User, we talked about it with your dad and we had your gym membership cancelled...

>user, we talked about it with your dad and we had your gym membership cancelled, I don't like you doing all these death lift things, they sound morbid and dangerous, why don't you just go play football outside like the other boys?

? wtf unless ur an underage faggot this would never happen to u

Preach it, sister

>user, I want you to stop drinking those steroid powders of yours. Its going to do you bad and you will become abnormally large. Why don't I make you some nice soup instead?

>user, the store was closed today, I'm gonna have to breastfeed you again for your mad milk diet

>user, what's all this I hear about nofap? Wouldn't it be healthier if I just got all the semen out for you?

>user, I cancelled your gym membership and sold all your supplements
>you spend too much time in the gym and that's why you don't have a girlfriend
>you should focus on school more user
>sure girls go for the hot muscular guys when they're younger, but when they mature, that's when they will go for a man with money

Alternatively
>just b urself user and be nice to her she will love you

MOM THIS IS MY HOBBY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*sucks your dick*

My older sister did it to me.

My favorite woman to jerk off to, right there.

Dammit user, I've got class in a few minutes. I didn't want to jerk off yet.

It was a memepost, you're not actually supposed to cum

Not him, but I'm gonna. Watching tara tainton right now.

Please post source.

The sad thing about both these women is that they've only done one actual breastfeeding vid each, to my knowledge.

Jesus christ it says it right in the pic. Are you on drugs or just retarded?

Whats her name

Tara Tainton, like it says in the fucking pic

tara tainton. My mommy.

It says tt you stupid fuck
But thanks

No need to be so hostile. I know who that is. Do you have a link to that particular video? Some of her scenes are hard to find.

Not him but it might be "My Bully's Hot Mom" but I could be wrong.

>Happy birthday user!! We got you a 12 month membership at Planet Fitness!! They have free pizza, and there's lots of beginners like you!

Look at the bottom right faggot

Nah not it but thanks all the same. Would love if anybody had her lactating scene.

I work out at Planet fitness and it's totally fine. The rules are just there but no one actually cares about enforcing them

>Hey user, you're still doing Mad milk, right?

What an ugly slag

My mom negged me into joining the gym, offered to pay my membership and buys me all the high protein food I can eat.

>tfw your mom wants you to make it and not die an incel in her basement

so any one knows where i can find vids of them only know mainstream sites ?

>tfw no mega-milk titcow mom, sister, or girlfriend.
I'm pretty sure I'd be the happiest man on earth if I had all three.