This guy is accused of taking steroids

>This guy is accused of taking steroids
he is literally dyel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tJGO-5ZNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously. All he had to do was take a few good well placed pictures at the perec angle to get everyone to think he was a roider.

Rediculous.

And yet I'm willing to bet he looks better than you, OP.

He is on steroids, there was a pic he posted with some medical analysis but the oestrogen levels were off the charts, he played himself.

shoutouts to facts and sources cited.

If he had no muscle before and never went to the gym, then yes he was taking steroids.

His shoulders are too big relative to his pecs, lats and traps.

That's the look of a man who only does shoulder presses and incline bench to look good wearing tight clothing; also, his biceps outlarge his triceps, so he's a confirmed curlbro.

4/10 aesthetically, muscle groups need to be proportional and complement each other to be appealing.

Well gonna need the pic or your full of shit

I used to watch this guy back in the day. He had like one month where he looked fucking huge, then for like 6 months always kept his clothes on and would cut to old footage of his physique. The whole off season he claimed he had an unnamed hand injury. this picture was during that off time.

That screams "off cycle" to me

>current year
>anons still can't grasp the fact that for every juicy dude on gear there's a horde of guys pinning that look like they've never seen the inside of a gym

He stopped taking gear and claimed it on a shoulder injury for his lost gains.

I'm sure he'll be back on soon when he wants to get a quick burst promotion of his channel again.

his name is clen, the suspicion is reasonable

youtube.com/watch?v=B1tJGO-5ZNM

Is it this? At around 4:40? Are you too lazy to youtube it yourself? Questions!

Estrogen levels in the normal range tho.

>implying people are born and magically grow into muscular bodies without working out

He looks great, stay mad

tren o callagan is a cuck who i could destroy with my little finger, because i trained the last 9 years hardcore feng shui and will punish this little anabolic loser

>outlarge

I'm gonna start using this

>Get off my squat rack DYEL, I outlarge you by a mile

>that guy
>dyel

Post body

and what makes you think he didnt just stopped using steroids which would make him lose size

keep in mind your body builds op tolerance to the roids so you NEED to get off at some point

He's in great shape OP, i think there's a much greater chance you're an obese or skelly DYEL though

its called being off cycle you retarded dyel

Your post = cringe

Kinobody kinda looks like that aspie Orb guy that posted on the misc

people still believe he is natty? when he's deflated he looks like a dyel that only does pushups kek. can't believe people give him money

>youtuber stays shredded all year
he has to roid otherwise he wouldnt be able to achieve this

>youtuber gets a bit fatter in the offseason and hides his body a bit more
he has to roid it clearly means he is offcycle

flawless

Nobody know what happens to him? Orb used to be autistic but he don't post more pics

How come he slimmed down so much?

kek i always thought they were the same person

rip

You = dyel

He didnt only get fatter you stupid fuck he lost a shitton of mass

Shred my ass dadi

Maybe he does. Pretty sure this guy doesn't eat more than 1,000kcal a day.

You = never seen your abs in the first place

Confirmed for DYEL

You're either:

1. Permafat (bulk gone too far, never cut)
2. Hardgainer, under 17 inch arms after 5 years+ of lifting

Which one is it?

>natty limit
>dyel

he's off cycle in that pic

Physique is 90% lighting and angles. Welcome to lifting, newfag.

no

nope this picture was during a recent video, and this is now a time when he posts his physique every single day on instagram, he calls it daily accountability or something.

because I'm definitely going to try to google what you said and watch the whole video when you're the one making bold claims and isn't willing to back it up. Don't speak of laziness when you have no character of your own.

They do, just like bears and gorillas and shit, if you pump as much testosterone as a bear, you'll get as big.

You think a bear is doing squats and chest press all day to get that big? He just chose the enlightened path of natural steroids.