How am I suppose to make any gains as a NEET?

How am I suppose to make any gains as a NEET?

I can't afford a gym membership nor decent food. What the fuck do I do? Should I just get a job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do body weight exercises at home. Last time I went outside was like 1,5 month ago.

How do you buy food?

My mom buys it + I have protein I ordered online.

Tl;Dr
>Hurr

I'm sure you will eventually be able to buy all the basic tools needed to start workout. It's only a matter of saving up.
As for cheap food... I hope you don't mind eating cheap ass tuna all fucking day.

Street workout

>Should I just get a job?

YES.

Stop being a NEET and get a job.

Don't give me any shit about muh no skillz or muh no jobs. The unemployment rate for programming talent is 1% in Houston, the third largest metro and fifth largest economy in the US. This means only people who think knowing HTML counts as coding aren't getting jobs.

Take two months to learn PHP, CSS, and some basic database modeling. Make something simple for github. Spam your resume. Congrats, you're now an adult that knows a trade and is holding down a decent job.

Then you can worry about getting Veeky Forums. You clearly lack discipline, so you don't have a chance of maintaining a routine anyway. Learning the skills to get a job then holding down a job will give you the money and discipline to get in shape.

Or continue leeching off your mother. Your call.

>tfw you miss the good ol' NEET days

>What the fuck do I do? Should I just get a job?
YES GET A GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING JOB ALREADY YOU FUCKING PARASITE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you really have trouble being normal, you might want to try looking into seeking mental health assistance.

I did it at 29, they discovered I had literal autism and borderline IQ, now Im on tism' bux.

Why torture yourself in the normies world if you just aren't cut out for it?

Is a few months of learning web development really enough?

Feels like far too little.

YOU DIE IF YOU WORK

>Should I just get a job?
Yes. If we have to suffer you have to suffer.

If you treat it like a job (blocking out 8 - 10 hours a day, finding learning communities online to give you feedback, encouragement, and explain more complicated concepts) yes. You will be more than competent enough for basic application and web development.

From there, its just your aptitude for understanding business processes that determine your performance on the job.

Get skele, get to a legitimate less than 10% bodyfat (I assume you have no muscle)

It's cheap, it will teach you will power and determination. Most importantly you will be primed for a nice slow bulk when you can afford a gym membership.

Also running cost nothing, do cardio and body weight stuff.

If you don't do anything, the real reason is that you have no will power and you should kys.

But it feels like every company wants years of experience.

I was considering learning python then django or flask frameworks

Think of it from the perspective of a hiring manager. I'm not going to put my minimum requirements, or else the most qualified candidates will think they're overqualified. Generally, eerything in terms of years experience on a resume can be ignored if its 3 years or less (as long as the work isn't highly specialized).

NAH NAH WHY DONT YOU GET A JOB

youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

If you literally can't afford a gym membership then yes you should get a job.

If you aren't willing to work for money, you aren't willing to work for gains

2 weeks into employment after 3 years as a NEET
not even been paid yet and I feel like topping myself

Just do body weight exercises user. That alone is alot of weight to lift considering your 400 lbs.