Wim Hof

Why haven't you taken the Hof Pill Veeky Forums?

I tried huffing air like a madman when I listened to him on Joe Rogan. After a session Indid nott need to breathe for like 2 minutes. Then I felt like shit for the rest of the day.

Can I get a quick rundown?

use hyperventilation and high levels of will power to endure painful tasks to feel a sense of accomplishment and gain insight into yourself

Oh nigga I have, and it's great.

acquire ancient voodoo powers that can change the pH levels of your blood so you can climb Everest wearing shorts

also almost kill yourself giving yourself an enema from a public park fountain

I don't want want to cause micro brain damage every single time I want to do physical activity or withstand the cold.

Get me woke on this, please elaborate

If you hold your breath to long you can starve your brain of oxygen. But if your doing the Hof method properly this wont happen. You should never hold your breath for too long always release when you get a strong urge. The hof method makes it take way longer till you even get the urge to breath.

Suffer cold temperatures and do some breath exercises in order to grow some special adipose tissue or some shit that will make you extremely resistant to the cold.

Also you gain conscious control of your body temperature.

>inb4 hurrdurr that's impossible, Scienceā„¢ says you can't!
Science doesn't know shit about most things. Techniques that exploit ancient biological mechanisms of the body like this are mostly uncharted territory.
People does them because of the mouth-to-mouth propaganda so they know they work IRL despite not being known yet how they work in theory.

I do and its fucking amazing. Best advice I ever got on this shitty swedish knitting board.

Science proved that he could do all the things he claimed and wasn't full of shit. The doctors who examined him said it may work for him but maybe not for everyone else.

>also almost kill yourself giving yourself an enema from a public park fountain

Fucking how? It's not that hard or even complex

I'm a beach person, so....

It's not uncommon for people to pass out doing this, even official sites going as far as saying that you should never do this alone. Furthermore, there's been people who've accidentally killed themselves as they pass out in dangerous situations.

Don't do this. You don't actually retain or absorb extra oxygen, you just fuck the co2 Balance so your body doesn't realize it's suffocating.

I believe its called shallow water blackout in diving.

Fuck yourself

step 1:cold shower
step 2: mt everest nude
step 3:?

you forgot
4. profit

His name sounds like it's shortened. As if his real name is William Hoffington or something.

stop shitposting you ugly motherfucker sick cunt

dutch is just a retarded language

i all ready am. record is 5 mins and swimming in -2 in norway winter sea for 20 mins

this with nofap IF keto = winning