IF THEY DONT WANT US TO LOOK THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THEY WEAR THIS

IF THEY DONT WANT US TO LOOK THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THEY WEAR THIS

Who cares?

Anyone else nohands ejaculated in the middle of a gym, before?

I unironically came myself because of dumb sluts squatting in shit like this. It's bad enough hiding the erection.

they want different people to look at them

No senpai, they don't want *you* to look.

They do it for Chad

Howd you get out of that sticky situation?

Was it visible?

Jen Selters ass looks so stupid.
It just looks like the worst case of lordosis ever seen, rather than an actual good ass.

Probably something to this, being that there is not a single picture of her ass on her IG (which is literally entirely pics of her ass) where she is stood in a normal, upright pose. She always has one or both legs bent and a pose.

They want chads to look.

They're not trying to attract you nor anyone else who looks like you.

Nobody noticed (I don't think they did, anyway). I just cleaned myself afterwards, sadly I didn't have anything spare to change into.

OP this is such an entry level redpill, if you're being serious I'm worried for you.

yeah and her legs look like toothpicks, there's nothing attractive about that. Her arms are as big as her legs.

This is in the sticky. They want to be looked at, just not by you.

You don't understand women.

They want their cake and to eat it too.

They want you to look and admire how hot they are, but they don't want to notice you staring.

They do this when they want sex too where they want to pretend like they were innocent in the whole exchange and it just "happened".

The sooner you understand this, the sooner you'll understand the logic of women.

user, she's trying to get the chads attention beside you, not you.

women like this should be banned from the gym

>see two girls that were clearly under 18 walk into men oly area (gym has separate rooms for women)
>hardly any clothes on apart from some tight shit that looked like it was painted on
>they start stretching in front of everyone and giggling
>constantly stared into phone
>giggled and talked loud
>did this for 30 min then left

>tfw Chad
>Im literally the one man target audience all these sluts do it for

You mad, betas?

the true red pill is having chad qualities but not giving in to the whores and giving them what they want. It's a two party game, there wouldn't be western cumslut degenerate whores without the chad

>claims to be chad
>spends time on Veeky Forums

nice meme. real chad doesn't even know this place exists

It all just comes down to the "shallow" nature of women.
As pointed out they do like to recieve attention for their bodies. I mean from an evolutionary standpoint we can observe that in nearly every culture women cared about beauty and being attractive in order to get the better males. So essentially "they do it all for chad" is true. But I agree that it's really being overdone at this point in human history. The amounts and levels of lookism are really over the top nowadays and some whores basically settle for nothing less than 10/10 guys. With that said, there are still women out there who don't go as crazy on all of this and don't mind not having THE PERFECT MALE as a partner. It's just being exaggerated by social media and shit. There are plenty of fish in the sea so don't get upset over a few bitches at the gym.

this could describe the majority of the people on this board

essentially, this board is full of womenly men

>essentially, this board is full of womenly men
Y'all motherfuckers need Jack Donovan.

The girls don't mind it if you look, they know what they're wearing. They don't want you to gawk, stare or just generally pay way too much attention to them, because that looks creepy as fuck.

>Jack Donovan
Have to give him credit, it's impressive to write a book when you're illiterate.

>Jack Donovan (23 October 1974) is an American author known for his writing on masculinity and for his criticisms of feminism and gay culture.
>criticisms of gay culture
discarded

>criticisms of gay culture
>when he can barely write without an excessive amount of spelling, grammar, and syntax errors

why do you people think this is some secret club no one knows about?

It's creepy only if you're ugly

>You mad, betas?

Shut the fuck up before I come back there and slap your gyno

I look anyway. Is it already that women can dictate where I point my eyeballs? It's privilege enough for her, that she gets to not be raped by me.

I wear stuff like this because I want you to look.

We only wear shit like this to feel sexy and give you guys a show so stop trying to fuck it up you manlet. We are just trying to help you fags get high test

It's not that it's hard to find out about it's that Chad doesn't care enough to find out. Chad doesn't even have a reddit account.

lmao will being chad stop you from having your cock sucked by me?

no, it won't. When I make you cum, you'll be a faggot for life.

>tfw confidently and gracefully turn down the advances of a gay man in a dream last night

feels good to be mentally healthy

>Dreaming about gay men advancing on you

Your subconscious is trying to tell you something

shit

Because this is.

>story time

They want attention, but only from the guys they want attention from. For the most part, female logic is an oxymoron.

If a girl walks around with their ass exposed you are perfectly entitled to look at it.
You have no guilt.
If for personal reasons (pollution of the mind) you do not wish to, that is your choice.
It is better to go to the gym early in the morning or at unpopular times as girls only want attention and will avoid these times.

This

Men have their own quirks but ours tend to be more private unless you're a chad; there's are mostly social.

Intense staring/gawking/whatever is creepy coming from any guy (for most girls, there's always an exception). Just like there's many things any girl can do that's creepy as fuck, regardless of how hot she might be.

Girls aren't visual. If a girl walks around with her ass hanging out she's lucky she's not getting raped let along getting stared at.

Don't get mad, get equal

The girls at my gym get a great eyeful of my dick when it's in my compression pants and nicely framed by the dip belt chain pressing around it

>gyno

how does it feel?

does it actually feel fucking amazing like a normal orgasm?

If any dude at all is staring/gawking at her ass intensely and for long periods of time, she's going to be worried about what he might do to her.

They do want people to look

>test boost
Tbh all it does is make me sad I'd never get to fuck a woman like that before I go home to jerk off to my animes
Fuck I wish we had gender segregated gyms

Waaaaa we need separated gyms because my feelings are hurt by seeing hot women!

You got it!

thiggg no homo

just not you

because it is comfy
like holy shit I would get it if you complained about hotpants or some everyday shit but sweatpants are just the most comfy clothing to wear so it makes sense they wear it to the gym

We need more grills with big tiddies at my gym.
There is no shortage of yoga pants wearing girls who mostly aren't justified in wearing them.
Big chests are a rarity, when I go there is only one girl who is around my age that has a great rack.
I get quite the test boost when she is around.

>HEEHEE THICC XDDDD
>OH HAHAHAHAHAHAA BOIPUCCI IM SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL... SIMPLY EPIC, DUDE!

you make me sick, youre just the same copypaste fag on every thread arent you

Stop it. You are the reason why you are sad and watching anime instead of happy and chilling with girls and shit it's not our fault you won't come talk to us you dumbass.

Fuck off Brad

Chad-san is nice, helpful and doesnt use beta unironically on chinese cartoon forums.

ree
leave my gym

probably because it is hot and they probably also want some color.

you should literally kys for coming with this kind of comparison and no I have no particular thought on this matter, but your picture was incredible dumb so I had to speak my mind.

Because it's comfy af. Grow up

I don't want guys to stare, I already feel out of place in the weights section and don' want extra attention. Signs that I don't want you to stare: big boobs but an ugly shirt, hair in an ugly pony tail, I sweat and get red-faced and I don't give a fuck. Yoga pants are a necessity, sorry.
Signs that a girl wants attention: does not lift but sort of hangs out and just moves around the place, has her hair all out and pretty, wears tight shit that reveals her stomach.

Why don't you leave my gym you pussy faggot

they want you to help them with their form

> machine gun level BRAAAPing

this looks so weird, on so many levels

Decent body but your face is still garbage

/thread

They want people to look, just not you user. Sorry for the bad news

Not that guy but it fucking sucks. It's like a quarter of the intensity of a real orgasm and the nut just sort of oozes out.
Do nofap for a while and you'll gain the ability if you want to try it. You'll get rock hard-just thinking about a girl, then you can squeeze your dick muscle and you'll do it

Because girls aren't supposed to teabag

Someone should do a medical study on instagram thots giving themselves lordosis to try accentuate their ass

Fuck there's some virginity ITT. How is wearing this shit any different from wearing a singlet when you're a ripped dude?

Nice calves, do they come in adult sizes?

About 25,270,000,000 results
and the rest, how can you be so fucking stuipid
such obvious b8
the people who respond to these post seriously are so fucking dumb

Every safe space argument ever

>Yoga pants are a necessity
That's why every guy lifts in yoga pants, oh wait they don't. They aren't you want to show off you ass for validation.

>sorry
Fuck you too

Don't you faggots act like you don't lift for Stacey.

>They aren't you want to show off you ass for validation.

Why are you complaining you muslim faggot?

>I get dozens of pics and nudes like this from girls at my Uni
>I've banged over one hundred girls
>tfw I realize I've become Chad

>Yoga pants are a necessity, sorry
I know this is bait, but FFS it riled me a bit

What else should they be wearing in the gym while working out? Jeans? Dresses? Male Shorts?

they don't want *you* to look

but Chad can look and even touch the merchandise if he wants to

Big boobs make an ugly shirt not ugly femanon. And
>ugly ponytail
Only a gay man would know what this means.
I swear men and women live in completely different worlds.

>tfw no meme gf to cum ironically to

Because the ones who do not want to be looked at are not at the gym in the first place; drink it in, so long as you're not creepy about it.
women are not a hivemind

>TFW not a ghost floating underneath her getting my phantom Dick rode and releasing my ectoplasm

anything but a tshirt and sweatpants is attention whoring

I can almost smell her ass from here.

MORE GYM SLOOTS NOW

>mfw have ass like that
>mfw male
At least I´ll be pushing ~200W FTP soon...

Why do women always say yoga pants are "comfortable"? How the fuck is something so tight I can see every fold in your snatch "comfortable"? Is it just an excuse to show off their ass?

Did you ever wear cycling pants user?
If the wouldn´t put your dick in a certain position, you feel like you wear nothing at all.

I wear tiny, tight little running shorts to the gym out of comfort, just saying. They're tight as hell but feel great.

post your body

or what else made you become Chad? (other than the fact that you're lying)

How do you meet them all? I literally don't know if I know 100 single girls.