If you use gloves to workout

You are a massive faggot and probably have a dad bod

You are also a perosn that gives in to peer pressure.

You also are a person that looks for validation for others on your appearance.

You are also a person that doesnt understand the pain of working out

I bet you come up with an idea for a business every month only to not do shit.

Or you have a secret way to do finances that people just dont get.

Or you have tons of funny stories, anecdotes, or quips for the right social conversations.

I bet you also have a soul patch and wear tons of cologne to overmask the scent of your mother not teaching you how to bathe daily.

Or the fact that you don't even know how to change a tire.

You are a peice of malarky bullshit. You faggot

You're also likely a pajeet

I use chalk on lifts above 1.5xBW. Otherwise the bar will rip the skin from my hands

I have hyperhidrosis in my hands, though.

excuses city fags

i bought into gloves when i started. i quickly stopped buying gloves when i realized this was pussy shit. also now my hands get calloused from riding my bike. i have to peel thick pads off as they naturally flake every week or so. good thing i don't bleed or anything. painless. so translating this back to lifting the most i'd consider is chalk. it's not like we have to all work with our hands to survive everyday. so why not toughen up our hands.

ask a guitarist if he uses gloves for his fingers. enough said

I don't care, I have to use gloves. It helped with my trigger finger problem and that's good enough of a reason for me to use it.

you disspoint me

what is chalk

What the fuck is wrong with you ppl. If ppl want to wear gloves let them wear them jesus fucking christ. This place is the seventh gate to hell. Turn back all those who have not yet caught autism.

manmet BE GONE

DYEL

>All this projection.

>also now my hands get calloused from riding my bike.

Man i think you might be riding that thing wrong.

I just don't want to have permanently distended and calloused skin on my palms

it's common for hands to get calloused from riding bmx bikes.

I wear gloves. Know it's Beta - don't care.

My reasons are: my left wrist is kind of fucked from a fracture afew years ago that never healed right so the gloves support the wrist and alleviate some of the pain I get. The dumbells in my gym also have a weirdly aggressive grip pattern that literally shreds hands. I am also a guitarist so the only place I want dead skin is one my finger tips.

do you rehabilitate?

What exactly is wrong with wearing gloves, memes aside

Doesn't comfortable contact help with maintaining form?

Literally the bone reconnected at the wrong angle slightly out of alignment. I bought into the meme that you can maintain your injured arm by training the other one while it recovers. Ended up holding a light weight in my left hand while it was in a cast still healing to counterbalance my self while training right arm but that kind of undermined the whole point of the cast lol.

So get a some pain when wrist is superernated fully can't do barbells curls with any decent weight as a result so only go heavy with DBs.

My boyfriend likes my hands soft, not callused and rough.

What the bf wants, the bf gets.

try doing muscle stretches, then joint stretches, before bed, saying you have following day off.

Will give it a go. Cheers user.

You should consider wearing gloves when riding the bike. Falls can imply serious injury if not wearing gloves.
They are more common than I thought when I got the first one.

I still don't own a pair of gloves myself because I'm cheap, but well, I should

Gloves physically impede proper grip, leading to poor form.

Fine if you're a girl.

Still unacceptable if you're a girl (male).

i disagree. bmx gloves don't give that much wrist support. they are designed more for grip or mega ramp bails where you slide fast when you fall. unless you are doing minor bails where your hands go down, and the impact and exhaustion compounds to later on in the session making you more prone to serious injury. i've gone down at the park and on the street many times. i prefer no gloves.

The only people that disparage others for using equipment( straps, glove, belt) are weak people.

No strong lifter gives a shit what equipment he uses, if his grip fails for deadlift he's just gonna use straps to continue getting stronger. If he's doing keg carries he's not gonna ignore that gloves help. He'll belt for whatever he feels like it helps with.

but OP what if I get calluses on my hands when I`m squatting?
then chad won`t like me anymore. where will I get my protein for building a cute ass?

I bought gloves that had wrist straps because I get ganglion cysts in my wists. But I recently switched to just wrist wraps and liquid grip and I like feeling the bar better on my pushing movements.

ok freud

If you worry about how other people workout
Your a massive fag named OP

>projecting this hard

I don't give a fuck about any of this, been using gloves for about a year now, my hands look good in professional setting, no calouses to worry when shaking hands with clients - no feeling like a farm hillbilly in tuxedo. Also, women do not like rough hands touching their skin or body at all, at least from my experience. If you don't want to use it - don't use it, but this idiotic macho shit about not using them is hilarious. And surely I bit this bait.

>deadlift is to the point where the weight combined with the sweatiness of my palms prevents me from being able to hold the bar for five reps
>chalk is finite and will have to be rebought and I'm cheap
>gloves are forever but Veeky Forums will call me a fag if I wear them

i use gloves whenever i use my adjustable dumbbells because they TEAR MY HANDS THE FUCK UP. i use my barbell with no gloves, though.

Do heavy farmer's walks on the days you don't deadlift, you'll get forearms the size of traffic cones and your grip strength goes up really fast.

I'd look like a real fag chalking up for a 300 lb deadlift. How fat are you?

not the guy you are replying to but there is barely any space in my gym to walk around, I have 2 15kg dbs at home, you think they are sufficient enough for farmer walks?

/thread

haha all you people fell for this bait. too easy

>Be a nerd who never use to never lift anything remotely heavy.
>Start lifting, but my calluses rip easily
>Becomes too painful to perform any basic exercise with the weights
>Begin to use gloves, but only on the days where my hands were in pain.
>One day my hands finally got gud at handling weights and I didn't need to use them.
>even after a year of zero lifting my hand gains are still there.

Gloves are like pillows for babies learning to walk.