BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

laci green is dating anti-SJW youtuber chris ray gun

She looks like a kind of tight little package

imagine knowing this

How short is that bitch, fuck I used to mute her videos and stroke it but this kind of ruins her even more now

Makes me even harder desu.

I don't think you understand the brrap meme

She's probably like in the mid to high 4's. That bed is probably 1'5 high so she's like 4'5ish maybe 5 max.

Like 4' judging by this pic. That's like 35 stone bridges in Bong.

Tell me her fresh, brick shithouse build isn't diamonds, dat tight barrel thorax, dem plumper stems on ass at 35 psi, plz

Im really not sure how shes considered attractive. Shes the single most average girl ive ever seen

Have you guys noticed how hard 4 and 5 foot women are being pushed as the new sexual ideal?

Is someone up top trying to breed out height from the population?

Mexicans are pretty short. Maybe it's a campaign to get them to interbreed into the American population.

I'm... I'm only half joking. It sounds sort of nuts, but at the same time not so much. I mean they already do push WFBM like crazy.

You are both literally retarded

Its just a cohencidence. Fuck your fascist beauty standards, whitey.

What does that have to do with being white?

Okay, Jose!

>Beef processing is blamed for a great deal of greenhouse gas emissions
>Larger people require more calories, most likely resulting in them consuming more beef
>Therefore it can be surmised that producing a smaller human body would reduce the environmental impact of beef farming

You're holding people up to the classically white (European/colonial) ideal. Other cultures have different beauty standards regarding weight and body size. While their cultures promote healthy body image and soul, European beauty standards are relics of the worst crimes committed against the world. And slavery. Don't forget slavery.

Every culture on earth prizes height

Quit being retarded, it's not trolling if it's obvious.

They do now, because of colonialism. Their natural cultures were lost when your ancestors decided they had the god-given right to destroy these people's lives.

Maybe if the stupid niggers had invented guns they could have defended their beauty standards.

>European beauty standards are relics of the worst crimes committed against the world

specifically which crimes. I think the Holodomor and Japanese treatment of Chinese in WW2 were pretty bad, and they have very little impact on how much men like tits and ass in 2017 Europe

Wow. Really?
Its posts like these that make me proud to be Jewish.

>proud
>Jewish
HAHAHA pick one you filthy kike

she's one of those qt uggos I want to hate fuck all night. damn

She's a sexy uggo

I fucked a girl once (pic related) who reminded me of Laci. Big ole' tiddies too.

ugly + naughty = attractive

quite

post nudes

I don't want to hatefuck Laci Green anymore, just plain old fuck.