I'M TIRED OF WOJACK. MAKE ANOTHER THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

I'M TIRED OF WOJACK. MAKE ANOTHER THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

Previous thread:
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5omQAGj3YH8
stewsmith.com/linkpages/ruckmarches.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw 128lbs
Will I make it?

Post pics or something because that's just skinny in my mind

I´m 5´3...

>BMI of 22.7

You aren't exactly /fat/

It's over

Consider suicide.

>no fat wojack for the pic

I don´t have much muscle mass and still much fat over my belly.
My goal is 110-120lbs.

Fuck, had to use bacon grease to cook my eggs because no more butter. I really should cut back on saturated fats. Still keto as fuck.

*heart attack as fuck.

Rendered bacon fat is so delicious. I used to have a roommate who would eat bacon every morning and save the pan drippings in a can in the freezer, I didn't buy butter all year.

Yes. because as we all know saturated fat causes heart attacks and clogs ones arteries.
Also everyone don't forget to eat a fully balanced meal three times a day! mmm isn't bread delicious!?

>100,5kg
>about to break the 100kg milestone
we're all gonna make it bros

Point me to some dietary guidelines that advise you to eat bread.

OP, the fat wojaks allow us to quickly find the thread in the catalog.

Anyway, anyone try adding whey protons to oats? I'm thinking oats, pb, whey, and two teaspoons of sugar for dinner tonight. I need it to be around 400 kcal.

>visit relative
>they say "you're less"
>good feel

Intermittent Fasting is a meme

>dont eat
>if you dont eat your calorie intake is lower
>if your calorie intake is lower you lose weight

why the tablespoons of sugar?

Starting weight?

I just needed something sweet man. I figure this is a safe way to get my need for sucrose. Plus it's 2 tsp which is about 30ish kcal I think.

>if you eat your deflect your still going to lose that amount of weight
>no matter how much you IF during the day unless you do it multiple days

hey user, I didn't mean to sound judgmental. Do you use flavored whey? If you want to not have to add sugar anymore into your oats, try the stevia whey protein from myprotein, they have about six flavors or so. Also another alternative is to buy unflavored and use sucralose (also available on myprotein) which if you research about it is far more efficient than refined sugar at flavoring and also much less harmful.
Good luck user !

You bet your ass I'm working out,I was just not eating enough and got meself fucked,time to change my diet,as long as im below 100g of carbs and higher than 100g protein I'm fine right?

did someone say forced meme?

>as we all know saturated fat causes heart attacks and clogs ones arteries

Precisely.

does rice go with lamb?

Help a lost /fat/so here lads

How is this diet?

the only bit of relevant info on there is the net calories
and it's under your limit
you're good

Rate my meal

>Be decently Veeky Forums
>Get job over summer where the hours are 8-22 seven days a week
>Plus you constantly get fed pastries
>Gain some weight (~10lbs)
>Come back after summer, meet grill
>Start dating, feeling good about myself still
>Party a lot
>Get new job in January
>Working hours are "Flexible" which means 11-22 6-7 days a week
>Plus a lot of obligatory partying and drinking
>Literally a job where i got criticism for not going out drinking enough
>Gain another ~20lbs
>Now ~200-210lbs at 6'1
>None of my shirts fit me
>Thrift some decent buttoned shirts
>My nice oxford shirts don't fit me
>Hate the way my body looks
>GF gained weight as well because of depression

>I put the foot down at work and try to start leaving at 19.
>Book in spinning with the GF once a week
>Also go out for jogs every now and then
>With summer coming we're both going to plan meals and workouts etc.
>I plan on working out 3-5 times a week the entire summer

Long way to go to not be a fatass but at least I'm on my way

>also tfw dopamine rush during and after workouts

Fuck sake guys my grandparents don't want me to make it.

Where are the nutrients?

u don't have enough rice

Are you a grill

how much protein should i be shooting for? i've been getting 120-150g/day recently, some days as low as 80-90 others above 200g.
lbm is between 145 and 150lbs

that's the whole point of this general
do we get exiled when we're a healthy weight?

The food pyramid he just posted ya dingus.

That's a random un-annotated picture that he could have just made in mspaint for all you know, retard.
I want a quote from a person or organization with some authority behind them stating that for a healthy diet you should eat more bread.

lads, I'm on day 1 of a water fast and only had a cup of tea. I am feeling weak, and lethargic. I'm not hungry or have cravings at all, but I kind of want to be more energetic and active, and feel less shitty.
When will the foggy brain and sluggish mood go? When can I expect return of energy levels?
Much thanks.

Im coming down yo youtu.be/5omQAGj3YH8

Pretty good, but stop eating breakfast and eat those same calories every day.

are you trolling or have you actually never heard of the food pyramid

Its probably the most famous diet plan in the world, in the UK we have to memorise it for SAT biology

it's all in your head, this early into a fast you shouldn't be feeling lethargic or weak, that happens after a few days at least.

Pretty much everyone says you're good to go on or after day 4.

>Yes, good goy, eat a diet of mostly bread, then add fruit and veg. You don't need much meat goyim, truuuust me.

>Falling for the "diet" made up by big grain.

It's like you don't even want to make it.

Are you hard of reading, WHO RECOMMENDS IT, WHERE IS THE BREAD IN IT?

Ate 5k calories on my PSMF cheat day. How do I get the water weight off now?

I eat breakfast because I work out in the morning

Miscalculated last night's dinner and didn't work out. Feelsbad. I am tempted to add extra today to make up for it

My farts smell like rotten garbage and my poop is green. Thanks, vegetables!

Being fit combats almost all the most common reasons for dying these days.

>3 weeks into keto
>tomatoes are starting to taste suspiciously sweet and rich

and here I was considering having a fuckhueg cheatday on my bday next week

It's not water.

Oh well you at least are doing something early and not waiting to turn into full blown /fat/

Hell yeah, I fuckin love bread!

S-sniff

You are literally a retarded person

>I went from barely being able to walk 250 meters with intense pain to jog 5 kilometers a day
We all are going to make it.

couldn't find anything?

Learn to cook more is the best thing ever. So much better for my waste line and for my wallet.

Pic related is my 600 calories for dinner tonight.

I can't tell if I've lost weight because still no scales :(

Looks like shit

First time ever taking pics of myself

you're almost there user. keep up the good work.

No, but I still have man boobs...

don't listen to the troll, it's looks delicious, no need to fancy up the presentation if you're eating alone at home. In the end, what matters is nutritive value. Enhancing presentation is only useful if you want to forcefeed someone something not appealing otherwise anyway. It's purely superficial.
I think I saw another user post shrimp and spinach pasta dish the other day, and give out the recipe. did you try it out or was it a fluke?

Well lads, I have good news and I have bad news.

Good news is that PSMF is cool and I'm down to 185 for this upcoming weigh in.

Bad news is that this is the last month of me managing the contest for y'all. I'm enlisting in the Army Reserves and will be in basic and then AIT until the end of December. So after this tournament and the June 30th weigh-in that's the end of the contest.

UNLESS someone wants to take it over. Download the spreadsheets and do all the organizing on it. I would be more than happy to sit down and discuss this with one of you but I'd like to have someone who's been really committed and in it from the start.

Pieman, Rainman and Glitch have first right of acceptance or refusal on this one as I feel like they're the most connected and dedicated to this thing. No offense to anyone else, I just know their character more than most I feel.

Shoot me a message here or on the document page and we'll iron out details or I'll hand it over to someone else depending.

Just wanted to have shrimp since its such a lean meat and found a recipe for it online. Seemed simple and easy enough so I went with it

Shave your stomach, you'll lose 5 lbs instantly.

I hope you've been running a lot. Like a fuckton.

Also, get a backpack, throw two plates in it, then go for some 8 mile hikes.

These two things will help you excel at basic.

Also, thanks for running the challenge, and good on ya for joining. You're gonna make it.

Oh, and don't fuck a baby into a fatty.

I have been and I shall do that.

two plates as in 2pl8? I got an 80 lb weight vest.

The vest is a good start, but you need to be used to carrying that weight on your shoulders/back. Best thing you could do is look on offerup or CL for an army-style ruck and load that shit up with as much heavy gear you can find to evenly distribute the weight, then hike with that.

I reckon I could go to home depot and get 5 lb bags of sand, fill the ruck and do it like that?

How much weight do you think?

is shrimp that healthy?

I like being bearmode for another while

Is it cheating if you ate the food you like, but reach your caloric deficit anyway?

Daily reminder that these threads are terrible and none of you are going to make it

stewsmith.com/linkpages/ruckmarches.htm

Follow this program. Depending on your starting ability, you should be up to 80-90 lbs by week 9 if you have that long. If you don't, just follow the program as closely as possible to get a little boost going into basic. DO NOT overdo it, the last thing you want to do is injure yourself right before you go to MEPS.

You're a legend. Thanks, brother.

I´m 8 kg away from making it, so fuck you.

1 lb raw shrimp is 386 calories. Far less than any of the other meats I looked at in the grocery store.

>just jogged 1k and it was tough

HOW DO YOU DO IT

i don't understand what the fuck you ate there.

Np bro, best of luck.

It was a process of 1 year and a half user, shit was rough at the start but it gets way easier doing it daily and going up your limit.
Just don't over do it by a lot because you will torn a muscle like I did a couple times.

My best guess is rice with a side of rice, three pieces of possibly chicken, a bit of red beetroot and something orange

but it's expensive, isn't it

$8/lb at my Kroger but I make 3 meals a lb of shrimp.

I used to get pains in the back of my knees (luckily not in the joint itself though) after running a 5K in the past (I ran thrice weekly), but then I got insoles because apparently I have flat feet, cycled a fuckton, and started stretching after running, and now I can even run 10 km five times a week without pain (except for muscle soreness and tightness sometimes).

You're gonna be able to jog 5 km without stopping in ~2 months if you can already jog 1 km and you're not really fat because noob gains (at least based on my personal experience), and if you're really fat then you shouldn't jog anyway.

Is it normal if my lungs hurt during cardio?

slow down your pace

If the air is dry, that happens when you breathe trough your mouth

No it's not..but you are cheating yourself out of essential nutrients and vitamins that promote energy and wellbeing. That's

Holy fuck man with 5k my arthritic body is already complaining (especially my right knee and lower back), I can't imagine 10k for now at least.
I might need to stretch too since I never done it in the past other than the physio I do on the mornings.

But I reached my goal with doubbling my wotkout.

It definitely helps psychologically, because it's easier to just say that "this is my one meal for the day, no more food for today" than it is to keep yourself from eating just that one additional bit of food after having eaten, say, three times.

tfw shrimps are about 15€/lb usually in my country

How's your water consumption today /fat/?