I'm 183cm (about 6'0") and weigh 133 lbs /60kg

I'm 183cm (about 6'0") and weigh 133 lbs /60kg

I've always been told how skinny I am, how lucky I am to be so skinny, until I went to a doctor and told me "user you have to gain at least 15 lbs or you will have health problems aka no babies for you"

It is causing me a lot of embarrassment and I always have to explain it. I don't have an ED, just high metabolism + being tall + eating multiple portions throughout day. I've been like this since a kid

There are lots of guides on how bulk up for men, but I find less so for women.
I'm not trying to gain a lot of muscle, but I want to improve upon 1)not being a goddamn skeleton and 2)maintaining a healthy weight and looking healthy

I have read general "bulking" guides, and besides adding more carbs + protein to my diet, what kind of work out regimens should I focus on, and what should I avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/07/08/increasing-us-adult-weight.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is some unfortunate gyno for how skinnyfat you are. I guess try bulking up a bit and start off with a very light full body compound routine, as per normal. Good luck bro

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

This guide is at the top of the main page. It explains EVERYTHING you could possibly want to know. Don't forget, find a good lifting program. You're not going to look like a man, you'll look like that "toned" fitness models chicks always claim to want to look like. Just do that and eat healthy and you'll be just fine. Learn how to calculate your MACROS, learn how to identify a good lifting program for you, and learn to be consistent with it.

Learn, learn, learn. Good luck.

Just eat more. Tracking your intake helps. Doesn't matter if you feel full. You need to eat more than a certain amount. More more more.

t. previously 135 lb skelly

Dude why are you wearing a bra

Also your hips are wide as fuck lmao.

Working out isn't going to make you put on weight, it'll do the opposite. Working out = energy expended. You should work out but just make sure you're gaining weight. It's easier to drink calories than it is to eat them. You'll need to slowly slowly slowly train your stomach to accommodate more food than you are used to now. This part sucks but just eat a little more than you feel like every meal for a month or so and you'll notice that as time goes on, it gets easier and soon you'll be craving that extra that used to be a pain to swallow. Oats, peanut butter, bananas, whole milk, red meat, brown/white rice, bacon and eggs. Eat all those and whatever else, you'll make it b. Nice gyno btw, mirin

Hi I'm Brian. Count your calories and read the sticky you retard.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Nice gyno faggot

The calorie/food/macros part isn't what I'm struggling with (that sticky covers), it's trying to understand what type of workout I should be going for and WHY, and WHY I should be avoiding something like, cardio for example. I have bones for arms so finding the right lift program is necessary.

Thanks for food tip user. Trying to work out to be healthy moreso, as I sit at home playing videogames and work 90% of the time. Getting into a routine will help me mentally too.

Read the sticky

>bro

:(

>abos make up less than 3% of au population
>living with niggers and kikes
>gloating about being the anglo master race

you want to know how i know you didnt read the sticky?

>dem birthing hips
Will you be my gf
I'm a PT part time

try the sticky, everything you asked is answered there if you actually read it

Ur friends were being bitches and negging you for your tiny tits.

Just FYI because you prolly have autism

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

hey cutie, eat your body weight(lbs)x17 to gain weight and go to the bodybuilding forums for a routine for women, or find a PT to get you started.

I do have one question that I dont think is particularly covered, but I also did not put it in my initial post (desu thought most people would not read)

In terms of 'maintenance' - once I hit my goal. Do I just...keep doing what Im doing? do I do it slightly less to not gain more? I know it sounds incredibly fucking stupid. As I try to put it in my post, my goal is to hit a certain weight/shape and keep it at that. Im not trying to really progress anywhere, as of yet.

As I understand it, if I want to switch to focus on a certain part (i.e. ass), then I can switch the routine to focus on that.

you don't want to be my bf unless you like crippling anxiety

how

>here's a pic of me in just a bra
>help me find a guide!

the guide's at the top of this board.

$500 on "people didn't read the sticky"
>OP

high protein is only necessary if you're looking to build muscle imo. if you're looking to just gain weihgt, cut back on protein a little bit and eat more carbs and high fat foods (guac and peanut butter). you'll put on 15 lbs in no time

To be fair, if I was in a tanktop/shirt, you could not see all the bone. It's not like I have fat american tits

Yes you will need to adjust your daily intake for your TDEE once you reach your goal weight

Upgrade to hamburger from chicken.

Chicken sucks, it's for poors.

just eat more, if you dont gain weight you need to eat more. You need to eat even if youre full.

do starting strength, low bar squats are the best ass excersise .

Do SS an drink a half-gallon of milk every day for at least a month

Now that your question is answered pls answer this
why are you a girl on Veeky Forums
why are you here

>doesn't READ THE STICKY
>posts skinnyfat pic
>"doc says i'm too skinny"
lift heavy. download starting strength app.

your doc is a fat tub of lard.

jesus fuck women really are stupid.

/thread

Give me 7 inches. You're a girl; you don't need it.

>crippling anxiety
I have a BS in psych, that doesn't bother me. Plus I need something to do besides work, gym and vidya.
Once you hit your goal, you workout the same and just eat at maintenance cals. Once you start being more active, you will be hungrier and you can start eating slightly more and more til you're at normal proportions in terms of meal size.

it's okay i'll still be your bf. i've always wanted to climb a girl

You know how everyone constantly says to skinny kids who 'can't seem to gain weight' to drink a gallon of milk a day? Yeah, that.

Fucking hell.

again take a few minutes and read the sticky all the way through, both of those and more are covered.

Maintenance is just what it sounds like, keep doing the similar level of training while eating calories roughly around TDEE, but this is also in the sticky so read it.

Eat nutrient dense foods like beans, peanut butter and fruits. Stuff with lots of fibre is healthy for you but fills you up without many calories. Eat more protein. Drink your water. Etc.

Hit the gym to put on muscle and weight without gaining too much size you will be good to go.

1) sticky guide says most stuff applies to both genders
2) I dont see harm in asking a community a question regardless of gender, despite as stupid as Ive made myself look, some help is better than nothing

Maybe get a second opinion from another doctor. Your definitely skinny but you don't look unhealthy to me.
Just lift and get protein.
T
I
C
K
Y

I'll give you seven inches, just bend over

I'll give you 7 inches.

Thanks for general help & tips. I will focus on covering material in sticky more, but I think my concerns have been covered.

You might not believe it, but my body's fat got deposited here. good night!

I'm 6ft, 90kg now.

>135kg x5 Squats
>150kg x3 Dead-lift
>60kg x3 Standing Military press
>90kg 5 Bench

I used to be around 67kg, back then i was playing soccer, involved in swimming competitions, played cricket and was apart of things like cross country / track. I also "have" a "fast" metabolism, which was easily fixed by me actually eating proper portions.

I'll tell you straight up you are skinny as fuck, and unhealthy just like i was in my first picture until i decided to bulk up.

Read the fucking sticky cunt, diet is diet, and food is food. Look up your TDEE and start from there and stop sucking cocks.

OK time for me to fap

Dubs and you post both rear and frontal glute spread

this time though

where are you from?

Hnngg marry me

that's not the problem
you're in the gayest of boards on Veeky Forums of all places
just a bit odd a place to be innit

what is the logic behind censoring your dick on 2/3 pictures?

I completely forgot my cock was uncensored in the first image.

only shows what a craving attention whore you are
also wont matter when you bend over and all your bones show and your spines sticks out like an animals

yuck

and a nice cock it is lad

>forgot

but all women are inherently attention whores??

this time

One shouldn't necessarily avoid cardio. One should avoid doing too much of it though because it'll cause you to lose too many of your calories and you won't have enough macros to gain healthy weight/build muscle. Start a program like "Starting Strength". It's good for building a base amount of muscle. After a year or so, you can move on to other lifting programs, but for a beginner, that should work out just fine.

Remember, consistency is the key here. Just because you might break your diet one meal, that doesn't mean you should quit eating healthy for the rest of the day or week. Just accept that there will be some bumps along the way and just keep trying to learn new things. Remember, this is a lifestyle, not just a "diet".

Also, learn how to cook if you plan on actually doing this. It'll make eating healthier sooooo much better.

t.Abbo

Canada
A valid point but I'm sure behind the faggotry there's a lot of motivation/confidence boosting involved, which is nice
spot the faggot
maybe next year

attention whore comes crawling back for more validation after saying goodnight

no surprise.. do yourself a favor and eat some food you anorexic

Does following recipes count as cooking? Often see an argument regarding this, solely because cooking can = I can make things on the fly based on what I need versus I need to google how make X

>says goodnight
>still replying
Just can't stop getting that roastie attention can you?

>Does following recipes count as cooking?

how dumb are u?

E D M O N T O N
D
M
O
N
T
O
N

Let me be your feeder Op.
We can start with ten or so pounds then jack it up to 50 or 100

You need to prepare to eat, and eat on time.

You should blend your food on the go if you're having issues with keeping up with eating. Make a high calorie shake that you can hold on to yourself and take a sip out of it once in a while with food. I do this and I usually blend
Oats, coconut oils, fruits, coco powder, whey, kales, avocado, flax seeds hemp seeds etc and put it in my large container.

I'm in Edmonton go to Pride fest!

you still think it's OP huh

Head over to Veeky Forums for some good recipes sometime (they're posted here too), and yes. The important thing here is what I forgot. Learn how to cook healthy meals that taste good! Learn to use seasonings instead of sauces, etc. It'll make a hell of a difference when it comes to taste and changing up your meal plan for each week. Google is full of healthy recipes to check out. Since chicken/fish will more than likely be staples within your diet, you'll need to learn some good ways to cook it.

i want to bite your ass ms skellington

Can't go this year, going to be in london
sorry m8, I otherwise usually go

You need healthy diet of cum, mister female skeleton man)))

ORLANDO
R
L
A
N
D
O

>That mole / pimple on the left ass cheeck

go to bed, Julia

Your doctor is an idiot. I'd get a second opinion. They are probably focusing on your anxiety and think you have an eating disorder and providing advice based in that.

The only idiot is you, 6ft at 60kg is fucking skinny as fuck you idiotic nigger.

>tall
>skinnyfat
>chestlet

im sorry

Women are only useful for sex.

Boobs or gtfo

She is a woman. As you have probably never been with one ill explain. That is not underweight.
Also, why so salty? Is it your loneliness or no fap?

>ss-she is a women

Defending a bitch online wont make her sit on your small cock, 60 kg at 6ft is skinny as fuck and unhealthy.

Dumb cunt.

How am I defending her?? I am making a statement that 60kgs is not underweight for a woman.
You still haven't told me why you are so defensive about this?

You are making a statement which is complete bullshit because you have a fetish for Auschwitz women, 60kg at 6ft is around 18 BMI and thus unhealthy you fucking imbecile.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
OK. I'm not the one too stupid to convert imperial to metric.

>18.5
>180cm

How can you be so fucking retarded? 183cm at 18.4 is even considered unhealthy.

Holy fuck Americans are stupid as all hell, go to bed you dumb attention whore.

>Proof provided, still can't admit they are wrong.
OK :^

>thinks that's proof after getting it all wrong and even the height after even the OP listed shes 183 which is 6ft and not 5ft10 - 180cm.

You're as useless as an astray on a motorcycle.

You can't let it go can you? What are you hoping to get from this?

just eat more and exercise a little you idiot
drink a liter of milk or whatever on top of what you're eating now
it's not fucking hard
you're not gonna gain muscles jfc
testosterone makes you gain muscles, you don't have it

That's a man

If you want fast weight gain you should consume dairy.
You are going to smell bad tho.
>btw I can show you how to make babies
>mfw me thinking about you hurting

You're an embarrassment, drink some bleach and you might forget this all happened you blind idiotic nigger.

:^

>man hands

She's still not underweight.

You have no muscles at all. 15lbs of muscles would make you look miles better. Do you have a hormonal imbalance that your doctor told you to bulk up? If not why would he say that?
Avoid exercising with bad form. You need to learn it first. Starting Strength is a good routine for the first year.
>tfw no tall wife

>is from Canada
>calls others faggots
come on

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/07/08/increasing-us-adult-weight.aspx

>BMI flawed
>Americans are overall fatter than 50 years ago
Congratulations boys, you've been cucked by the fat acceptance movement.

I googled Edmonton Pride and that's some ultra gay shit

oh yeah and as others said - you need to eat more to make any gains

bulking for men is the same as bulking for women.
now read the sticky

>BMI is flawed

No it's not, the only time BMI is not accounted for is when someone is very muscular which a skin fold test is given.

Wrong.