How the fuck do you get that muscular standing around eating grass all day

How the fuck do you get that muscular standing around eating grass all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blessed by genetics

LOOK AT THOSE BALLS

It has a myostatin deficiency, dark one.

>why are you looking at my balls faggot, wanna suck them?

tren

Do cows have chairs? No they dont

Checked

It's mostly genetic.

My Beagle is fucking ripped and he just sleeps for 90% of the day.

Where the animal kingdom is concerned, Humans are pretty fucking weak.

WEW

Tfw a cow can probably lift 900lbs with just it's neck.

Is this mode achieviable natty?

Are you willing to delete your biological inhibitors?

They are pretty much planking every day

Oats and eggs are needed too

mirin

Its because of our brains.

Our brains use shitloads of energy. Muscle is important, evolutionarily, but at the same time excess muscle is not needed and causes us to use even more energy.

As a result, muscle loss is prioritised over fat loss.

The reason paleolithic man (and aboriginals/natives living traditionally) seem lean is because they are. Their musculature isn't large, but well defined because of consistent use and because of a low body fat percentage.

Fat is actually very important for the body, especially as a source of energy when food is lacking (which it often was).

Ancient man didn't work out. They just survived.

Additionally, our leg muscles are, proportionally, fucking insane.

How do I get big by eating bananas?

Becoming huge is actually influenced by genetics and some people really are just blessed.

If you don't have swole genetics you'll never make it

>Those forearms
Why live?

other animals don't respond as well to training as humans either

Selection continued after agriculture/domestication, and it selected for strength much more heavily than being a Forest Pygmy.

>Additionally, our leg muscles are, proportionally, fucking insane.
explain?

I'd fucking love to see how much he could deadlift if he was super hyped up and pissed off about it.

for animals of comparable size (say labrador sized up to tiger sized) humans have the best long distance stamina of any mammal, and that's using two legs rather than four. our leg muscles are disproportionately large, strong and enduring because not only do they have to hold up a (by the standards of multicellular animals) fucking massive body, and propel it around everywhere for hours or days at a time, they're also highly involved in stabilisation and balance which four legged animals don't have to worry about. like how just walking around is painful if your calves are sore, your leg muscles are constantly being activated in subtle ways you don't even notice. not to mention the fact that our leg movements are super versatile and we can angle our legs in all directions, as opposed to most animals whose legs basically do one forward to back motion, so we have an array of muscles around our hip joints for rotation and stabilisation that are far more developed than most mammals

not if it's gonna make my heart balloon up like a goddamn watermelon
why do you think we have biological inhibitors anyway? cos if you don't have them, you die

herbivores have way more sophisticated digestive systems and enzymes than humans do, which allows them to get more nutrition and proteins out of plants, as well as having biochemical processes in place for turning plant amino acids into different ones. they also eat an absolute shit ton, pretty much spending 4/5ths of their waking hours eating.
also cows like that are on roids, farmers routinely give livestock steroids now to make more money per animal

he probably couldn't deadlift shit since his legs and back aren't proportioned or invested in like ours are, gorillas can't really stand up straight anyway to begin with
fucking imagine how much he could weighted pullup/dip tho

That's neat. You learn something new everyday. Right pals??

you seem to have fallen for the meme that the main thing that decides about the size of your muscles is whether you use them or not
in reality it's hormones and genetics. using muscles is just the last tiny part which is needed to reach your ''limit''

So you're saying I'm not gonna make it?

I'm saying that different animals have different shapes and sizes because of genetics, and not because a tiger does more deadlifts than a penguin. and that differences between people work mostly the same way - what you do have control over isn't usually the most important factor
tl;dr you're not gonna make it

>"cows like that are on roids"
Yeah no, it's myostatin deficiency. You'd know that if you bothered to read the thread.

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

reminder that stacey would rather fuck a ripped dog than spend 30 seconds talking to a beta male

AINT NUTIN BUT A PEANUT

>take steroids
>eat big
>never rest at all, stand and carry your 1 ton bodyweight 24/7
>overtraining? only pussies believe in that shit

What do you expect nigga?

>genetic differences between penguins and tigers vs two humans
Really makes me think

By fucking that sweet cow pussy all day long.

this guy slaps ur gf on her ass wat do

well, it should, that was the point
maybe you can comprehend that two individuals can have DNA different enough to make one of them much better at something than the other one, despite being the same species

Wtf? You guys know how many hormones are pumped into these guyz right??

/femfit/ threads are great!

wrong thread

There is a hospital in Canada right now running trials with a drug that gives humans a myostatin defficiency.
It's for ppl with muscle wasting diseases.
Anyone up for a road trip North to get some?

Leaf here, where exactly in Canada is this hospital??

bodyweight training is real

maplefag here. where is this wondrous hall of limitless potential??!!

>mfw it creates gigantic mutant murderzombies

K N O T T E D
N
O
T
T
E
D

wewlad

> best stamina of any mammal
nigga are you retarded?

he isn't but there's a good chance you are

Were built for endurance, most other animals are better at doing things in short bursts but can't keep up in long term.

>Do cows have chairs?

Chairs don't help build muscle though, they help build fat, so wouldn't that thing be just as big with a fuckload of fat on it?. And even still when a person does actually stand as opposed to sitting it's the bones doing the work really not the muscles. So just like accountants and policemen that stand around and shit all fucking day it's not like they'll gain mass, they just aren't as fat (even though sometimes they're still fat).

I could ask you the same, fucking educate yourself
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting

where does "growing your own prey" fit in?. Is that evolution somehow? or just like "fuck it" who gives a shit we don't need to evolve physically anymore.

Nah he's right, humans evolved to hunt through endurance whereas almost any other mammal hunts in short bursts of speed, see Cheetah, Tiger, etc.

Cheetahs have to rest for 2 hours after 45 seconds of running because even though they run fast as fuck they cant do it for long at all.

I remember watching a documentary where some tribe in Africa was hunting a gazelle or some shit and they just tracked it and kept it moving for hours until it finally collapsed from exhaustion and they just slit its throat

>Me Grut. Me need hunt animal. Me need fast for hunt animal.

>Hi, my name's Dave. I keep my own animals and manipulate them into being attached to me so that I can easily slaughter them for food and fatten them up using the right kinds of feed. This allows me to rest easy, assured that there will always be a meal readily available, rather than having to hunt and make sure I eat every scrap, not knowing when my next meal will be.

NON VEGANS BTFO

we aint no fucking retard niggers in africa running poor animals to exhaustion man. what the fuck
they might have evolved themselves to excel at this but modern day man isn't a fucking stamina king.

I don't even need to greentext, I read everything you said and it makes sense.

So in the case of humans "evolution" definitely equates to "logic" but it doesn't. I can see how making shit easier for ourselves is what we ant to do but my question really (I guess I didn't phrase it right) is why humans in general don't choose to take the harder route (hunting vs farming) when it comes to food.

I guess as humans (as well as animals) we choose what benefits us most and if animals (non-humans) had the opportunity they would choose the easier route also. I've seen dogs get fat just because they can.

Try doing a plank, most of the day, everyday and see what happens.

Evolution is bullshit. We're created beings.

>Canadian stereotype goes from syrup slurping cucks to Chad central

lost

Pretty sure this guy can't pass a piss test. Who's his source? Why is a cow able to get steroids for free, while I have to buy them and worry about prison?

I know this is a meme. But for real. There are pigs out there that had more human pussy than me

>all these retards talking about persistence hunting thanks to our leg muscles

human beings have the best endothermic system in the animal kindom, ie regulating body temperature, it has fucking nothing to do with our leg muscles

stop spreading bullshit

Myostatin does 95% of it's work in utero.
The trials will say the same thing as every other fucking trial on myostatin in every possible mammal eaten by humans - literally less effective than creatine supplementation.

by eating a ton of bugs

>human beings have the best endothermic system in the animal kindom, ie regulating body temperature, it has fucking nothing to do with our leg muscles

Wrong, camels do.

"modern man" has not changed that much senpai, we still basically the same nigas as we were 5000 years ago