Hips and Belly fat

So I've been going to the gym for a while, I think I'm very familiar with most of the exercises and the way to do them probably.

Does anyone has any advice on losing belly and hip fat? I try to include bike riding every day in my cardio, I'm not sure about this, but I think that I've read something about always starting from legs when losing fat.

I try to do my workout with less breaks between reps, one of the reasons being I don't have that much time to just sit around and jerk off while
in the gym.

For the record: I'm using BCAA and Animal Cuts atm.
Also, any advice of combination of supplements during weight loss?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maintain your proton and neutron intake but reduce the energy intake a little.

so less carbs?

You should never eat carbs as they are diabetes.

yeah lose body fat.

KETO
E
T
O

You can't "target" a body to lose specific fat. It doesn't work that way. Your body doesn't do that when it makes fat so you can't do that to remove it.

If you want to lose weight period, you HAVE to simply:
1.Diet well. Calories in, calories out.
2. Exercise. Use your body, let it know this isn't acceptable
3.Keep doing it. Losing BF% takes a long time. Water fasting, ketosis excetera will speed up the process, yes. At extreme consequences. Talk to your doctor if you want to try one of those methods, otherwise, DON'T GIVE IN. THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS.

not really related to the op but i have to bring this up, it's crazy how humans just let themselves go and consciously decide that later on in their lives they will get a tummy tuck.

Yeah I understand that, didn't really think of 'targeting" but rather - which process to go so that I get there. I don't believe in magic, and I'm willing to put in all the time needed.
For this exact reason!

Also, yeah I'll try to put in some well thought-of diet.

you can't lose weight from specific spots
don't take shorter breaks while lifting it'll cut into the amount of effort you can exert limiting your gains. lift to build muscle. add hiit type exercise to lose fat
if i were you i'd go something like this on top of your weight training-
>keto
>IF
>long fasted morning walks
>hiit sprints
>burpees
>maybe a hiit bodyweight circuit
belly fat will be last to go since that's the first place it gets put on.
good luck mate.

>You should never eat carbs as they are diabetes

I go to the movies all the time and know all the actors names by heart
can anyone help me decrease my debts

That's how related those two things you mentioned are.

Abs are made in the kitchen, if you have fat+muscle you have to sacrifice muscle to lose fat. The solution is to never get too fat (>15% bf) or too thin (become skelly just to show abs).

That analogy gave me a good laugh

How often are you going to the movies? That could be some serious expenditure, especially when you're looking to cut debts.

What you need to do is tally out your monthly payments and expenditures. From their you can work out where to make cuts and make a plan that will eventually after some consistency, have you debt free.

tdeecalculator.net/

1. Consume less energy than you expend. To do this work out your TTDE (the link above) then eat less kcal then it. When you're using more energy than you're getting in fuel (food) then your body has to look elsewhere for the energy. This is where it targets fat and muscle for energy.

2. Your diet needs to give you enough energy in the gym, and enough protein to retain muscle mass. To do this it's recommended to at least 1 gram of protein per lean lb of bodyweight. For carbs, you want to get enough energy in the gym, this doesn't mean drinking Soda and cake though. Fat isn't unhealthy and some are essential, you want around 20% of your kcal intake from fat. Keep away from trans fats, your body can't break them down properly.

3. Weight lift

4. Cardio, many recommend 45-60 minutes of aerobic exercises 4-5 times a week. Having better cardio allows you to have a better intensity in the gym. You'll be burning more fat in the gym and burning fat while doing cardio

I need advice Veeky Forums.
Im currently 18 years old and 172lbs down from 178 lbs. My problem is that im skinnyfat. I barely worked out prior and been cutting for about 2 weeks now.

Most people say to start bulking and some say to keep cutting. What am I supposed to do now?
I do cardio 2 times a week and 3 times a allround workout. I pretty new to all this.

Are you a dude?
If so you're fucked. Your belly and hips will be there until your at your ideal weight. They'll be the first thing you'll notice increasing when you gain weight, too.
You'll have to live with that fact.

Nigga what is your height
We can't tell you shit if we don't know your size

Yea sorry im 187CM aka 6'1.

recomp

How long till I have visible abs

You look like 20% bf so I'd say lose 10% of your current weight.

So 16lbs