youtube.com/watch?v=fjg7VwXEYsE
youtube.com/watch?v=IZNdRc33nro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based as fuck

holy shit, everyday? stahp

Stop spamming your channel you horse faced autist

Fucking varg on every thread

He's an insecure beta

He's quite literally retarded and hasn't read a single of the books he has on display in his bookshelf. He is your average gym-bro-dude who has some vague idea of Nordic history and not much else. Any and all information he gets is from heavily biased sources such as Varg Vikernes. People think he's relevant and knowledgeable because the top Youtube comments use big words.

Are you more well written than him? Point out some of his flaws of logic.

Lol, Markus pls gtfo, no one gives a shit about you.

On the off-chance that you're not The Golden Horseface himself, that's not how you start a debate. Have you seen his videos yourself?

I have watched every single one of them, paying attention to even the slightest detail.
In other words: The guy is legit.

Mhm, sounds extremely legit to me! Carry on, Markus

>Today I want to elaborate on what I mean when I say that I am humble. I say this because I view it as my sacred mission, my sacred quest, to bestow enlightenment upon you all.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjg7VwXEYsE

>I agree so he's correct

Top quality confirmation bias

Neither Varg nor The Gay One has a proper political foundation worth mentioning, but Varg is a lot more knowledgeable than TGO. They both throw out sloppily put together statements in videos with very little coherence and are very seldom actually put to the test. They would both do very poorly in any serious political or religious debate.

Just one example of TGO's incompetence is the video someone else already linked in this thread about humility. TGO is claiming to be humble but has, at best, a very vague understanding of the religious, philosophical OR literal definition of the word, as is self-evident from every one of his videos. He is self-aggrandizing and if we are to take his videos seriously, he is honestly bordering on a textbook narcissistic personality disorder.

Then there's the fact that he was literally taking part on a float in the Pride parade, later coming up with poor excuses about why he did it. Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt and he really didn't fully understand what the Pride parade was all about, that's still a huge sign of incompetence, since any adult Swede, especially in the right-wing political camp, knows exactly what it's about.

Note that these are examples just from the last few weeks and I didn't even bring up how Varg pretty much destroyed him in the debate on red hair regarding Germans.

You consider that pride parade a recent example?
The guy is on a journey, you do not born with the knowledge you gather in life.

You are literally TGO, aren't you?

I'm not.
I doubt the guy even browses fit anymore.

I love you Latsbrah.
N-no homo.

>the golden on

fucking newfags, I swear to god. That's latsbrah.

He has a faggy looking face, also blonde hair is effeminate.

Absolute faggot.
Also he is 100% confirmed beta

I like him, he's a nice guy and I find his autist-that-made-it attitude inspiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZNdRc33nro

He has a faggy looking face, also blonde hair is effeminate.

t. shitskin

t. shitskin

a ebin meme I bought one of his shirts so I can be a volkish sperg also.

He definitely should have just denounced this, rather than trying to claim it was no big deal, 2bh. Enough time has passed where it would have been believable had he done so.

One of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen.

Yeah I pay money to people I hate, too.

How do you feel about this pol?

Who is Lotus?

That's unsurprising. He clearly puts in work and isn't an awful guy, even if he's autistically idealistic.

The hate some people have for Latsbrah always confused me. Is it really just because he's kinda ugly when he's clean shaven (and he's not even that bad).

I'm 99 percent certain that The Golden Fag himself is making this thread every single fucking day because it always evolves in the same manner.

>What do you think about me? Am I cool? How can I make you subscribe?

A couple of hours later:
Every single time without fail. Fuck off, horseface, we don't give a fuck about your wannabe-political bullshit. Stick to talking about your exercise so you won't look like a complete idiot. Politics and philosophy is NOT an easy subject and anyone who knows the first thing about either of these subjects can see through your holier-than-thou faux rhetorician garbage. Literally only man-children who have never been in a fight comment on your videos.