I think I've got gyno

Been exercising and counting macros for 3 months now really happy with progress I've lost 8kg+

But I'm pretty sure I've got gyno

Am I fucked

I'm gonna go with yes on this one bro. The more weight you keep losing it will make it not look as bad as it is at the moment but yeah other than thay surgery is your only option. Don't let that stop you though man. You might not be ever able to get on stage but you can still make yourself look a shitload better than you do at the moment even with the gyno.

How and why
I've always heard about gyno but I didn't expect it to happen to me
But I've always had massive tits
It's frustrating because legitimately I'm okay with my face and gut right now
The only insecurity I've got is these tits peaking in every top

Will surgery have to be done after weight loss?

are you taking any psych meds

Started taking lexapro 3 months ago
Before that never

ha i knew it

How and what's the relevance

it makes you grow tits you dumbfuck

Had these massive titties before that
In fact they've gone down since I started so lmao

you were fat before now you're thin but you still have tits.

is america so overmedicated that there's a good chance anyone losing weight is also by coincidence taking lexapro or am i right?

From Australia you insecure faggot

Just get surgery done after you lose weight. It's cheap if you're low bf%.

Literally a non issue, just get it done otherwise it'll destroy your confidence for the rest of your life.

It´s not just the lexapro, I got gyno during puberty but It became way less obvious after dropping a shitload of weight.

I work at a pharmacy and it´s true that alot of psych meds have "estrogenic" side effects. Also weightgain (gut mostly) and erectile dysfunction. Lexapro doesn't (as far as I know) have the gut and weightgain sideeffects.

Usually it's caused by a hormonal imbalances in your estrogen/androgen levels in your early adolescence, so if you're saying you've always had them then yeah it's most likely gyno. It looks more like breast tissue than fat but go ask your doctor if you wanna confirm.

>I think

????????????????????????

wheres ur bra mate

Shave dat bubs n share pics

I'd rather have gyno then all these acne scars on my back

you're lucky somewhat, nigger

This and /thread.

I'm taking it not for weight loss purposes either
And the psych warned my about weight gain and even commented that I gained weight

I'm going to jump off it in a month or two so that I can get even better weight loss

Thanks for the input it's just a bit disheartening cos I'm doing pretty well but shit feels like it's out of my hand

And yeah I've had these man titties since I was a lot healthier it's just never bothered me cos I thought everyone who gained weight had then

I'm not worried about the cost at all
I'll happily pay for surgery

Shame that this is what I have to do but it is what it is

I'm going to go to my doctor soon

Also yeah I've got noticeable ED but it's nothing I'd complain about
Just takes me longer to finish the job and not as frequent

Drop the meds and filter the water you drink.

Surely if you keep losing body fat they will go though? It's just bad placement of fat isn't it rather than breast tissue?

That is absolutely not fat, 100% gyno detected. Surgery will be his only option now.

I used all sorts of things to hide mine, black tshirts, compression tshirts under my clothes, sticky tape to flatten them, im on nut nut pills at the moment but ive always had them

>Australia
>Not an extension of America
kek

>Lexapro

Stop taking that shit,I couldn't cum for shit while I was on it,it will ruin your sex life