APOLOGIZE FOR EATING THEM

no lol

Fuck they look delicious

why would I apologize for being superior?

but I've never eaten lamb

Thank you for the gainz.
F.

Sorry fluffy things.
Lamb is delicious tho.

No I like meat

Morality is a spook.

Shit, I haven't had lamb in forever.

I should get me some. Maybe make a stew out of it. More of a winter thing though.

I love eating animals but would hate to do that guy's job everyday. Must get depressing after a while.

I don't eat lams I eat chicans

Why should I care if animals I've never met die?

I don't even care when humans I've never met die.

Lol, I'm a vegetarian tho

goddamn they dont' shear em first?

But user I don't eat meat. Eating meat is less moral than not eating meat and the best thing in life is to lead a virtuous life.
>you wish I was meming

Atleast you admit that you're a psychopath.

This.
OP I'd eat you if I was starving

ALLAHUAKBAR

I am actually sorry. Its very sad to think about

Factory farming is unnatural as fuck

Such cases

I think you mean ethical, not moral. Thank you for yoire attention ma'am

sorry

Why would it be morally wrong to eat animals but yet completely fine to eat other living things? Either you value all life and accept that you have to end other lives to extend yours or you accept that death is a inevitable part of life and ending life that isn't part of your community is morally acceptable.

I don't eat thing cable of complex thoughts, able to use tool, capable of complex language skills and is sentient. Oh look, guess that's just humans. Go figure

I don't eat sheep

You have learned nothing.

Vegans draw the line at sentient life. If it feels pain, don't torture it all its life and don't kill it
Inb4 plants feel pain, no they don't. How do we know? Because they don't have a brain and a CNS. Reacting to external stimuli doesn't make one sentient. Raspberry pi and arduino circuits eith sensors react to external stimuli, that doesn't make them sentient. Fuck, even spring traps react to external stimuli.
Where do you draw the line? Some humans are retarded, some humans are in a coma. Do you eat them too? Because you seem to eat pigs who are smarter than a 3 y/o human.
Please eat lentils and tofu instead of pig and cow.
Veeky Forums is 18+

oy vey kosher

>Where do you draw the line? Some humans are retarded, some humans are in a coma. Do you eat them too? Because you seem to eat pigs who are smarter than a 3 y/o human.

they still have human rights, and animals don't

Pigs taste better than babies.

Is this a kosher slaughter?

>mfw this triggers the ISIS member

this is clearly not halal.

>suggesting soy on a board obsessed with test optimization

k

Cognitive dissonance: the post

>Where do you draw the line? Some humans are retarded, some humans are in a coma. Do you eat them too?
Are you making a modest proposal to fight world hunger? But you aren't considering prions.

Anyway, humanity first and all that. It's disgusting to fight for animal rights, when there are still humans fighting for theirs.

>they still have human rights, and animals don't
Your neet woman has the right to steal half your assets post divorce, just because it is in the law doesn't mean it is right
You can't claim that, you have never had babies for lunch. I bet they taste so tender and juicy on a spit, mmm
Soy has PHYTOestrogens, beef has MAMMALIAN estrogen. You are a mammal. Mammalian estrogen affects you.
Irony: the post
>But you aren't considering prions.
You sure showed me! But please consider something more realistic as an answer next time. Our biggest killers are ischemic heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes, all of which are caused by blood cholesterol, which is raised by saturated fat and dietary cholesterol
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1534437
>It's disgusting to fight for animal rights, when there are still humans fighting for theirs.
This is correct. However you are confusing veganism with animal rights activism. We aren't saying you should go out of steakhouses and cry "meat is murder" or spray paint fur wearers, we are just saying that it is unnecessary, inefficient, wasteful and harmful to shop from the corpse aisle.
Your own taxpayer shekels go towards meat, dairy and egg subsidies as well as health care for clogged arteries. If you like that, by all means, go for that double bacon cheeseburger.

I don't eat sheep

if it's possible to eat negros I would do it.

Can mods please ban all out/vocal/zealous vegans?

They're really shitting up this board.

>saturated fat is bad

I am so sorry.
#NotAllHumans
#AnimalOfPeace

We are in one thread only, you can hide it from the catalog. Meanwhile, /r9k/ threads are the real plague.
>I can't read and I ignore unbiased meta analyses
Are you a flat earther too?

But they combine with beef to create the tastiest of gyros. Holy fuck I can't wait 2 hours for the gyro place to open!

I would highly recommend it. A good cut, cooked properly will go toe to toe with a top notch steak.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Good shit user, you triggered some barbarian asses real good.

Wrong, gyros is made of pig. It is essentially pancetta on a spit. Whole slabs of actual meat. "Beef lamb mince mix on a spit" spit atrocity is called Donner.

Wrong retard.

>traditionally pork, or chicken, and outside of Greece with beef, veal or lamb

Educate yourself

so sorry but I have to survive somehow. If I could, I would never ear meat again

I work on a farm (an old school one) and think factory farming needs to be abolished. We waste most of thenmeat we produce to meat some imaginary demand, the animals are treated like inanimate objects or fucking Auschwitz inmates and free range shouldn't be the 'hipster' expensive option, it should be the standard across the board. Happier healthier animals taste better and are better for human consumption. Everybody wins. That's why black foot jamon and Kobe beef taste so good.

>>traditionally pork, or chicken, and outside of Greece with beef, veal or lamb
Greek here. "Gyros" literally means "spinner". It is our word so we get to decide what goes in and what doesn't.
Kind of like your mom. She's my bitch so I decide what goes in and what doesn't.
You can have other animals in your spit and you can have them whole, in stacked slabs, or in mince. But don't call it gyro. It's like a vegayn pressing beans together and calling it a "burger" or roasting thin slices of seitan and calling it "bacon"
>Educate yourself
Oh the irony

Happier healthier animals don't taste any different after I smother them in bbq and I don't smother them because their taste pre sauce

>it is our word

American here and Freedom means I dont give a fuck what Greece thinks. It's our word.
Your retarded ass gave a reply akin to tacos only come in beef which proves how retarded you are. I hope your ancestors are ashamed of you and your poor attempt at damage control.

>I have to survive somehow.
Not only can you survive on a vegan diet, bit you can thrive and make gains too. There is not a single nutrient missing from a diet of lentils, soymilk and chia seeds, and that's just 3 items. Imagine adding on top of those everything good the earth has to offer like rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes with paprika, whole wheat pasta, peppers, spinach, berries, bananas, falafel, peanut butter, sun dried tomatoes... The list is endless!
>But where will I get my protein?
You can effortlessly get 80g on a 2500 kcal diet eating nothing but potatoes, oats and pasta. Effortlessly as in all of those are considered "carbs". Substitute some of your carbs with seitan, tempeh, tofu or beans and nuts and you're looking at an easy 150g or more.
>If I could, I would never ear meat again
You can. Will you?

You can. Literally nothing is stopping you.