Why didn't no I get laid

Is this catfish profile?

Am I red pilled?

why you writing an essay on tinder
Just meet up and then talk lmao its that easy

What you're saying is I'm a blue pilled cuck?

No you're just austistic

Hey I live in Richmond. Wanna tag team her?

Is it because I fell off a 30ft cliff onto my head as a child?....

>using app designed to get people to fuck
>not a slut

wew

Only if you're Asian and your penis is smaller than mine.. I can't take another hit to my manhood.... plz be smaller than 3inch

I'm white and my dick is only 6.75 inches

you mostly did fine, just in the future you should save your "point of curiosity" questions for in person. it can seem interrogative over text.

she told you all you needed to do at the time: let her know your schedule and hit her up when you're back in town

for what it's worth, she also told you she's a massive slut but she doesn't want you to think of her that way. she's probably trying to play this so she can get dick and maybe a relationship (at her option) later.

if you still wanna bang her just deny the assumed accusations WITH NO EXPLANATION as to why you asked those questions then tell her your schedule and that you'll get her that coffee when you're back in town

Are you my wingman? That would have worked, instead she deleted me.

salvage this as fast as you can mate

That's triple mine, my angry inch wouldn't like that....

What's the point of lifting, being fit, getting women's attention with an angry inch? Should I just kill myself?

wow you fucked up so bad dude rofl

LITERALLY ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS "Ok sounds good, what's your number?"

why the fuck you little virgins write essays to random sluts on tinder? No self respect?

If it takes more than 2 lines it can wait for meeting in person

None unfortunately...

How can I become redpilled? Is there hope or just suicide myself?

>how can i become redpilled
are you fucking serious mate

you don't need to be """""""redpilled""""""" to get women, you just have to stop acting AUTISTIC AS FUCK. just act normally and you will not have a problem. stop trying to act like someone you're not, because CLEARLY that doesn't work for you and likely never will. act like a normal human bean that's fucking it

Fuck, this is why nofap works, hunger would have made me jump on this instead of pussy footing around

>just be yourself bro

fuck you!

Just act normal....

Literally don't know how.

With lifting I still get attention, so I'll stick to that.

you're so fucking cringeworthy
you didn't get laid because you're unfuckable

ok yeah i guess you're right dude, acting like a chad and failing miserably is clearly a better option

In other words, be confident.

My uncle didnt think I was unfuckable!...

sorry m80. people are weird. could be she's just ultra sensitive to any perceived hint that she's a slut. in the future you know what to do though, so consider it a learning lesson and move on

Lesson learned. Know what to do next time.... I think?.

Step 1: sure, what's your number?

Step 2: hey let's meet for coffee in a couple hours.

Profit?

Hey I live in Langley wanna triple team her?

>Burnaby
Bet ur a pajeet or asian re roll

You could have gotten laid or looked cool... you did neither

All you had to say was "That's not what I meant".

Hey I'm in Brookswood, wanna fuck?

Richmond here as well. Why are there so many of you fucks in the Greater Vancouver Area? What the fuck?

>why are there so many asians on an anime website

hnm

Post a pic of yourself OP.

I want see if you're worth her writing a book over.

Ah ok well
Wtf

Its some pakistani. No female writes like this

>i bet those grapes are sour anyway

Im only looking for sex not playground games. I suggest you wait until you are atleast out of school before you start using these apps