Redpill me on bread. How does one not eat sandwiches?

Redpill me on bread. How does one not eat sandwiches?

Pretty sure I haven't tasted good on over a month.
I just drink water, caffeine, and 6 scoops of protein mixed with water a day.
It keeps me full, along with multivitamins and some fish oil, I feel like I have everything I need.
I left food behind, I don't need.

You just eat sandwiches, every once in a while. The French have bread at virtually every meal and they're still much thinner than Americans on average.

Just learn portion control and avoid white bread.

>t.

scooby advise, only eat whole wheat bread. nothing else.

Wtf. Is he 40 or 12?

protein bread.
per 100g:
7g carbs
13g fat
22g protein
tastes like whole grain bread basically.

>Redpill me on bread

It's peasant food from the past

Enough to stop you from starving/dying but not nutritious enough for gains

Basically this + a shit ton of fibre for those 2x a day shits.

Bread is fucking delicious and a great way to help meet caloric and carbohydrate needs.

Anyone who says bread is bad is a spooky skeleton and should not be trusted.

bread is basicly sugar dude hop on keto asap

t. fatty mcboom boom

I eat a sandwich after my workout for them carbohydrate and insulin gains. But i pretty much exclusively eat it as a post workout meal

spooky skele pls go

take all the stuff you'd put into the sandwich and eat it by itself. i haven't eaten bread for months and i regularly eat cheese salads, or a few spoonfuls of peanut butter.

>The French
Also whole eastern europe

Too bad it costs like $8 a loaf

bread isn't inherently bad, but americans have made a huge mess of it, as usual. if you get bread made from 100% whole grains and without all kinds of bullshit preservatives and additives then bread is healthy and good.

gittin big aint cheap boi
especially if you want fancy shit like bread in your diet

>bread
>fancy

It's literally not fancy, and certainly don't need protein filled bread to make it work.

>Not eating crispbread instead
Pleb

Simple carbs are the only thing that can make you fatter without eating a surplus.

But they don't

this is a scam, the money you spend on that bread you couldve bought meat instead

food is better for muscle growth tho...

I make protein bread sometimes. I 2 scoops, 1/3 cup oat flour and 1 egg. It makes a small loaf with about 500 calories 50g protein and some whole grains. It tastes delicous since the protein is flavored and its soft.

Depends on what you call bread ...

I know this is real, but I still fail to believe that it isn't shopped

How does this happen? He'd legitly look 13 years old without the beard.

shitty genetics and sedentary lifestyle through puberty

On a cut atm and only eating a protein shake at lunch until 4:30
If i'm going the gym after work i eat two slices of white bread to carb up half an hour prior

Bread is just very high in calories 100+ a slice

I fucking love bread, my main carb source, just make sure to hit your protein goals daily and stay under your maintenance or go slightly over for a lean bulk, t. Just finished a peri peri sauce steak and onion baguette