Who have been the most intelligent women in all history?

I don't think she is the all time most intelligent, but Wollstonecraft was pretty sharp.

unironically me

non meme answer: probably ada lovelance

Benazir Bhutto

>intelligent
>woman

>history
>intelligence
>woman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Show vagene

t. men who have not made significant contributions to abstract algebra or theoretical physics

Ada Lovelace is the most overrated person in the history of STEM if you knew anything about her. Followed by Marie Curie, coincidentally also a woman paraded around by feminists when all she's done is take credit for her husband's work.

I was referring to Noether

How do you classify someone as "more intelligent" that the other "pretty darn intelligent" individual?
I, for one, am very good at mathematics, physics, chemistry, any of the "hard sciences", but at the same time I'm also a writer and speak 3 different languages fluently and have an interest in philosophy and religion. I've never been good at history and geography and things like that because I see is as simple "learning and memorizing of facts". There is no logic and reason involved.
In this case, am I more intelligent than someone who is a teacher of history or someone who thoroughly enjoys history and has extensive knowledge? Or am I less intelligent because my mind is not set on memorizing facts or making use of facts?

Won't even start talking about real autism (not the Veeky Forums kind)

>theoretical physics
>thinking it matters

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHABABABABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>the "hard sciences", but at the same time I'm also a writer and speak 3 different languages fluently and have an interest in philosophy and religion. I've never been good at history and geography and things like that because I see is as simple "learning and memorizing of facts". There is no logic and reason involved.
Assuming you're not trolling, good memory is linked to intelligence. You simply won't be physically capable of memorizing huge amounts of data if you're smart.
This is why people who suffer from brain damage display both cognitive and memory loss.

Queen Elizabeth II

OP here... I think your point is valid. But it's Veeky Forums, so I simplified my original question to a somewhat meme-like level.

>non meme answer: probably ada lovelance
>All but one of the programs cited in her notes had been prepared by Babbage from three to seven years earlier. The exception was prepared by Babbage for her, although she did detect a 'bug' in it. Not only is there no evidence that Ada ever prepared a program for the Analytical Engine, but her correspondence with Babbage shows that she did not have the knowledge to do so

Who cares?

This. Ada Lovelace is a fraud.

This, not picking a British or Rus monarch is uncultured brainletting.

>Olga of Kiev

Still she had to be smart enough to understand the programs to do anything with them,

Pic related.

You have real autism

OP's mom.

Eleanor of Aquitaine
>Marry King of France
>Annulment after crusade and no children
>Marry Duke of Normandy
>Duke becomes King of England
>Have many children with King of England

>Singlehandedly cause the hundred years war because of her marriage choices.

Marie Curie

If you were REALLY intelligent you'd show your puss

yeah, except nobody will remember you and in order for it to be history it must be remembered.

Pamela Anderson