall into one of the following categories:
>Monogamous, taken (might cheat)
>monogamous, ugly or obese or with the hygiene
>Slut
>Unicorn tier rare: monogamous, loyal, available, not repulsive

We just gotta try our best to find our unicorn

>our fraternity

Mistake #1 is joining a co-ed greek organization

>"I wanna pay dues to be in a social club that no one cares about and never has any parties"

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't buy into that bullshit brah, just like i don't buy the "friendship only" ones

Just why
Hope she gets ran over by a truck

You mean ugly women?

You do realize there's beta women and women with low self steem?

How ridiculous. Either she is a total sadist cunt or the post is a lie.

>jewbaby

literally says that in the text, also whats the problem, he's a fucking Beta, this is not r9k.

Statistically speaking it is the truth.

The current young generation of kids and young adults are least promiscuous for a while now. Our parents generation was more promiscuous than us and they were arguably the worst.

Reality is most girls and even most guys just want someone to settle down with. They try for it, it doesn't work and then try again until it does. For some girls it might only be 2-5 partners before finding "the one"

I found one lads, it is real. just gotta be insanely fucking lucky and work for it

>inb4 pics or gtfo

Religion isn't always bad, it's only bad when people use it to dictate parts of their lives that they're scared or ignorant about.

My ex-girlfriend was super, super religious, and she had her faults, such as philosophy of "I don't need to really know what I want right now, God has a plan" which was super annoying. But to her credit, she completely overruled her religious upbringing when it came to modern day social issues like sex before marriage, abortion, gay marriage, and separation of church and state. She never once gave me shit about not being religious, never asked me to go to church, and never indignantly quoted the Bible. Kind of changed my view on the stereotype that all religious people are obnoxious about it.

I thought I had, too. I wish yours is the real deal. Cherish her deeply.

Congrat bruh, that's what I tell people that are disillusioned about relationships. If you think that every girl is gold-digging whore, then you just haven't found "that girl" yet.

>They try for it, it doesn't work and then try again until it does

That's too many words, just say 'cock carousel'

you are giving anedoctal evidence on a rare exception. Most religious people I've met are bullshit tier when it comes to sexuality.

itll change your whole life

wow this actually made me feel like shit

Can confirm. Marriage is more popular than ever.