/FAT/ Growing Stronger Edition

Previous thread:
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

>pic

How horrifying

I'd be happy just knowing what size pants I'd fit into

Is anyone doing FAT 2 FIT on MFP? I'm on Team Bod Squad. June registrations are closed though, for those that aren't.

Why are healthy foods so damn expensive? I can get so much more off of the dollar menu at McDonald's.

there's a point where you have to say 'I need to fix this'
mine was a lot less than that

Yeah I saw it in the /fat/ thread this morning and just had to make a thread with it.

is that boogie

show me
I want to know what people are complaining about

Well like compare the price to a red pepper and a box of pizza rolls.

Healthy food is NOT expensive.

PACKAGED healthy food is very expensive.

Shop produce, meat and dairy and it's NOT expensive. Obviously you need a sizeable amount of cash when you buy these things but they'll last you a couple of weeks rather than one night.

Yep. Mine was when I reached 38 inches waist. Seeing fat people makes me pity them.

How do I become a KETOfag. I've been working out and gotten stronger, but what should I know before I commit to this diet? I'll be buying food soon for the next 2 weeks.

>all i had for dinner was broccoli because i drank half a gallon of milk and used up most of my caloric budget

Learn how to cook, faggot.

Shrimp, one of the leanest meats there is, is $8 a lb with the shells on. Cheap fatty ground beef is way cheaper.

I went over myself because of the spaghetti. I was so hungry.

>2200 calories

Shame. A real fuckin shame.

jesus man

what are you doing to yourself? that sodium is gonna kill you

I'll piss out that salt, but you aren't pissing that cholesterol out. Besides my blood sugar was 82 today. I bet lower than most of you after a meal (my microwave chicken strips).

>all those carbs

never going to make it

>21 inch medium banana

anyone else got real thirsty the day before fat loss on PSMF? Like 2.5 gallons of water thirsty then a really noticeable fat loss the day after? what makes this happen

I was craving bad food tonight. Went to McDonalds, got a small fry and 2 snack wraps.

Holy shit, how did I ever eat this? Why did I ever eat this? It was so bad. So so so bad. At my heaviest I would have McDonalds once a week and now it just tastes like shit.

Gonna make it

Confess.

I haven't gone to the gym in 2 weeks

I ate a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel this morning...

I have nothing to confess. I've stayed at or under my 1500 calorie goal every day since I started a month ago.

At work I get to choose Thursday's lunch for Lunch & Learn, and everyone is pressuring me to get Popeye's.

Please help me /fat/her, what can I eat from there?

I eat pork for breakfast almost every morning.

I stay under my calorie budget so IDGAF

Whatever you like child, so long as you stay under your calorie limit for the day.

Also, checked.

I had to work in the town my mother lives in so to save cash I slept in her guest room. She made lasagna and I stood in the kitchen for an hour staring at it and smelling it.

But, padre... its my favorite food that she cooks. It's stunningly good...

And I didn't eat a piece. Fuck yeah.

>tfw eating 4000 cals on PSMF cheat day

Avoid carbs, that's it really

>Daily goal - 105g of sugar
>2k+ excess of sodium
Are you even trying?

>do water fast
>lose 1-2 lbs a day

this is weight loss on easy mode, why havent I done it sooner?

I can't bring myself to take a laxative.
I know that I should because my BMs have been really bad since I started dieting and I just want to flush my system out but I can't bring myself to take a laxative.
I'm really funny when it comes to taking things, I don't take pain killers or cold relief etc. The only medication I do take is for my thyroid because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to function.
also running low on my thyroid meds but can't bring myself to go to the doctor for more...

>Daily goal - 105g of sugar
I don't track sugar, nor did I ever change the my fitness pal goal of sugar. I could get rid of it on display but it is sometimes nice to correlate high calorie meals with high sugar. Even though it is obvious sometimes like a Snickers bar being 2/3 sugar.

salt is goat

6'2" 231 to 189lbs in a year

I was going to keep cutting but had to stop cause my face turned into blue squiggles don't fall for the cutting Jew REEEE

btw i dont eat back my workout cals. You should never eat back workout cals

I 'mired you yesterday in the CBT thread and I mire you again here. You are my goal body.

Tfw down to 38 inch waist from 46 inches

i've been craving mcdoubles for days.
i just want some salty, fatty burgers guys.

42 to 32 in pants. 2XL to M in shirts.

Feels good, right?

>water fasting for two weeks because I went over 3 solid days on a business trip with my fat boss
I'm 48 hours in and the hunger pains are finally gone. Wish me luck. I got my doc on speed dial if shit gets sideways.

Threads are so fucking fast for how fucking fat you retards are.

Thanks friendo

Don't let your dreams be memes

Did you post your full routine in the last thread? Never saw if that other mire got a reply.

Just had some raw fish bowl with a bunch of fish, veggies, and rice.
No idea how many calories and I'm not even going to count it.

What kind of resistance training are you guys doing? I've been doing SS since Feb and i was thinking about stopping for a while and just really hitting cardio and calisthenics hard because i'm nearing my goal weight.

What do you guys think about that? good idea or nah?

I ate fried chicken today and only put 1 fried leg in when I had a leg and a thigh, otherwise only had a salad and a banana
I just got a slight headache today and I feel like it's due to my diet. I work hard and eat small, so I might not be getting enough vimatins maybe?
I work construction 10 hours a day and aim for 1500kcal daily

I'm not sure I did in one of them,

Basically do a 5x5 pplpp with hypertrophy thrown into the mix and will do another leg day if I can make the gym 6 days.

Look up a video by student aesthetics on ppl routine I think there's 3 parts, I essentially did that exact routine modified slightly.

Good luck

Get your medicine refilled you fucking idiot, your body will get fucked up if you start missing daily prescriptions cold turkey

no need to bother, you can just count calories with MFP on your smartphone. it's super fucking easy these days.

Over the last year, I spent three months dieting, one month binging on amphetamine, and one month on heroin. The results:

Dieting: Struggled to meet the 1500 requirement, but lost about 1 or 2kg.

High dose daily amphetamine: Would not eat for five days except for when my friends brought a couple of energy bars to my shrouded corpse. Lost probably over 3kg. When my position became untenable, quit amphetamine and developed an unholy appetite and regained heavy weight eating over the next month and a half with constant rebound overeating, over original weight when starting.

Heroin: Initially ate with a normal appetite, but vomited everything up a couple of hours after eating it. Because of dry heaving, couldn't eat anymore and it was like this for the first week.

Because of normalization due to tolerance, constant vomiting slowed down and ceased. Because of constipation and slow metabolism of food, however, my appetite became non existent. Would cook or order food and throw three quarters of it away. Never felt hunger pangs because of the weight and would get uncomfortably bloated if I tried to force myself to eat. Passed only one bowel movement in a period of 28 days. Stopped because I had exams and also ran out of heroin. (p.s being in withdrawal during exams sucks, don't do this)

Result: 3kg lost over the month, and kept it off.

Conclusion: Amphetamines for weight loss are a meme. The lack of peristalsis and metabolism on opiates will keep your appetite off while allowing you to consume small amounts of food, allowing you to continue to survive while losing weight and not damaging yourself with starvation like on amphetamines and then eating it all back. Watch out for an ileus though.

I had like 650 calories left for the day and haven't had dinner yet. Ended up continuing to snack on pistachios because they're at my desk. Finished the bag. Bag is 4 servings, probably less than half a bag was left, but I still counted it as 2 servings.

I still need to have dinner, but I might skip it or just eat beans.

You can at least find a better burger senpai.

jesus, how long did that take?

pls respond

Skip and reap the extra calorie deficit~

Daily reminder that these threads are terrible and none of you are going to make it.

but some of the posters here have...

>started at 339 pounds
>now 223 pounds
kinda feels like im makin it

I love you.

We're all gonna make it brah

year and a half, two.

Just ate Big Cup Reese and Cheerios Lime to satisfy my craving.

How do I make lifting more fun? At this point I'd rather do cardio but I'm turning into a disgusting skinny fat

what comp is that? dont remember reading about it, feel free to add me on mfp if you want though, username is jbmfp1

also, anyone able to recommend a good mp3 player for the gym? i want something light, prob size of ipod shuffle, and some ear phones that wont fall out (no beats tier level of shit).

The only way to know what you could be/do is to push yourself to be your best every day.

pls respond

i-i-i.. I ate 4 slices of pizza ;-;

fug

did 38 pants to 32 and xl shirts to M...its goat

Keep lifting, just change things up, watch some AlphaDestiny and do some unconventional shit

>only guy in my gym doing z press, everyone is mirin'

When I had breakdowns and gave in I realized fast food taste way worse than I remembered too

We're gonna make it

Switch up your routine. Don't want to burn yourself out user

We had pizza at out meeting on Monday. It is so hard to eat one slice when everyone else is having three. But I managed to just do a single slice.

I cheated on my girlfriend with a woman she hates because she fired my gf a few years ago.

I don't feel bad though

Is it unhealthy to come in under your caloric allowance everyday?

it was more in the literal seance. I can't figure out how my body should/will look once I lose the weight.
I have almost no muscle mass and a strange body shape so trying to picture things doesn't work well for me.
I will eventually try building muscle once I cut to a reasonable body fat level but that's still a long way away.

thanks guys, i think ill stick with the compound lifts but just add in some more accessory work to change things up a bit, i appreciate the replies.

>seance
I meant sense.

Pls respond

3 mcchickens, 2 large fries, 40 chicken nuggets.

What are some basic daily exercises I can do to help form good habits, burn a few calories and hopefully build enough strength to actually be able to properly lift weights.

ate an entire large pizza today by myself, its my birthday so I let myself be a fatass for one day right back to the normal cut tomorrow.

>is it unhealthy to eat at a deficit

Pushups
Leg lifts
Squats
Bridges
Pullups/chinups
Short walk.

What is the point of these threads? It's just fatties pitying each other and persuading they are going to make it at least tomorrow.

How good are pickles
Check out the contest log. Some are actually making it.

By how much?

Yes. Better keep eating those hamburgers.

t. proud HAES supporter

>tfw live in an agricultural third world shithole
>good food is cheap as dirt
>still live in a third world shithole, though

IT'S NOT FAST ENOUGH

For me, i come to this thread to make sure i don't lose sight of my goal And i've lost 8 lbs in the past month

>tfw always had a taper and my wide hips are actually fat, my ribcage seems to be even wider than my hips so it give me the illusion of huge taper.

fuck everyone who says "skinny-fat" people should bulk, that shit will just make you fatter and have less testosterone due to the increased aromatization

do psmf if you have the discipline