/TMG/ Turbo Manlet General

Veeky Forums what's life like as a turbo manlet (

Try learning

>do you think a certain teacher has given you lower marks just because of your height?

nah, lots of University lecturers are manlets

that pic has to be shopped, theres just no way

why do all the people in these pictures have something wrong with them?

this makes me feel sad for him. :(

damn man i feel sorry for that guy. Look at the size of his arm compared to theirs

He looks pretty young, he might be a late bloomer and shot up in height and frame :)

check'd

my god, he's on his way to become a serial killer when he'll see this webm

I know this is a meme thread, but in case any manlets are feeling low (kek), here's my 2c.

I'm 5'2" which is as manlet as it gets. It matters as much as you let it. Its helped me realize how limiting it is to let yourself be influenced by others and how ubiquitous that kind of influence is.

>girls
Confidence really is all it takes. If you approach girls, warmly, directly and unapologetically (without being intimidating, which is rather easy for me kek), you will almost always have a good response. Just make the girl feel comfortable, and if you feel comfortable so will she.
>lifting
I recently got into bodyweight stuff, it's enjoyable and I'm seeing improvement. Height hasn't been a factor so far. I'm trying to work my way up to a muscle up and maintaining a healthy diet (i.e learning how to cook)
>career
I'm planning on working for a tech/biotech firm for a few years after doing a PhD, before doing my own thing. I don't know if height matters here, but I snagged a decent internship at medical data firm some time ago and the only thing they cared about was related work experience.
>family
My whole family is short, so it's not an issue here either.
>education
Was fortunate enough (and worked hard enough) to get a STEM PhD position in a top 5 university. Scientists don't care about appearances so height has never been an issue.
>respect from men
I think this depends on your occupation and the kind of people you hang around. In my case, it's grad students, post-docs and professors, so respect is earned by academic achievement. I think how much you respect yourself also matters, if you're ashamed of your height (or anything else), people will reflect that back to you. Its best just to assume everyone likes and respects you; it really is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

In the end, you either come to terms with your deficiencies or you let them control your life. I recommend mindfulness meditation for dealing with that--it's what helped me (look up Shinzen)

Excellent reply, probably the complete opposite of what most Veeky Forumsizens expect.

It's useless and a waste of time making this kinds of reply. Veeky Forums never fucking learns. It's all self fulfilling prophecy

Honestly feel sorry for that dude. He looked really anxious too.

5' 3" 18 year old manlet here

>girls
Have a qt gf that's going to the same college as me that I met at the orientation.

>lifting
Benching 255lbs and squatted 345lbs weighing 135lbs. Deadlift sucks but I'm working on it, it's stuck at 325lbs

>career
Looking to be a physical therapist

>family
Nothing special, I assume just the same relationship with family as everyone else.

>education

Athletic and academic scholarship made my college free.

>Respect from men

Never had any guys look down upon me metaphorically, although all the time literally haha. I'm not really a dick to people, so people like me.

My boyfriend is 5'5'' and looks really young, and these are some of the things he's experienced:
>People taking photos of us walking down the street
>People taking photos of him individually
>Other men catcalling me when we're walking down the street
>A guy literally took a photo of him on snapchat during a group job interview and when my boyfriend called him out on it he just shrugged
>People thinking he's in middle school despite being a college student
>Other students not taking him seriously even though he gets better grades than them
>People talking down to him even though they know his age
>Cashiers that call him sweety
>Being given kids menus all throughout high school
>People audibly laughing at us
Other stuff I'm probably forgetting. Women never intentionally demean him, its always other men. It really sucks and kind of ruins his week if something like that happens. He doesn't care about his height he just doesn't like getting treated like shit.

Tell him to grow out facial hair

He can only grow it in the neckbeard area. I guess he could trim it so that looks like a normal beard, but I've never seen it beyond stubble before so i dunno. He'll probably just start to look older after a while.

>Its best just to assume everyone likes and respects you; it really is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
this is something I really needed to hear, thanks user

where do you live? maybe I'm just sheltered but no one in my area is thiat much of a fucking scumbag

Height doesn't matter at all.

A few years ago 13 year old girls used to always take pictures with me because I looked very young, except for my body

The midwest. Its not really a midwestern thing so much as a college campus thing. He still got a ton of shit in high school, just not as much, and usually not on purpose (ie waitresses who just thought he was a kid and gave him kids menus instead of normal menus)

Veeky Forums takes it too far but cmon, being a foot below average makes an observable difference to people's lives

For example I've literally never seen a small guy with a cute gf, best they get is average, discounting celebrities of course

What the fuck? How tall is that "man"?

this, full dwarf mode

So you focused on your career to cope
Pretty sad life man

5'4" manlet here, life is pretty good.

Never had any issues getting girls when I bother to, had a hot gf in HS through freshman year, broke up with her.

Now I'm just busy with internship, part time job, summer classes, and lifting.

The only part of my life that I'm not happy with right now is my diet but that's my own fault.

The people at work seem to not care how tall I am, more that I do the job and do it well.

Oh get a fucking life, the man is clearly happy

I'm 5'5

Have I made it? That's like the average where I live so idk.

was 5'5" before lifting, 5'6" now. i guess it might make a subtle difference in peoples perceptions of me idk

>girls
girls like me bc of face, sense of humor, voice, basic self-confidence. but my paraphilias are of a nature most would find disgusting and nonerotic so kv at 21.

>lifting
only started semi-seriously lifting about 5 months ago, was doing basic calisthenics casually for a few years before. manlet aesthetic gains arent a meme, still relatively physically weak (max bench 145 lbs; i weigh 125-130 lbs)

>career/education
imfuckingupinschoolbecauseofalcoholismlmao. jewy academics seem to be almost intimidated by me because of prettyboi face and sultry baritone voice, but still tend to treat me like im a teenager in subtle ways. whatever

>family
last saturday my dad slapped me in the face and called me a 'disgusting hedonistic self-centered piece of shit' lmao

>respect from men
its there but im a target for shittests bc theyre jealous of my more positive attributes & will try to pull petty power plays on smaller men. ive learned to affably maintain dignity, not dumb enough to start trouble with guys 6"+ taller than me

best story that i remember is walking past a group of ~5'7" middle school girls and one of them laughing 'oh hes too short nevermind'. height doesnt bother me because i feel lucky in other departments, i feel sorry for robotic chinamen my height tho.

5'9'', but only found out recently. Always thought im 5'8'' (yeah i know no difference). But don't really care about my height
>was shortest in class
>one girl in hs actually said to me: "sorry, you're to short for me"
>one girl i was with told me i could be taller
>one girl i fucked (5'8'') told me she finds it sexy
that i am so confident being this short (but i guess it didn't matter, she could be nympho/slut)
these are the only situations I remember. Clearly girls think about it (can I wear heels and so on), but the most important thing is being taller than them

i'm literally a diagnosed autist but i've had a decent amount of sex entirely because of my height

i'm always extra nice to manlets even though they are often complete fucks because they've never know what its like to be confident and attractive by just existing. so they've never experienced what its like to be truly chill

No self respecting man goes to take pictures with these sluts.

sure you dont want to dump him for me, im 5'6

Personality > Demonstrable Success > Physical Characteristics

Being a good provider is the end, being big is just one of the means. You can show how manly you are by other means. If you have some good traits that you play up but a woman rejects on the grounds of your height, she's doomed to be stuck with shit guys who only have height.

>Cashiers that call him sweety
if you're that far in it's ova

>says she's a woman
>has a feminine face and visible tits
>manlet_success.jpg

those are obviously lesbians so she can be as short as she wants

Those are lesbians

late bloomer means you get better at social skills late in life, not grow, like that's the only thing that matters, baka Veeky Forums

>Turbo Manlet
then it's possible to escape the MANLET PIT

I'm 5'3. I actually look pretty muscular considering that I just started going to the gym regularly and I'm weak af. If you're short it's super easy to get jacked since your muscles look bigger in comparison to your body automatically. I don't care about women I just want to get fucked by chads like the little bitch boy I am.

THAT'S A (WO)MAN BABY!

> Height hasn't been a factor so far
height is so important in bodyweight stuff though. I rarely watch gymnastics but I've seen how erect the commentators become when a tall gymnast performs

>here's my 2c

Idk if you have 2 centimeters to spare, user

dw, I'll spare them from my dick

I have noticed that women are overly aggressive toward me if they don't like me. It's as though they believe they can hurt me. Any other manlet experience this?

Where do you live ?

5'6

>girls
0, but get mired
>lifting
strong
>career
EMT school going into firefighter, currently work at lowe's
>family
what
>education
highschool/vocational
>respect from men
it doesn't really seem like that big of an issue, but it's insane on the internet.. everyone is 6'2 on the internet

I am 99% sure I have seen him as an extra in a Disney show before....

Feel like it was Girl Meets World

thank you for demonstrating utter lack of theory of mind so symptomatic of autism

underrated

5'6 and 18 reporting

>girls
have had a few girlfriends, 2 wildly out of my league, the latest lasting a very short amount of time mostly because im off to college soon
im generally a sadbrain idiot but thats got nothing to do with height; im lonely, depressed, and relatively bad at first impressions, but i tend to be able to win people over because i slowly get acclimated to hiding my crushingly low self-esteem from them and momentarily forgetting about it myself
i am capable of being confident; my issues with confidence don't stem from my height, they stem from social inexperience and a general tendency to get way too "in my own head" in social situations

>lifting
450 DL, 385 squat, 240 bench (lol) at 195lbs; hyperthyroidic and just started medication so i gained 20 lbs this year, but bodyfat% only went up like 1-2%
never in my life been aesthetic, but im not visibly obese either and facial hair helps; just kind of a dumpy individual but it lets me hide my power level better

>career
nah

>family
i have built up the incredibly negative habit of drinking to get through family functions, but doing so also lets me show a bit more personality and whatnot; i would say height has no effect here

>education
always been relatively naturally gifted at school-shit; waiting on university to kick my ass before i actually tell myself im smart though; as it stands, looking at a 4 yr degree in math, maybe double with computer science

>respect from men
never noticed anything adverse; you're only as short as you let yourself feel; people often second-guess me when i tell them i'm 5'6; respect is often fostered while you're sitting down, so just have a "tall presence"
some other guy already said something along the lines of "assume people like and respect you, because they most likely don't dislike and disrespect you off the bat; these things are self-fulfilling" and thats how i try to live

Its pretty great being Krillin mode.

I mean the guys is obviously short, but those girls have to be tall aswell, plus they are wearing heels,

Im assuming he is like 5'0 and they are like 5'10-6' +heels or something.

where is the gallery of all the pictures, I remember some fat slob as well with grease stains over his shirt.

I'm either 5'5" or 5'6". Haven't been officially measured in years.

>girls
I've never had a problem with women, but I am considered good looking and have a wide, muscular frame, so results may vary. I wouldn't say EVERY girl is into me, and I've definitely had a few girls neg me on my height when I've flirted with them, but I've had no problem getting quality pussy.

>lifting
I'm weak as fuck, but also incredibly undisciplined. I'm too embarrassed to even post my stats.

>career
Still work retail and in school, I'll get back to you on that

>family
My Dad is 6'3", so it can sometimes harp on my ego, but the rest of my family are around my height

>education
lol what? teachers don't give a shit about height, they care about intelligence, drive, and hard work

>respect from men
I'd consider myself well spoken and confident, so I've never really had an issue with respect from other men. In fact, I get a ton of men who jokingly (or maybe not) flirt/hit on me, and I genuinely don't understand it. I have a huge, round ass, and men (sometimes women too) will try to grope it regularly.

I'm 5'7 and I'll be as honest as I can, no manlet delusions.

>girls
Didn't lose my virginity until I was 19, in the two years since that's happened I've had sex with 7 women.
The main issue with being relatively handsome and short is you're seen as cute and funny, not alpha and attractive, it is hard to get girls to be genuinely in to you.
>lifting
Probably the only plus side of being short, I can gain and lose size very easily, gives the illusion of looking more muscular than I am
>career
Part time job, get asked to do all the shitty jobs that no one else will do, don't know if this has anything to do with being a manlet or just the fact I have solid work ethic
>family
Mom says God made me short to give others a chance, kek
>education
Height doesn't affect this in my experience
>respect from men
Struggle to gain this, only once I've met someone 3-4 times will they start to treat me with respect

>5'10
>Lost virginity at 17, I'm an introvert so I've only had a few flings here and there
>I'm 19 so I don't have a career yet
>I'm the tallest in my direct family at 5'10, I could very well grow a bit more because my uncle is 6'2, however my dad's side of the family are all short so maybe I'll stay this height, I don't mind. 5'10 isn't even short
>Education is going well, recieved a scholarship
>lifting isn't my strong suite, at least not the big three. I've got a pretty strong weighted chin up however, if you consider 1 and a quarter pl8 strong that is. My lats and upper back have always been my strongest muscles, my shoulders are pretty decent too. My flat dumbbell bench is pretty alright too, my regular barbell bench is absolute trash, and I honestly find it incredibly uncomfortable, I don't feel like the barbell gives me enough mobility.
>Respect from men is something I don't care that much about, however when even my friends who usually would say ''looking small bro'' or 'DYEL?'' eventually started to say I looked big, and that I looked ripped that gave me a bit of a confidence boost. Male friends are the most honest in your immediate surrounding and they will tell you how it is.
I'm not short, nor am I tall, no one has called me short, except for a female friend who only does it to tease because she knows that I'm insecure about it, but the same female friend has said ''honestly height doesn't matter that much, you're still average height and you're hot too.'' The only people who call me tall are the people who are really short, a girl who couldn't have been taller than like 5'0 complimented me on how tall I was. I know for a fact that I have a few inches more to grow as my growth plates aren't sealed yet, and even if I don't it's not the end of the world.

Is everyone in this thread indian/Mexican/Asian? I'm white and live around whites and I have never seen a white guy under 5'6.

Lmao you'd be surprised. I'm Scandinavian and every day I come across plenty of scandibro turbo manlets. I'm actually surprised how taller I am than a lot of people I come across despite being only 5'10.

I'm 6'2, 195 and old black women still call me sweetie, sugar, honey, etc.

>girls
>lifting

6'1.5 manlet checkin in

>career
Im a platoon commander in Army. second tallest guy in my platoon. get mad respect
>family
tallest in family. always get complimented for being tall when i literally did nothing
>education
Graduated from a military college. pretty fkn smart desu. set for life
>respect from men
yep. kinda sucks when i go out with my 6'5 mates, however we're usually the tallest anywhere we go lel

It's a meet and greet for skanks advertising a greasy white trash burger brand in LA. What type of person would you expect to see.

Where do you live? Netherlands? 5'9 is pretty much the global average

5'5 reporting in.
It doesn't affect my life at all, my girlfriend is 4'10
I don't lift, I run frequently bc dont want potato mode

bob is the ultimate 'turbo manlet'

Do you live in the mid west? All you motherfuckers seem to be tall as shit there.

I live in a heavily italian part of New Jersey. I'm shorter than most men here at 5'6", but they themselves aren't all that tall anyway.

5'7, 25

>girls
Not too bad. Probably would have fucked more if I was either taller or confident. Dating qt who's 5'10 and it's working out great.
>lifting
Lifting comes easy for me, as do visible gains. Too much and I get told I'm overcompensating though.
>career
Work in advertising. Clients and coworkers don't care so long as my work gets done. Boss tried making a short joke once but it went over really bad so now he tries to be friendly.
>family
Iunno, they're short too
>education
Never been a problem
>respect from men
Hasn't been an issue really. Taller guys will ALWAYS have it in their minds like a trump card but as long as you take yourself seriously, roll with jokes and can joke back you should be fine. I had a coworker shorter than me go on about how much of a badass he was once, usually shorter guys will try to cut you down if they're insecure. Really if you carry yourself fine then others either forget about it or don't think about it much.

She'll leave you for someone better

I asked for

Tfw 5'5,

Thank god I'm not a turbomanlet

Why? Can't he leave her for someone better too? Its called settling down because both parties could move up, but decided the present was good enough.

Made you reply lmoa

>

in the army height is shit, makes you a bigger target and you can run less. Bottom tier genetics for your career choice baka.

fucking kek'd

Reading the first sentence of your pic made me burst into treats laughing.

>>girls
>Confidence really is all it takes.

>>respect from men
>Its best just to assume everyone likes and respects you; it really is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>I recommend mindfulness meditation

You just wait, kid.

for the autism from fit to kick in?

Being a manlet does suck, there's pretty awful physical limitations and it's not even your fault 90% of the time. I'm 5'5" but due to blessed Asian genes @ 21.
>girls
I hold the v-card (I've had 2 gfs both shorter than me fug) still but it's because I'm an autistic robot when it comes down to social interactions that are rather personal. All my hobbies are alone and I tend to keep my relationships platonic and professional.
>lifting
Pretty good, have been training for 4 years, a few injuries particularly in the wrist (these are bests not current lifts), I'm about 65kg now:
165kg FS, 180kg BS, 160kg x 3 clean pull (close enough to the clean pull lmao)
138kg CnJ, 105kg snatch
60kg x 3 strict press, 100kg x 5 bench (don't bench anymore, focused on oly lifts)
>career
I've worked at TI for two summers but all my other positions are RA positions with a professor. I graduated last year (MatSE) with a minor in Physics with a 3.94. I'm not really book smart and I am more of a fast learner and a hands on person. Stipends look good going forward and I mainly use my money to fund my hobbies because kek, I'm small and don't eat that much and I don't make a massive mess in my small house.
>family
Big line of manlets (dad is same height, mom 4'11"). My cousins ended up taller than me but my dad is the shortest of the heap.
>education
Grad school in a top 5 program for my dept. doing PhD in MatSE in 2D Materials namely MoS2 - research focus in Brillouin Zones. I have a fellowship.
>respect from men
Not sure. I am not very arrogant and I don't put my talents out in the brush. The professor I work for (who is like 6') respects me a lot and so do many of those who work in the lab because I generally have good work ethic and I get a lot of key insights while being quite motivated at what I do.

I think yes, you are at a disadvantage if you are short but the bigger deal is planning out the rest of your life. Being tall doesn't make you automatically happy.

Veeky Forums memes are indeed goat.

is this the dude thats always fucking the Amazon-esque girls in pornhub banner ads?

Can someone post the "bravest little boy" pasta? It made me kek outloud last time

Is 5 11 a manlet ? if yes lemme right my story

Hey bby grill I'm 6'1" u shuld come to brisbane sometime and I'll show u a real man

Life is great. I have an excellent position with loads of latitude and pay. My wife is cool and is the basically a near perfect woman. My children are well fed and cared for. My home is modest but provides us all room even some for excess randomness (small play room and my office which is tucked into a cozy corner with loads of sun and room for my books) I even have my dream car in the garage and one car for commuting...my wife also has a car. Im seeing the gains I want to see in the gym and the progress I want to see to complete my first triathlon. im 5'7 though. Life is generally good. As per "respect from men".Who gives a fuck. Be a competent leader and a respectful but productive one as well. People will fail to respect you regardless of how tall you are. Its a personal defect that they possess that will set them into a destiny of failure and destitution.

it's not really living at all

Stuff like that happened to me as well, but I am just 5`3.
Tell him not to shave that good, it will help.

>girls
I live in a city of men.
>lifting
I don´t, I train my FTP and reached a pace my 6" bro can´t reach.
>career
Mechanical engineering student
>family
No problems, I´m smaller than my brother, but I am much stronger.
>education
University student.
>respect from men
Not less than to other people.

This
I live in Spain where 5'9 is supposed to be the average male height. I'm 5'10 barefoot and walking around in the streets I find most of men shorter than me.
I have friends way shorter than me claiming 5'9, that's another problem, I don't know why people lies about height or if they just measured themselves on footwear.
I know Spaniards, frenchies, Italians, Greeks, brits, Russians...are not as tall as nords. If you live in Berlin or some place where everyone is over 6'3, just move and you will have no problem at 5'9 if that really concerns you. I can tell you I know lots of guys here at 5'5- 5'7 and they have no problem in their lives, no one single problem because of height. Girls here are about 5'3-5'5 normally (5'4 is the average) so...
If you live between Giants, just move, with that height you will be ok in any other place.
And don't let Veeky Forums memes ruin your mental health.
You are browsing a "fitness" board where people is trolling, edgy and or just insane.

people aren't mean to you irl because it's rude. the mocking thoughts are definitely there

>turbo manlet
>5'5" or less

lmao, pretty much 6'0" or less is turbo manlet territory. manlet cuttoff height is 6'2". 6'3" is cutting it close.

6'5" is pretty average/normal I would say.

What am I if turbo manlet should start at 6`0 when I am 5`3?

6'0" is prince of manlets
5'11" to 5'7" is ultramanlet
5'6 to 5'3" is manlet omega
anything less is midget

being a manlet is like retard strength, once you master it lanklets are btfo forever. There are things you can't learn on ez modo

turbo manlets are even better off, there is a whole niche for them. Like Little Rodentia in Zootopia

how tall are you?

5'3" Spic here
>Girls
Single, but have dated tall women (tallest 5'8", broke up because leaving for College)
>lifting
Benching 165 full set max, 190 orm. 320 lb squat. Sadly, still 10-20 lbs overweight
>Career
I am a Highschool Aerospace Scholar and have many Internships with NASA available. I hope I can have the time for a co-op, because the people hiring like me.
>Family
Giant, legal, Hispanic family. Some lift, some get fat, but all love here. Almost dated one of my non-blood related cousins when I was younger, she's fat now.
>Education
Aerospace Engineering major for my college.
>RFM
I'm a tutor, so many people respect me and know me, but only those I've tutored before like me and invite me to outings and games. I was pretty shy, as I was fat at the time. Now I'm just "healthy" and approaching fit

5'5 here
>girls
Just a Virgin that had a few 'relationships' that I had when I was younger. Still too self conscience to fuck. Do try to talk to some girls but I give off friend vibes most of the time
>lifting
Not lifting currently, just diet and cardio and trying to incorporate body weight exercises since weak af
>career
Neet but looking to change that
>Family
Get along pretty OK but we keep to ourselves most of the time
>education
High school with some community college
>RFM
Don't talk to a lot of people but the ones who do, like me enough not to give me shit for my height lol people in general are pretty nice but I think that's the normal mood here in the south.