Who was Jack the Ripper?

Who was Jack the Ripper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Vorlon agent.

"I won't testify against a fellow Jew" tells you all you need to know it was Seweryn KÅ‚osowski

Voltron?!!!

read this or AT least read about it

its the real deal on the Ripper murders

author was murdered too

No. Vorlon.

>murdered roasties

He did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Commissioner Gordon

Artist is clearly a footfag.

God

This.

Jack the ripper was a dirty nigger

How do you know?

Hmm nootka

A little girl

DNA says a polish jew

What a retard thinking he was black. He walked the streets of Whitechapel which means he was probably a Paki.

Why is Jack the Ripper so popular? What about that clan of incestuous, cave-dwelling cannibals who subsisted on highway banditry in Elizibethan Engerland? Only got caught because they assaulted a nobelman who was well versed in the arts of pistol and sabre combat who he beat off and then escaped with his gal What was their name again?

Because he has a cool name. JACK THE RIPPER.

He killed honest prostitutes doing their job, empowering normie women.

Seweryn KÅ‚osowski?

Sawney Bean?

He was the real father of Anne Frank's child

Probably because it's unsolved so it's a mystery while also happening long enough ago where people are emotionally invested in the people who died.

Anyway, it was probably one of the investigators. Covered their tracks while tampering with the evidence in ways that made the primitive forensics point away from them.

>Alexander "Sawney" Bean was said to be the head of a 48-member clan in Scotland anywhere between the 13th and 16th centuries, reportedly executed for the mass murder and cannibalisation of over 1,000 people.

Yep, that's the one.

it was Bilbo

Nobody, he was created by the Victorian press.

What I find fascinating about the Ripper is how trivialized he's become. He's almost a cartoon character now, rather than a serial killer. Pretty much every tourist attraction in London has stuff about him in their gift shops. There's kids books with pull out replicas of his letters. The Addams family say they did their special brotherly love dance for him. Yet he was a brutal maniac who litterally butchered his victims.

How do you go from pic related

To pic related?

In 50 years will we be having Ian Brady and Mira Hindley costumes sold at Halloween?

>Why is Jack the Ripper so popular?
real life serial killers are boring. people like to fantasize about them as these seductive, charismatic figures but they normally turn out to be inarticulate and pathetic, borderline retarded. but with an unsolved case you can keep fantasizing and never be confronted with the disappointing reality of some sub-80 iq mong that cut up hookers because of mommy issues.

I didn't know we had photographs of Jack's victims. Gruesome.
Anyway, Jack was trivialized from the get go. He was the first serial killer whose story was published on a newspaper, and everybody on Fleet Street scrambled to publish rumours about him to gain the interest of the public. Add the fact that he was never caught, so he could be imagined as a romantic figure, and you have the current image.

He was a Jew.

>Ian Brady and Mira Hindley
Who the fuck is that

>guys guys i have dna evidence that this guy was the ripper
>no you can't see it

intothetrash.jpg

Two other British serial killers who raped and murdered a bunch of kids.

t. Schlomo

My fucking sides

The Nathan Kaminsky/David Cohen theory seems the mostly likely to me. If those two people really are the same person, he's basically exactly the person described by police at the time. The only real leap in logic it requires is the idea that Victorian-era London policeman would have fucked up an illiterate, crazy Polish Jew's name, which seems likely to me; at least, more likely than somewhat randomly deciding that it was Aaron Kosminski because his last name happened to somewhat match a name given by one of the cops years afterwards, despite not matching anything else about the description.

It's also possible that Jack the Ripper wasn't really one killer at all, and it was just a media frenzy created by the press and fueled by hoaxed letters.

He poisoned his wives. The Ripper stuff wasn't really his MO.

Who?
Anglos aren't relevant

He was a polish hussar on a mission to save european people from menace of the anglo race.

this desu
this is a German-boo board

>implying the best killers don't switch their MOs to throw off the police
Have you even seen the Poukeepsie Tapes?

>The tape shows that the killer performed a C-section on the female, placing the severed head of her husband inside her womb before sewing her up again to later rouse her from unconsciousness and film her reaction
what the fuck