FAT HATRED

OP of this massage fat hate pasta here back with more OC. Now let's talk about the types of obese people real quick. You get the regular obese who are just your average fat fucks,
the morbidly obese who are playing bumper cars in every walmart, then there is the fabled SUPER morbidly obese. These creatures are rarely seen more than 5 feet from a toilet or fridge. Unfortunately I have had the displeasure of working on a few of them. This is my experience with the fattest one of them all...

The Wrath of Burgle

>chilling in break room
>front desk girl comes in and hands me a client's chart
>she gives me a worrying look and says "Good Luck..."
>this is never a good sign.
>behold. There it is. Taking a whopping 3/4th of the sofa. Something I can only describe as The Bride of Nurgle
>I clench my teeth and bring her to the room, lowering the table as far as it will go so she can slump onto it
>the sounds she makes through the door while getting on the table you'd think she was strangling a walrus
>enter the arena
>she struggled with the sheets and has about 2 feet of what I think is ass crack showing
>fat people generally do all in their power to mask how fat they are. But in a massage it's just all out there.
>I start surfing the sea of rolls on her back with my fists
>Burgle begins small talk. She is overly nice/joyous with a hint of "my uncle put his finger in my ass so now I fill my orifices with cake"
>she says she is sore from her favorite exercise which is "wading"
>literally just walking in a pool. Explains the smell, which I would describe as chlorine and chemical warfare.
>the entire massage made me question my will to live but there is one part that I will never EVER forget...

CONTINUED ->

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=949eYdEz3Es
youtube.com/watch?v=lo7yn4K14Y0&t=11m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>decide to raise the table slightly. The motor reels in horror and the table makes a sound like wood splitting
>visible concern on both of our faces
>"Ok.. let's just turn over."
>A daunting task for a creature of her size
>she struggles.
>she struggles harder.
>[critical failure]
>I have to assist, pulling her arm like a tractor would pull a horse out of mud
>close enough. Now I tell her to move down so she's completely on the table.
>the jelly filling between her skull hears "move up so you're halfway off the table"
>I'm holding the sheet over her chest like a matador
>she moves up onto the face rest...
>it instantly snaps
>the bulls are released.
>two gargantuan tits come flying at me
>I ditch the draping procedures and immediately dash to hold up the beast like Atlas held up the world.
>her tits flopping about like rabid dogs while she battles gravity
>all of my time spent training legs flashed before my eyes as I managed to upheave this beast back into position
>my hands were shaking the rest of the massage

>it was the scariest moment of my career

MFW nobody reads my oc...

I enjoyed

Gud

what's the ratio of fatties to qt's that you massage.. couldn't pay me enough to touch those fucking hamplanets

Why the fuck are morbidly obese people getting massages? Just WHY? What the fuck man how haven't you quit or killed yourself yet?

Refuse the customer,OP.

>2002
>This person is dead now

I get a fuckable client maybe once a month. Attractive girls usually prefer female therapists. Also I'm the pain/injury guy so most of my clients are bumbling boomers.

How the fuck they let themselves go like that?!?

>refusing a client

You're only looking at the legal aspect of that. Yes legally I can refuse anyone. But I'll have to explain to my manager who is a wretched cunt why, and to the customers face, and in front of the cute front desk girls.

It's not that easy.

I don't understand how therapeutic/deep tissue massage is supposed to help some horrid beast with such a thick coating of visceral fat on every part of the body.

fat people have interesting tension patterns. It generally pools at the focal points of weight distribution on their body. So knees and glutes are absolutely fucked.

I wouldn't mind working on fat people if they didn't smell so fucking bad. Their breath, ass, feet.... there is no escaping it I'm literally in hell

gloriously terrible

Is there any way to propose a weight limit to your boss with the excuse of "The equipment wouldn't be able to take it?"

"hi I'd like to schedule a massage tomorrow at 6"
>...how much do you weigh?

Don't you have those cards?

>pudge cosplay
>dough elemental
>bride of Nurgle
Topkek, but these stories disgust me and I'm sorry you have to suffer at the hands of these gluttons

kek'd and capped

Nice one Veeky Forums. You had me at "Bride of Nurgle", you won me over completely at
>She is overly nice/joyous with a hint of "my uncle put his finger in my ass so now I fill my orifices with cake"

Did he think this would hide it?

you're a cmt? another sad part about this is that she doesn't actually need a fuckin massage. she needs to work on tissue recovery on her own, THEN go to an mt on a ritual basis. not just go get a fuckin massage just cause they feel good and you're sore. even non fatties. i get regular massages to help with sports recovery and cause i can blow $, and i make sure to do my own shit with recovery. it's an insult to just go to an mt just to go to one, not taking care of yourself before hand.

kek'd hard. Well written and I'm sorry about your life, OP.

if attractive grils want female massagers does that mean you get payed to touch pretty boipucci every now and then? (no homo)

Jesus Christ...

I wonder if he can see his penis without using a mirror

....would you tho?

In a heartbeat.

She has that easy look about her.

no

but only cos she smokes

Yes, absolutely. I can smell the crazy from a mile away but I'm on a five year dry spell and I want those milk duds smacking my face.

>Be in med school
>Have to show compassion to these people
What do Veeky Forums?

her fuckin name is duane

does that answer your question?

What exactly are his choices?

1. Try to wear normal clothes and pull pants up over his enormous front butt.

2. Wear the Walmart Special (cotton drawstring shorts tied underneath the gut that peaks out from under his oversized T-shirt, with purple diabetes legs shoved into Crocs)

3. Pic related.

I wonder if he can see his penis using a mirror

Itt: today we learn why it's a bad idea to put spherical people in the prone position.

Without looking at a health chart, I'm going to assume that high blood pressure is a common element for your girthy clients. Laying prone can increase their blood pressure even further, creating unsafe situations later in the massage as they have difficulty overcoming the blood pounding in their head and listening to instructions/ repositioning to supine due to increased intrathecal pressure.

The solution? Side lying.

Yes you will have to bunny drape when you work the legs, but it's a lot easier to do with practice.

I'll chip in my own Jabba the hut story when I'm done with these two massages.

just get your degree and laugh at them with your colleagues later

Could be worse, you could be so full of yourself you save your own image of you posting your OC, and then have to use it as an OP to start a thread all to yourself to post your new OC.

Of course they're dead, look at them, it's been 15 fucking years, and as true as the natty limit, there's also a fatty limit, and she didn't look like she was on pace to slow down.

I ate chips drink soda almost daily and other shit like Red Bull or other energy drinks and didnt even get slightly obese.
But I dont get how you could ever get this fat?
Jesus I hate fat people.

How about letting them pay extra above like 250-300lbs?

It is not about what you eat, it is about how much of it.

Here is my regrettable experience I title the fupa-Schlupa.

> 60 minute session back in school clinic.
> School has a cheap rate for student massages, attacks all kinds of people.
> Have strong, warm hands, developed a following of clients
> One client asks if she can refer her friend to me, said she's having issues with her back.
> Say sure, I'm willing to learn off of anyone at this point.
> Next week, friend arrives. While watching her walk towards our workspace I notice the front of her hips moves way differently than the rest of her body.
> My face = nothinghaspreparedmeforthis.jpeg
>> Start her in prone, finish the posterior and ask her to turn over
>> Her sweat and size combined with her massive fupa has suctioned her to the table, through the sheet.
>> Her grunts become more laboured as she finally overcomes the vacuum created by the gap between the fupa and a belly roll
>> The sound is exactly as I spell it, schloooop!
>> Perform contentric contractions to prevent the action of my sides leaving for orbit
>> Finish massage and write case notes.

That sound will forever stay with me. I did end up learning something, now if I know my client is sweaty and roll-y I lay an extra sheet or two down.

How about a more narrow door?
If the door is like 50cm, fatties won´t get to you...

>fatty limit
Kek

True story, that is almost exactly my face. The only way I have convinced people who have seen that photo that I wasn't morbidly obese when I was young is a birthmark on my stomach that's not in the picture.

There was an obese collar wearing presumable furry autistic in my middle school. He had EXACTLY the same face.

Lol, that fucking picture, I feel sorry for you man. Is it taxing on your hands with all that fat to move around? Do any of them complain you're not pressing hard enough? I always wondered if you can do a decent job on the morbidly obese ones.

>wine and dine
>be perfectly charming
>"of course you can order dessert!"
>take her home
>fuck her while calling her The Rock

she smokes she pokes

Fucking kek

I too would like to know this

You get to massage any cute boys?

>In front of the millions and millions of Rock rolls

Can you smell what the rock has eaten?

Posting this, because professionals being forced to deal with fat people is the best way to get across fat hatred, and this one has a very happy ending.

>If the door is like 50cm, fatties won´t get to you...
kek

Yes. Chubby girls (not obese) are god-tier. If she quit smoking, I wouldn't mind wife her.

Godspeed, user. Godspeed.

Pics?

> five year dry spell
> five year
> five

The bigger the rolls, the more I use my other tools like forearms and elbows. Hands are for more specific work with large people, except for opening effleuraging

At the location I'm at, we see a fair amount of gay dudes come in.
The funiest are the dudes complaining of low back pain who then proceed to walk out of the clinic with over lordotic posture, rearing their asses up into the air to attract the eye of their sexual conquests.

only 5...

What's the best type of massage for a Veeky Forums user?

400% maximum kek

Depends on your goals for the massage...
Want to relax after a tough week? Need some structural release to help with chronically tight muscles that arose from poor form? How about some sports massage and taping to help before a competition.

It depends on what you want to get out of it. Talk to your massage therapist and let them know what you want.

Luckily he died.

that's not a dry spell that's a fucken drought

supreme chub n tuck

I'd grab that flab

same brah. about to say "fuck it, what the hell" to the first disease-ridden fat black chick that propositions me

>4. Loose weight

You could get a face mask with a carbon filter, but then there would likely be awkward questions from your client. You could just brush it off as "I have a rhino virus" I suppose.

>a hint of "my uncle put his finger in my ass so now i fill my orifices with cake"

I fucking snorted

I think Sonic is trying to get on Baskin-Robbins' level.

I'm reading it. Next time add "FPH" to your post so it shows up when you ctrl+F the catalogue

I'm in

Those fatties would just cover themselves in butter and slip their fat roll trough like an octopus.

Case Review Material;
youtube.com/watch?v=949eYdEz3Es

DAVE
CHEESEMAN

THREE
MONTHS
SUPPLY

youtube.com/watch?v=lo7yn4K14Y0&t=11m11s

>duane
isnt that a guy name?

Nigga octopuses can only do that cuase they're really smart, unlike fat people

Gud gud, kinda hot, boner desu.

>horseriding
>exercise
It takes a special kind of stupid

fucking hell what a ride

Kek at the guy not giving af

Fat girls get no respect.

>then everyone started clapping

My parents are visiting just now. Don't get me wrong, I love them but my mom is extremely opinionated about food, and critical of my diet and of my lifting, despite being a fatty.

>"user you're so skinny! Can you help me lose weight?"

I'm 170lbs 5'9" manlet, down from 195lbs since she last saw me (was on a dirty bulk). I suggest she simply should eat what I eat while she's here. On their first night here, she eats FIVE mini-snickers that they brought for my kids.

>"user, lifting weights is so stupid, I do real lifting - gardening, carrying barrows full of dirt!"
>sigh thanks mom

>"user your cousin gabrielle does the same exercises you do, I've seen her lift as much as you!"
>Mom I bench fucking 300lbs, the strongest woman I've ever seen in the gym could barely lift 100, and the bitch was 200lbs. Gabby is like 110lbs.
>"nooo seriously user she uses huge weights"
>sigh ok mom

>"user I'll make the kids breakfast today"
>great, thanks mom

She gives my kids mashed banana with cinnamon and sugar, while I reeee internally. Parents also brought along all kinds of cookies.

>"haha user you say you don't want a cookie just now, I bet you'll eat them sooner or later!"
>correction, she eats them. Sooner, not later.

>Mom gets a gift, a box of chocolates
>To my wife: "anonwife, want some chocolates?"
>me: "mom stop trying to make my wife fat"
>wife: "thanks user"

My wife later tells me she knows what's up, my mom wants to eat the chocolates but feels like a pig if she eats them alone.

>"user that protein powder, has to be terrible"
>"user lifting weights gets people really injured"
>meanwhile I haven't suffered an injury in about 2 years despite having been lifting 3x/week, and my injury was only down to newfag mistakes

pic unrelated

>and my injury was only down to newfag mistakes
Did you forget your slippers?

yes