Which exercises focus this part of the chest?

Which exercises focus this part of the chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh2mIFrGvk
youtube.com/watch?v=pE8H-viNQSw
exrx.net/WeightExercises/LatissimusDorsi/BBBentArmPullover.html
exrx.net/WeightExercises/PectoralSternal/DBPullover.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F9X3qWpO6mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumpi

Flat and incline

I do both twice a week but this area doesn't grow compared to the rest

Incline

Then you add more weight/set/reps, each session.

Maybe shit genetics keep at it, it takes along time

incline cable cross overs

they will only "fill" after your lower chest has filled, no point only focusing on them.

alright, my bench is pretty weak so I'll try to focus on adding those weights

>im inclined to say you are beginner

This is for you user

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh2mIFrGvk

It wont kill you to bench 5 days a week

Landmines

Are you weak at bottom of the lift? Because im weak there and my chest has these spots not filled yet

Low to high cable flys and I am not talking about that bullshit one which rather resembles a front shoulder raise. More like this: youtube.com/watch?v=pE8H-viNQSw

Alternatively: Dumbbell and barbell presses at an angle, not completely upright, a few angles above it.

db pullover doesn't target the chest.

bench with pause at the bottom.

get a load of this guy

LANDMINE PRESSES.

/thread

You are supposed to squeeze your pecs together as hard as you can at the top of each rep. You have been doing it wrong.

No.
Pectoralis major is a synergist and a stabilizer, it's not the target of that exercise. That exercise targets lats.
You're mini-pressing a db on top, transforming a pullover in an aborted db bench press. You have been doing it wrong all along. You're welcome.

You might find what i do helpfull.
At the and of a chest day. I load up a bar with 1 pl8. I lower the bar and only do the lower part 5 times then a full stretch. 3x10 reps

Incline plate press.
/thread

Daily reminder that people like this give advices in this board

>All of these different exercises
What the FUCK do I pick senpie tachi

Daily reminder that people like this constantly shitpost on this board.

bench press
lmao

it will trigger mainly lats or it may be directed to trigger mainly chest according to how you execute it, probably bending your arms more or less will make a difference. you'll have to bend them anyway or you'll fuck up your shoulders

>exrx.net/WeightExercises/LatissimusDorsi/BBBentArmPullover.html
>exrx.net/WeightExercises/PectoralSternal/DBPullover.html

It depends on the execution. I feel it only on lats; I tend to bend my arms very slightly.

Incline db press if you're doing a brosplit
Incline bp if you're training FB

lmaooo, as a natural lifter you can forget about having a big upper chest. in fact its a sign that tells u someone is roiding
youtube.com/watch?v=F9X3qWpO6mw

You are most hardcore skelefag ive ever seen

>implying i can lift 1 pl8

I fucked my back 3 times this year and my shoulder 1 time so i said fuck it and started SL from babby weights again

Dumbell reverse grip incline will do ya right.

>tags 20+ posters
>unrelated 9/11 gif
>lmaooo

Incline flyes 8-12 reps for 4 sets at the end of a regular workout, but keep your fucking shoulders back and shoulder blades so tight that the deltoids are not activated.