At 5'5, I feel like I am worthless no matter what I achieve thanks to this board...

At 5'5, I feel like I am worthless no matter what I achieve thanks to this board, but after long periods away you start to notice the world doesn't work like this. Height is just a positive factor and is easily eclipsed by other more important things in how people treat you and how far you get in life.

So fuck these forums go fuck yourselves.

>easily eclipsed

no

Virgin

what's the matter baby boy?
couldn't reach the subject box so you put it in the name box?
lmaoing @ u so hard rn

Height is a meme.

7/10 Latina women who are 5'2" All day. Wouldn't have kids with them because of them being so short but theyre PERFECT for shorter guys. In only 5'9" and I usually get chicks who are 5'7". I want to play around with a short one though.

>height doesn't matter
>as long as my kids are tall

Top zozzle

Oh man snap.

Lol. No. Everyone around you immediately notices you are small. People make fun of you behind your back for being short. I guarantee it.

Only girls I've attracted were pretty tall. Don't know if the meme short girls want 11' guys is real, since I don't approach shorties, they look like children and are usually fat.

Focus on status, money, power. Being fit isnt for you little man.

I hope you learn one day. But it is unlikely you will ever learn.

Lmao worthless manlet scum, why even exist? When will you ever learn

Then they can go die. The world doesn't exist beyond my consciousness.Implying being fit won't put you head and shoulders above an average 5'10 dude who never lifts and probably has to do steroids to make people even believe he lifts if he does.

So much negativity in this thread. We are all Fitbros together, and we all want to make it together.

Come on, d00ds, we're better than this!

Spotted the manlet

fuck off manlet. stop putting us with yourself

Aww little guy is feeling a bit manic :). Dont worry youll be coming down soon and will feel worthless again, which you objectively are. A literal sub human. LoL!

>height is a meme
I'm 6'3 and women love it and I go to a college with a 4:1 ratio of girls to guys and I regulary get to hear women making fun of short guys and bald guys.
My girlfriend even once said to a friend of hers "guys under 180cm are called friends"
I laughed my ass off because I didn't really think it was that critical.

Saved lmao

5'9" shortie here. The only girls that I've attracted all were around my height. Maybe a bees dick shorter. Manlets project their insecurities onto others making them very unattractive to the opposite sex. That's the issue.

That being said it only applies if you are slightly below average height. If you are 5'5" you're fucked.

>If you are 5'5" you're fucked.
srs?

>Easily eclipsed

fucking kek

OP destroyed

Just move out of the USA and become president or something

I'm 5'8 and never had an issue getting laid you'll make it bro. Just get fit and focus on good posture. Dress well and don't act like an autist

This is why i lift, to suffocate my anger,fear and rage

>tfw 5'10

congratulations you aren't [spoiler]completely[/spoiler] autistic