Started taking Zinc some time ago and the difference is huge

Started taking Zinc some time ago and the difference is huge

And the dreams are really vivid + I dream every night

Any other ways to boost T levels?

Ashwagandha
KSM-66 formulation for extra potency.

steroids

shouldn't make any appreciable difference unless you're taking too much or abnormally deficient neither should be the case

Zinc gluconate

>and the difference is huge

How's that placebo treating you?

Have sex with women at least once a week.

What about sex with women [male]

Not sure. But having sex with women naturally increases test because that's what men are supposed to do.

drink at least 4L water a day if u lift

my wife is a solid 8/10 and I barely want to fuck her. I am so bored of that pussy after dating/married for 8 years.

Take tribulus terrestris. That gives you more test.
Also take Maca, eat pumpkin seeds and brazil nuts. Your test will rise.

vit D

>tribulus
Still falling for the trib meme? It does fuck all.

Maybe for the gainz, but it helps for potency.

Life in a nutshell. I had the same thing, was together with gf for 6 years.
Bored of her, start taking her for granted. Eventually broke up because no more spark between us.
Feel free, start banging a bunch of chicks, feelsgoodman.
Weeks and months later I miss her to death, still do, would do anything to be with her again.
Know I will probably take her for granted again if we would get back together somehow

Why is life like this, how does one fully indulge and enjoy what he has instead of thinking about alternatives

That is because you had many relationships before her, people that have many relationships and then marry, get bored of their partner really fast

Be a man and fuck your wife everyday, if she is good then keep it

Did she want to break up?

I had had one relationship before her. My buddy is the same way and he also had one relationship before his wife.

Dont know man, I love my wife to death, couldent imagine life witout her, I just wanna fuck some dog ass ugly bitches every once in a while.

Can I fuck her then?

What kind of differences are you feeling? Should I supplement ZMA?

No, I am not a cuck faggot.

dlete

You are supposed to grow up. Your youth and looks will fade, you should have children and spend your time with them instead of worrying which hot chick you're gonna fuck next.

Zinc is great, add some Magnesium and Vitamin D and you're set. Magnesium is excellent for mental/emotional stability. Vitamin D helps with test and is just great in general. If you're cutting, Chromium Picolinate worked wonders for me.

Damn I should add some Magnesium. Looked up some benefits.

Helps Increase Energy.
Calms Nerves & Anxiety.
Helps With Digestion by Relieving Constipation.
Relieves Muscle Aches and Spasms.
Regulates Levels of Calcium, Potassium and Sodium.
Important for Heart Health.
Prevents Migraine Headaches.
Helps Prevent Osteoporosis.