Hair loss

what do you guys use? Finasteride made my dick numb. Made up diluted solution and my dick problems got worsefor a month so I'm calling it quits.

Minoxidil makesmy hair look like complete shit but using it 4 months now, if anything my hairline is receding even quicker.

what do you think, worth the pain of making up topical finasteride solution? What other options are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25842469
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.sci-hub.cc/pubmed/25842469
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try dealing with it. Or back to the impotence formula since you aren't using it anyways.

Shave your head and grow a beard

No side effects on fina for me. Minoxidil accelerated thinning, though.

Tbh your hair would look like shit regardless of it being there or not, so I guess it's fine that you have to cut it off. I've accepted that I can't keep mine as anything over a buzzcut already.

I also don't think a topical finasteride would do any good, the whole point is it removing DHT from bloot, isn't it?

wear a hat for the rest of your life like bradley martin.

I wouldn't mind going bald if my beard growth wasn't so scraggly. I don't have any patches but the density isn't good, and I can't grow past 2inches it's literally impossible for some reason.

how do I get beard gains?

From what be read minoxidil takes like 7 months to work and during that time the body sheads hair so fresh hair can regrow. So it's is likely you are experiencing some temporary increased hairloss and you just need to ride it out.

Never take either myself but will prob need minoxidil or head shave soon.

Oh look... another finacuck and mixocancer thread

biotin

Glass of whiskey and a buzzer.

this trap

Are you me?

Toppik for now, been holding at diffused and thin but technically full head of hair for almost a decade now.

If it gets worse eventually I guess I'll get a wig or something.

Not shaving my head because I tried that and a bare scalp I find feels really uncomfortable. Nor am I gonna try looking like a thug to compensate.

any experienced growth with niacin and l-canatine? I've been trying this with no success.

has this worked for you?

Cold showers

Finasteride is taken orally, you imbecile.

For the minoxidil question, read this . It may take a year for it to work, and you'll probably never really regrow hair, just slow down the loss. If you use the solution instead of the foam, it might help you target the areas of loss without making the hair look like shit. Some people put it on only at night, but obviously that will decrease effectiveness.

Finally, if you have the money, look into PRP. It's much better than transplants, though it's expensive.

t. Pharmacist

finna is the best drug. 1mg pill a day and absolutely no side effects. I'm honestly not even sure if I was balding, it just looked like very early signs, my dermatologist thought it could be the beginnings of balding, so she told me to try finna, and its been good to me. It only costs me like 35 dollars the entire YEAR and I have literally no side effects, dick and balls are fine i produce tons of jizz no manboobs etc

I use Gillette fusion razors and a generic shaving gel. I don't find any real difference between generic shaving gel and name brand, but I would certainly never cheap out on my razor blades...

I use minodoxil + fin
PUmpkin seed oil, palm saw palmetto, biotin
Dream rolling once a week, I've had some success re growing hair and managed to stop and reverse areas that were starting to thin, I'm just holding on till I'm 30 or I get the guts up to start roiding

What about prp + hair transplant, would such a combo be more effective than either in isolation?

I personally use the minodox foam. It's worked well for me. Thinning on top has stopped and I've regrown some of my hair line. I've used it for about a year and am pleased with the results. I did start using it early though. I still had a full head of hair, and began using it once I noticed the top getting thin.

I'd recommend it to anyone. The first few months are weird though, as you lose more hair than usual, but it all grows back. I also use Nizoral shampoo to lessen the hair that falls out.

w-what if Im not balding, but my top part of the head was always less dense and thicc than the rest?

is there a solution or what

Maybe, but transplants are a very invasive process. A lot of scarring involved. And the transplanted hair is still subject to the miniaturization of the hair follicle just like the hair you've lost. The PRP should at least allow for that hair to last longer.

I used the cheap kirkland minox on amazon and have pretty similar results.

Used it twice a day at first and grew back my crown nicely, slight effect on the hairline.

Now I just use it once at night and have been maintaining for a year or so.

what is with these threads? Like some dude lurking on Veeky Forums has the secret that millions of men have spent millions of dollars researching and chasing for decades...

There is nothing to do other than keep your head buzz, get jacked, and be confident about it. If you can't do that you're fucked. If you can you'll be fine.

t. someone who just shaves it at 25

Use minoxidil, then follow general hair care tips: don't shampoo and condition too frequently, don't roughly towel dry, take the pertinent hair vitamins and supplements, do gentle scalp massages.

I agree, there isn't much you can do. But there are ways to slow the process.

Most people don't try to slow it until it's too late, like in Ops pic. I'll have normal hair until I'm 30 because of what I do. Don't get me wrong, I have no issues with going bald, it's part of life. But I'd like to keep my hair until I'm married.

Wait why only 35 a year mine is way more

I've been using Rogane for years and it hasn't done anything other than slow it.

Honestly how come there is no cure for it yet?

What about transplants? Is it any good or do for still end up looking like Joe Biden?

can you explain PRP to me? It seems cheaper than hair transplants so it can't be more effective.

>what do you guys use?
These

Where do you buy your fin from? Recommend me a good online pharmacy?

I use clippers cause you still get a nice hair line outline don't want to get a shiny head look

You gotta let it grow out, couple months at least, for a while it will look like shit but if you take care of it and trim it and whatnot it'll be legit after a while.

>got jewed hard

lmao

>tfw balding like norwood 3 now but look good with a buzzcut
>tfw within a year or two i will have to start actually using a razor on my head and getting the chrome dome
>tried it once and ended up with red marks and cuts on my head

fuck, tiniest buzzcut possible is my favorite hair style ever since i was a kid but its gonna be fucked having to razor my head once or twice a week soon

Wait why would buzz cut not be sufficient? Are you using no guard?

Because you can still see how bald I am/my hairline

right now it isn't that bad because my hairline looks like a Wil Arnett/ Jude Law but soon my hairline will look like george constanza and it wont look good

>tfw perfect hairline
>balding from crown

Fuck i like buzz cuts i hope i can still do them in the future

Tanks for the beta test user

Hey OP
first of all, how old are you?
Second, is pic related your hairline? If so, minoxidil alone can work for you
You are somewhere between norwood 3 and norwood 4, there are reports of minoxidil making these a norwood 2 or even 1

I'm currently 21, no signs of hair loss except for my big widow peaks. i started taking minoxidil for precaution. 4 months of manipulated with good results(hair got thicker, beard grew and even new hair appeared) then I switched to kirkland. i am experiencing massive shedding for 4 weeks now. My beard got so fucking thin it looks like Michael Cera's moustache. My hair gains went away and my hair swirl looks like an early bald spot

I'll just wait, because it is certain that i'll have a better hairline in a year, and you should too

but finasteride can be a real miracle if you want fast results

Is that the Kripper?

I decided to shave, most treatments are dick killing memes and just aren't worth it.

I've gotten laid more as a bald man than i ever did with hair anyways but I was fortunate to have a nice round shaped head.

never lucky

was meant for
teehee

>18 years of age with full head of hair rocking mane
>20th birthday at my friend's house and my friend's mom points out there are two bald spots on each side of my forehead
>I knew at this point that I was starting to bald from a couple years ago but I ignored her and pretended like I didn't hear
>tfw 22 with worse than Jason Statham hairline
>ask fellow baldfags what to do
>its always one of three things
>person with full head of hair will tell you girls don't care and bring up someone like the rock who is bald but also 40 and in better shape than I am and 99% of baldfags
>person #2 will tell you to rub an ointment on your head that probably won't work and will chemically castrate you
>last guy tells you to just shave your head and grow out a beard
>every other day go to bathroom in the morning
>shave head
>trim beard
>reminded everyday when you look in the mirror that you're robbed of youth
>Im 22 but look like Im 30
>winters are bittersweet
>wear a wintercap the entire season even indoors regardless whether its school, home or work
>girls approach me like they used to when I was younger when I wear it
>start wearing my hat a couple days before winter comes and a couple days into spring "out of habit"

Don'T you get used to the cold? As I started shaving my head this year it was -2° degrees at first it was cold but it got better.

Also what hat do you use my beanies all feel like shit

You must grow out a beard for at least 2 months, 1 month is the absolute bare minimum before it starts to look good at all, most people have pretty shitty or embarassing beard growth for the first couple of weeks unless you're middle aged and have good beard genetics.

Trust me, unless you're native american, underaged, or really fucking unlucky, I can guarantee you'll grow a good beard if you just let it grow and do it's own thing for a few months. It will almost definitely look good by 3 months, so you have to decide if you want a beard more than you don't want to deal with a bit of itching and mild embarrassment for a week or two.

hair transplant or nothing

Pretty sad story desu.
My family has good genetics for thick hair late into life. It's mostly determined by your maternal grandfather, and mine had a full head of hair his whole life until he got cancer and was in treatment for that at 72. My paternal grandfather went bald, but didn't start to lose his hair until his late 50s. My father and older brother have no signs of balding whatsoever, though my dad's hairline is receding slightly at this point (he's 57).
The caveat with my family's hair genes: my mom and brother both started going grey at age 16. My brother is only 30 and already totally grey. I'm 26 and have some serious salt and pepper in my hair and even my beard. Not nearly as bad as going bald, of course, but fuck, it's a pain in the ass.

I've been shaving my head for a year, I'll be 24 in august

The bald+beard combo does look good if you have a nice enough face. Sure it's better to have hair but I've received some nice compliments from girls regardless

I'm gonna work soon though so I have to shave. I did it on friday to get used to it, and man losing the one thing that made me cope with the baldness was hard to deal with. I have a hard time looking at myself in mirrors. Now the only way out of this hell is getting big

Why do you need to shave for work? Are you in food service or something? Maybe something industrial?

Man, it's such a double whammy going bald and not having fin work as it should. I have been on fin for 3 years now (i'm 26). I'm vain as fuck and my hair has always been glorious. I went on fin as a precautionary measure as my dad lost his mid 20s and some on my mother's side. Hope you find a solution user. How's your beard?

scalp micropigmentation

Yeah, I have no experience and I need cash to keep my appartment so I applied to McDonald's. Not only am I selling my soul to the devil but I sacrificed the one thing that I liked about me. It's pretty hard to deal with for now desu, I hope getting a check at the end of the month for the first time in my life will alleviate the pain

I stopped my hair loss completely with this one simple trick!
I got on HRT and transitioned. Now I'm at an age where every male relative of mine is completely bald, but I still have all my hair save the tiny amount that went before I went full tranny

this

>le my beard looks bad meme

No, you didn't let it grow enough. 4 months is the absolute bare minimum for a decent beard and mustache combo. Shave your head close to the skin but don't remove it completely. Some of the handsomest men on the planet are bald/balding.

Rough. I wish you all the best in the future, bud.

>tiniest buzzcut possible is my favorite hair style ever since i was a kid

Me too
>tfw people think you're only doing it cause you're balding

>Some of the handsomest men on the planet are bald/balding.

But most of them are older than 30-35, what doesn't mean it will look good on a 19 year old.
Also they are rich, what leads to premium cloths, that make you look better.

Any of you fellas get an itchy scalp with your hair loss?

I don't know if my balding is MPB or something else. I went to the hair dresser and she said "Your hair is really weird, is very thick but very fine". It does seem to by falling out in a strange way.

I was prescribed ritalin and that fucked me up, broke out in rashes on it, eyebrows/eyelashes started thinning/receding (which is a big sign of illness, right? I constantly have to 'flatten' my eyebrows into place). Also started doing no-shampoo at the same time and, while my hair looked better than ever, fuck it was itchy all the time, got flaky skin behind my eyebrows, red scalp etc. Still happens if I don't wash my hair even one day. Not sure if it was the ritalin or just cause and correlation.

People in my family are bald but it's cousins, second cousins. Mums hair has thinned but think that's because of meds she's on although apparently her grandmother wore wigs because she was bald.

put some olive oil on your head

How come?

Or are you saying a little salad will go good with my whine?

I heard long term fin use cause heart problems, and eventually death
Is this a meme? I'd rather not do any repairable damage to my cardiovascular system

or like leslie nielsen in most of Mr Magoo.

LOOK INTO ROSEMARY OIL VS MINOXODIL:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25842469

NO SIDE EFFECTS

VERY GOOD RESULTS

SEE FULL PAPER HERE: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.sci-hub.cc/pubmed/25842469

ALSO TRY GOOGLE

IVE NOT USED IT MYSELF AS IM GORGEOUS ALREADY. BEST OF LUCK

gay