Only person to say happy birthday is your mom and some pajeet on LinkedIn

Only person to say happy birthday is your mom and some pajeet on LinkedIn

its probably not even your birthday anyway. you're adopted

Here, have a happy birthday from some pajeet on Veeky Forums

Kinda rude to call him a pajeet. He is your only "friend". Maybe this is why you don't have any real friends.
Also
SAGE

I hope you die

Happy birthday from some BLUE EYE-BLONDE HAIR ARYAN MASTER RACE.

>At least they don't have to see me like this
>They one by one just keeping texting happy birthday brother..

Happy Birthday user.
Try to figure out if you share a birthday with an anime grill.
KURISTINA and I are birthday buddies.

Be grateful someone remembered u, faggot

Happy birthday from achmed on Veeky Forums

Maybe if you didn't, spell like a retard, people would notice, (you).

GO FUCK YOURSELF!! IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY LAST WEEK AND THE ONLY PERSON TO SAY ANYTHING WAS MY PARENTS AND AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE FROM MY DENTIST OFFICE!! WHY DOES LIFE SUCK SO BAD!?!

Maybe if you didn't, type in all caps, people would notice, (you).

Happy birthday, user!

>fellow pajeet
muh nigga

happy birthday op. get a social hobby, and next year you'll be happier.

It's my birthday today and all I did was pick my friend up from the bus station and watch anime.

You to?

Ye he showed me hunter x hunter and I showed him boku no hero academia. Watched like 6 episodes total

My birthday is on friday. I recently lost a girl that I really like, and her birthday is exactly a week before mine. She won't even talk to me anymore. I texted her happy birthday but no response. I'm hoping like fuck I receive some kind of message from her wishing me a happy birthday but deep down I know she isn't going to bother. It hurts you guys.

Its a good test if she cares enough to at least say something nice on your birthday, either way not a good idea to lament on it and move on if its over

mfw birthday is on saturday
what are we going to do lads

idk lad as I said I just watched anime and went to the gym and struggled with my shitty 2pl8 deadlift cuz of my mental block over deads. I asked some girls I know if they wanna hang out but they say they cant cuz they're busy. This year I did nothing ig.

Believe me, I know. But I can't stop thinking about her. It's driving me crazy

Happy Birthday

Don't be so rude to Pajeet, he remembered your birthday

Happy belated birthday

Happy birthday!! :)

Happy bithday, mate.

Happy birthday

No reason to say happy birthday, just sharing some stories today

Mom/dad calls and start singing happy birthday and I live across the country so don't see them often, everything I say dad starts laughing like I'm a comedian, I guess they just want me to be okay with living so far away from home...

Fucked up thing is a lot of people came through today, had a lot of texts, and messages over some of my social apps, they do it on purpose maybe feel like they are compelled to say happy birthday but I'll take it either way

They want to do skype calls to see me, lol you really want to see a sad pepe on his birthday living alone? No fucking way I'm doing skype calls alone, on my birthday

>inb4 autism

Indians are the friendliest people in the world.

Mods this is also not fit related so maybe time to take the thread down...

>birthday was today
>first person to tell me was a girl last night who i used to talk to every day but we dont talk as much
>friend with benefit wasnt sure if today was my birthday or not
>no friends
>family all told me happy birthday
>i got 20 dollars and numerous hugs and kisses
>haven't felt a single emotion today good or bad

life sure can feel underwhelming sometimes