Have you gotten your Veeky Forums shirt yet?

What would you do if you saw someone in public wearing this

I would ask 'feelin fit buddy (no homo)?'

Cringe

its my lucky day

You re supposed to say 'I am a lucky gay'

for you

id just flex a 'cep and say something along the lines of

"hows this for a start"

then again im not autistic like you and I know what girls want

I might just get a shirt of a cep flexing, something like pic related and text saying
>flex!

>Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The autism clinic is two blocks down

>tfw gym is in the same building as rehab and a mental institution

Smartass

I'd whisper "bet you can't even triforce" in their ear

If a manlet or a chestlet were wearing it then every time I would pass by that person I'd mutter
>when will they learn?
or
>they still haven't learned.

make a repulsed face at them

If it was a guy, "feelin' fit, buddy?"

If it was a girl, "please be in London", which would come across really weird because we'd both clearly not be in London. It would come across as either me telling her to go away to London, or as an indication that I don't understand how real life works. But either way, it would fail to come across the way I meant it, which was "ironically". And by this point, I will have tried to explain all of this to her, which will of course just make it even worse. Oh my God, and I just now realize that I've been staring at her boobs the whole time.

Wait wasn't it "I'm just a lucky guy"?

It's "I guess I'm just a lucky guy"
fucking hell get it right lads

That's the Veeky Forums spirit. By that time a Chad would be already taking the shirt off her anyway.

>not health and fitness

FUCKING NEWFAGS

Made laugh in public fuck you

I wanted a hooters men's tank top but I can't find them in the UK.

>health and fitness
Veeky Forums was the worst when it was health and fitness.
Too many people confused this board for a board filled with doctors who would diagnose any penis rash for free.

"please be in London" should be the new go kill yourself

Is the scarf crying, or is it the cross?

ha fuck that's why everyone was looking at me weirdly at the gym. I bet I also fucked up the weekly color scheme too

please be in London

It's "Yeh, I guess I'm just a lucky guy"
fucking retard

I didn't even notice the change, when did that happen?

I already have my "London and London" tshirt. It is more subtle and normies almost never notice the dinosaur.

only cop quality