Ss

Mark says to rest as long as i want. If i have a home gym, can i do one set every hour?

you dont want your muscles to get cold...

Mark says walking is enough for a warmup

Try a break of 5 minutes at max. 5 minutes should be enough for you to feel ready for a next set.

Mark said it can be upwards of 7 minutes

I usually just go 3-5 minutes of rest, anything more feels like a waste of time.

Do a squat every 5 minute for 12 hours.

I am completely restored after 5 minutes. Anything more seems pointless.

Yeah it's even better as long as you warm up properly, you will be able to do 3x as much volume as someone who goes to the gym for a few hours which will lead to incredible muscle and strength gains
I wish I could do that to be honest

if your mom allows that

I tend to get stiff the longer I wait and the further I am into sets. This is why I cut down on time after each set.

Well Mark can be a retard sometimes. He's a smart guy and his program is great, but don't treat his word like the gospel

>they say I can eat what I want so long as it fits my macros. How many carbs are there in dog shit?

As long as every workout has the same amount of rest time, you can rest however long you like.

If you change the rest time between workouts, your progress is going to be inconsistent and less easy to measure objectively.

I like to work up to max on my squat for one set, then go to work for my 12 hour shift and do the second set same weight when I get home.

I then go take a shower and sleep 10 hours before finishing with my last set.

That image is so stupid

Connor is way bette than jeff seid

you'll be the guy that gets winded by a flight of stairs

Why is that?

No, he says running for a couple minutes and then a few dynamic stretches is enough for a warmup, which is completely true.
Anything over five minutes is completely fucking retarded.

>this is what passes for fitness for this board

Why do i need to measure anything objectively? As long as im still increasing 2.5kg each session why would i care about anything else
Unless you have a citation of why i should rest less than 7 minutes i will trust the retard coach over an user

I suddenly believe he's natty

why don't you be like the fat fucking asian powerlifters at my gym that spend 3 hours on the squat rack doing 3 sets AND LITERALLY LAY DOWN ON THE FUCKING GROUND SPRAWLED OUT

jesus fucking christ powerlifting is so autistic. here i am trying to do my bb curls and these gooks hog the squat racks