Any chance of a vaping thread and how vaping is viewed...

Any chance of a vaping thread and how vaping is viewed? I found my physical fitness is so much better now since vaping because it's got me off cigarettes and my lungs finally feel alive again

Kill yourself you degenerate faggot

Fucking fag

Delightful, and why am I a faggot?

but does it let you get killer facial hair like that?

In my defence i'm 19 and had shaved a couple days before. So mock away, eventually i'll be able to grow an actual beard

IT'S EGGMAN, BOYS.

>im 19
>eventually i'll be able to grow an actual beard
WAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH

Vaping increases estrogen levels. I started vaping and got huge bitch tits, threw it out the next day.

I started vaping to quit cigarettes too. I don't do cardio but it's made lifting higher reps easier and Smolov started working faster

hahaha thought this as well

Nice b8. When I was 19 I had patchy fuzz, now I can grow it out pretty well. Some people just get it later. Also a cycle of test seemed to help.

I vape, but wouldn't suggest doing it more than 3 hours before a lifting session as nicotine constricts blood flow and will still negatively effect your lifts.

It's nice. I find it fun to make my own juice and tinker with wicks, coils, and all the various atomizers and mods I've collected.

Eggy?

Snus user. Wake up, don't use it til after working out in the morning. Nicotine is not ideal for working out, and I suspect it's more harmful than let on. Just check your resting heart rate with no nicotine and compare to with. Most likely 20 beats different. Over a lifetime, that can't be great.

Two of my buddies vape, one used it to quit smoking as well, the other just started vaping because why not it's like a portable hookah. They both use nicotineless mixes.

It's gay as fuck and I love it, because whenever a vaper is around there's this sweet smelling cloud. Don't like the ones that use tobacco-like juices though ew

Doesn't need nic kill appetite? Why are all vapers such fat fucking slobs? Either that or low test genetic trash.

I vape to jew out a break at work, never used it outside of that though.

When I'm home I vape because I don't want to go down 5 flights of stairs to have a smoke. Everywhere else, I chew nicotine gum.

Looks like you've never seen the inside of a gym, faggot. The only thing vaping made you stop is suckiny cock.

Vapers usually look like massive faggots who want everyone else to smell what flavour they've got in the tank.
On the other hand you can buy a discrete e-cigarette (one without a massive tank) and vape stealthily.

I personally never vape when going out. I usually just buy a pack of cigarettes instead. Looks so much better.

t/vaper.