Talk me into eating meat again

Been vegan for about a year and a half now, and I just can't morally justify choosing to eat meat when there is an abundance of other options available. Should I just continue the way I am? Or am I being a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=p49E2F-bV28&lc=z135ilc4iljuhjlvz22avjkqqsvexdzqu04.1496860722200946
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/01/20/baby-contracts-rare-case-of-scurvy-after-drinking-only-almond-milk/
foxnews.com/health/2017/05/19/quinoa-milk-diet-killed-baby-authorities-say.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/30/baby-dies-water-toxicity/26670583/
nbcnews.com/id/18574603/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/vegan-couple-sentenced-life-over-babys-death/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares dude

you're a retarded loser if you think that avoiding meat does anything to stop the industry. keep avoiding most meat because the animals are fed with poison and the meat is washed with poison

also, try grass fed veal

youre giving yourself lower testosterone by not eating meat.

youre increasing your estrogen with all the soy products you likely eat.

you evolved to eat meat, thats why you have canines and the ability to digest it. youre spitting in the face of millions of years of evolution.

Youre asking the board that swallows its own cum for its opinion.

No one fucking cares what you eat just don't be a faggot about it

Oh boy
>Talk me into eating meat again
Never even think about eating meat again.
>Been vegan for about a year and a half now
Fucking awesome
>I just can't morally justify choosing to eat meat when there is an abundance of other options available
I know, right?
>Should I just continue the way I am?
Yes
>Or am I being a faggot?
Not because you are vegan, but whining on a Mongolian throat singing forum about a non-issue kinda makes you a faggot desu
>you're a retarded loser if you think that avoiding meat does anything to stop the industry.
Supply and demand
>keep avoiding most meat because the animals are fed with poison and the meat is washed with poison
Let me get my tinfoil
>also, try grass fed veal
It still has to die. Try falafel instead
>youre giving yourself lower testosterone by not eating meat.
Wrong. Post source.
>youre increasing your estrogen with all the soy products you likely eat.
Soy has PHYTOestrogens, beef has MAMMALIAN estrogen. Guess which is worse for humans, who are mammals btw.
>you evolved to eat meat, thats why you have canines and the ability to digest it.
Humans are biological herbivores and opportunistic omnivores. Humans evolved from tree dwelling frugivores, hence the opposable thumbs and front looking eyes (most herbivores have eyes to the side to look for predators, we have eyes in front for branches and shit to latch on to). Everything points to us being herbivores: our intestinal tract length/torso length ratio, our "claws", our teeth, our increased blood cholesterol after consuming high cholesterol or high saturated fat foods (unlike dogs, ever heard anyone take their Labrador to the vet for a heart attack?), all of these scream at us being herbivores. We simply evolved to "tolerate" meat because food was scarce in the winter
>youre spitting in the face of millions of years of evolution.
Don't vaccinate either while you're at it, you evolved to die at 30 from random diseases, right?

its really cool that you're changing your lifestyle just because you can't stand eating dead animals, but i also think its pretty dumb, they are literally bred for feeding us, people tend to humanize animals too much, people expect animals to act and behave like humans, but guess what? they are animals, they will always act like animals

In one billion years, literally nothing you nor any one of us does will have any meaning to anything in the universe.

When all humans are either spread across space, or more likely all dead, your actions will mean literally nothing. Your morals mean nothing. When everyone is dead, and nobody exists to measure anything, a timescale of billions of years is as long as 0 i dunno fuck you meat tastes good tho

This is what I mean

plants feel pain too, they just cant scream

> its pretty dumb, they are literally bred for feeding us
If I have a child with my consenting wife with the sole purpose of using it as a sex slave, does that morally justify us doing it?
>people tend to humanize animals too much
Not at all. We just see that they are sentient and can feel pain and suffering just like we do
>people expect animals to act and behave like humans
No we don't
> but guess what? they are animals, they will always act like animals
...and?

Whoa 2deep4me Rick and Morty amirite wubalubbadubdub there's no meaning to anything I didn't ask to be alive lolol 2meirl4meirl ahahah

Have you considered suicide. It will only take a minute, but last the rest of your life.

1)
No they don't, they don't have a brain and a CNS.
>But they react to external stimuli!
Spring traps also react to external stimuli, that doesn't mean that they feel pain
2)
Even if I agree that eating plants causes them suffering, eating animals causes 10x times plants to suffer compared to eating the same calories in plants.

Fight me cunt

No one gives a flying fuck, just stop pointing out that you're a vegan constantly you fuck.

Meat is tasty

My cock is also tasty but I don't see you sucking it

im vegan and love it done it for a long time. dont listion to these fools brother. if you feel good after a year and a half why stop? if any thing take fish oil.

>morally

maybe start by only eating what you kill. Go fishing, eat the fish you catch. If you're ok with that, go out and kill a deer or wild boar and freeze the meat. Maybe if you put yourself back in the food chain instead of buying meat that has already been killed for you, you will understand that there is nothing morally wrong with eating other animals. The problem with eating meat is when people over consume it. Meat makes up about 15% of my diet. 20% if you include eggs. I don't kill everything I eat, but I do shoot a moose every autumn, and it lasts me the better part of a year.

Cheers boys, I'll continue my venture.

Okay senpai listen here:
I ate vegan for three years
FUCK THAT.
Not gonna give you some sob story, just give it to you straight:
Eat some fucking dead shit and grow babby grow.

Just don't eat like a retard or you will become typical fat ameritard.
If you are broke go buy your shit at the local wholesaler... (Costco?)

No one will care.
No one's gonna judge you.
(EXCEPT fucking vegans but no one cares what they think)

If you got money buy your dead shit from a farmer and feel elite as fuck.

Work hard
get money
acquire dead farm animals
cook them
>thatsonetastynigger.jpg
Grow

Just fucking do it already
Don't be a pussy.

>If I have a child with my consenting wife with the sole purpose of using it as a sex slave, does that morally justify us doing it?
no because humans can think
>Not at all. We just see that they are sentient and can feel pain and suffering just like we do
feeling pain is different than suffering, they suffer physically but thats it
>No we don't
maybe you don't but there are a lot of people that does
>...and?
and it fucking sucks because cows are dumb as shit and people feel pitty for them and its dumb too

>artificially entering a food chain just to kill animals
>nothing morally wrong with this

That's my issue desu, I think it's pretty pathetic that people think they're being real men by choosing to eat meat they had nothing to do with the production/hunting of.

If youre OP, then yes, youre just a faggot.

Most if not all animals we eat cant survive in the wild. The only reason they live is because they die. They are meant to serve us.

think of all the piggies that won't get a chance at life due to reduced consumption of pork

don't be so selfish OP

>humans can think
The child won't think about anything other than my dick if I raise it this way but I'll humour you, what about mentally disabled humans, or humans in a coma? Are they ok to eat/abuse/exploit?
>feeling pain is different than suffering, they suffer physically but thats it
You honestly seem way more in touch with reality compared to most meat eaters. I can tell because most meat eaters haven't thought about what we do to animals or flat out don't care. You do care, and have developed a coping mechanism where you have convinced yourself that their pain and their suffering are somehow disconnected. You are good deep down, you'll change the error in your ways sooner or later.

>implying that forcibly rending apart a body of cellulose isn't devastating at the cellular level
plants can definitely feel pain bro

>artificially exiting a food chain just to feel superior to animals

This shit is why the animals don`t talk to us anymore.

I don't artificially enter it. I stand at the top of it, where humans belong. I am an alpha predator. I don't kill endangered animals. The animals I kill don't have families that miss them. I don't torture and abuse them, I do the job quickly and efficiently.

The reason people don't respect vegans is because they try to force their lifestyle on others. They act no differently than muslims trying to force sharia law on non-muslims, or christians telling homosexuals they will go to hell unless they change their lifestyles. Stop trying to force your beliefs onto others who do not share your beliefs.

Do it for them user

>Not at all. We just see that they are sentient and can feel pain and suffering just like we do
animals kill each other all the time, by expecting us to not kill them, specially to eat them, because its wrong, it gives their lives almost the same value as a human life

>I don't artificially enter it. I stand at the top of it, where humans belong. I am an alpha predator.

Cringe thread?

>The reason people don't respect vegans is because they try to force their lifestyle on others.

You mean they discuss certain topics that make you uncomfortable because your position on them is inexcusable.

>I stand at the top of it, where humans belong. I am an alpha predator.
You are among the most frail beings on the planet. You have sidestepped the food chain with the rifle, you didn't climb it
>The animals I kill don't have families that miss them.
Lol what
>I don't torture and abuse them, I do the job quickly and efficiently.
So benevolent
>The reason people don't respect vegans is because they try to force their lifestyle on others.
Pic related

I don't kill for the fun of it. It's my least favorite part. I love my hunting trips, because they are a 10 day long camping trip in November. I don't enjoy the actual shooting. I also never fish for sport. I won't fish in a lake or river that only has fish I do not want to eat. I love being out in nature, but I don't go out there with the intent to eat everything I see. I take a moose because it's big and one animal can feed my family for about 70% of the year. I will never really understand people who like to kill animals, but if I'm going to eat them, I feel I should at least be willing to do the job myself.

You literally entered a thread where a vegan asked people to convince him to eat meat again and try to convince him to stay vegan and are saying I'm forcing my beliefs on him. This is why people don't listen to vegans.

>You mean they discuss certain topics that make you uncomfortable because your position on them is inexcusable.
no, they think that their lifestyle is the right one, and it isn't. thats why vegans as such assholes, the only vegan i know that isn't an asshole is my roomate, we chill all the time, go out to eat, he orders vegan food, i order meet, and the only time he ever talked about his "lifestyle" was when he asked me if i've never thought about being vegan and thats it, he doesn't bitch about everything and everyone that isn't a vegan

Well lets face it
If you are well disciplined vegan you live a healthier life then the ordinary meateater..that includes eating a lot of veggies beans and peas and shit not some soy crap. And yes thats a fact...and no Im not vegan Im not even vegetarien...but a well balanced vegan diet is just complicated and boring... I never understood why somebody would limit themself whith such things. I mean if you are bodybuilder you limit yourself more than enough why would you purposly decline delicious meat just because of the animals?
I eat meat because its a cheap tasty easy way of protein.
If you dont eat meat for health reasons...well fair enough...if you fell sorry for the animals well then dont eat discount meat.

>animals kill each other all the time, by expecting us to not kill them, specially to eat them, because its wrong, it gives their lives almost the same value as a human life
Completely fallacious. I wouldn't eat my Labrador but if someone put a knife to my throat and told me to either kill my dog or a random human neighbour, I'd always kill my dog with the heaviest heart

Don't create strawmen from the real issue. Eating animals is U N N E C E S S A R Y

>no, they think that their lifestyle is the right one, and it isn't

That's what discussion is for. They believe respecting others' right to life is a good thing, you believe stabbing animals in the neck is a good thing.

>the rifle

lets just ignore the bushmen who still strangle their prey to this day. No, everyone was totally vegan before gunpowder.

You know, the OP extends beyond the title. Here:
>Been vegan for about a year and a half now, and I just can't morally justify choosing to eat meat when there is an abundance of other options available. Should I just continue the way I am?

For starters, eat some fish. They literally don't have the neurological capacity to feel pain. So killing them shouldn't particularly urk you.

>tools and your brain don't count bro humans will only be considered a predator if they can kill 20 polar bears with a pinky.
Kys faggot

Strawman. You have internet and a pc, so I'm assuming that you are privileged enough to have access to a grocery store with all the options of the world.
Vegans say that eating animal products when unnecessary is wrong. In their case it is necessary, in ours it is not.

Piglets like the one in your pic have the most tastiest meat.

>having an animal slave that's been bred to be docile with desirable genetic traits is ok.
>eating animals that have been bred to be docile with desirable genetic traits is not ok.

Literally like saying it's ok to have human slaves as long as you don't eat them. If an animal's life is just as valuable as a human's life, then animal slavery is no worse than human slavery.

that pig is 12% BF, tops

much less fat than any american

>fish. They literally don't have the neurological capacity to feel pain.
What
I didn't say they don't count, I didn't say we are below the top of the food chain. I said that we are BEYOND the food chain. We are so evolved that the concept of a food chain doesn't apply to us

>Completely fallacious. I wouldn't eat my Labrador but if someone put a knife to my throat and told me to either kill my dog or a random human neighbour, I'd always kill my dog with the heaviest heart
did you even tried to understand what i tried to say? i'm not saying that in a life or death situation you'd pick your dog over a person, i'm saying that people think that killing "inocent" animals for food is wrong, but your dog or cat would kill animals to eat.
in my opinion it is unnecessary to eat meat, but it definitely is more convinient

If you’re thinking morally, then you need to assert the premises that led you to veganism.

Typically, the argument I hear is this:
>Animals suffer when they are kept, domesticated, and slaughtered for human consumption
>It is wrong for animals to suffer
>I am also an animal, and my pleasure and survival is not a higher priority than any other living being
>Because of modern nutritional knowledge and science and and abundance of resources, I can sustain myself without consuming animal products
>therefore, there is no justification for human consumption of animals in first-world nations.

Is this your chain of reasoning?

The second and third points are the ones that I believe are wrong. But the third is more important.

Firstly, vegans are happy to consume plants, which are also living creatures.
In doing so, they have established that animals are superior to plants, because they acknowledge the animals’ right, but not the plants’.
Therefore, they accept that there is some quality to an animal that elevates it above a plant.
They do not extend this same thinking to humans. The faculty of reason puts a person above a pig, just as a pig is above a blade of grass.

Thusly, humans ARE elevated above the non-rational animals, and we have a natural supremacy over them.

Morality is subjective
If being vegan makes you happy then go for it
But don't be spooked out of happiness

Inb4
>would you rape a kid/kill disabled people
No, because I'm not interested in doing so and there would be negative consequences for me if I did
If these things were not true then yeah sure

Animals can think and they have feelings. I work on a pig farm and they are expressive animals, you can see emotion in their eyes.

>>having an animal slave that's been bred to be docile with desirable genetic traits is ok.
It is not. I wanted my family to adopt but my mum bought the dog.
>>eating animals that have been bred to be docile with desirable genetic traits is not ok.
That is true. Actually, eating animals is not ok period.
>Literally like saying it's ok to have human slaves as long as you don't eat them.
No it's not and it's not what I said
>If an animal's life is just as valuable as a human's life
I said the exact opposite in my post

We are just efficient at being the apex predator it tools do not take you out or make it not apply humans are an animal as well.

>That's what discussion is for. They believe respecting others' right to life is a good thing, you believe stabbing animals in the neck is a good thing.
i don't believe stabbing animals in the neck is right, but i do believe that breeding animals and eating them is, i'm not killing every animal, i'm eating animals that were bred to die and to feed, i do tried to be vegan for couple months but maybe i'm a bad vegan but its too much work for me, cooking is a bitch, i was eating so fucking much to get my 200g of protein, i basically drinked tea and water because whenever i went i couldn't get a smoothie

>privileged enough to have access to a grocery store

I`m also "privileged " enough not to shop at one. Forgive me for attempting to stay within the cycles of life with a REAL connection to my food and where it comes from.

How about this concept here m8y?

1. Be fully and completely aware that hurting and exploiting animals is a horrible thing
2. Eat them anyway because I want to

Bit hard to comprehend for you, eh?

vegan here too,
are u b8ing?
I mean, I remember someone asking if they should cum in their protein shake for "extra gains "

Nobody here really cares.
half the fatassfats here after lurking the sticky are going to run to mcdicks anyway.

it's a pretty easy decision
"do I walk down aisle 5 and get veggie patties, or down aisle 4 and get animal carcass"
one requires intentional harm, the other doesn't.
you know you're just going to get the typical anti-vegan stuff you refute ad nauseum each day.
you're not a faggot because you're vegan.
you're vegan and acting like a faggot by saying
"talk me into eating meat again"
if you wanted to, you would.
since you don't you won't.
fuck off.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm

>Eating animals is U N N E C E S S A R Y
correct, but so is having a moral/political thing about it. livestock is a crop.

I try to eat < 1 lb of meat per week for health reasons. I'd look like a stupid loser if I pretended about saving the world

vegans are misguided fags who think not eating meat/dairy gives them a carte blanche to trash their bodies with soy-derived shit shakes

Meat is tasty, you faggot. Animals are retards and don't have real people feelings.

>We are so evolved that the concept of a food chain doesn't apply to us
so you're saying a species of great ape is somehow not an animal just because it domesticated itself? yawn

>you can see emotion in their eyes.
you made me laugh, you see emotion on their eyes, but they see a guy that gives them food or pet them, they don't grief when their "friends" die, they just keep existing

>humans in a coma?
It is literally legally acceptable to kill these ones depending on circumstances.

You said that veganism is wrong because it implies equality between animals and humans and I responded that you don't have to be equal to something to show compassion.
>Is this your chain of reasoning?
Close
>>Animals suffer when they are kept, domesticated, and slaughtered for human consumption
>>It is wrong for animals to suffer
>>I am also an animal, and my pleasure is not of higher priority than any other living being's life
>>Because of modern nutritional knowledge and science and and abundance of resources, I can sustain myself without consuming animal products and find pleasure in the plant foods I used to ignore because they are for rabbits or gay
>>therefore, there is no justification for human consumption of animals in first-world nations.
Exactly
>Firstly, vegans are happy to consume plants, which are also living creatures.
Non sentient. Read >In doing so, they have established that animals are superior to plants, because they acknowledge the animals’ right, but not the plants’.
>Therefore, they accept that there is some quality to an animal that elevates it above a plant.
>They do not extend this same thinking to humans. The faculty of reason puts a person above a pig, just as a pig is above a blade of grass.
Wrong. Humans ARE above animals. That doesn't justify eating them
>Thusly, humans ARE elevated above the non-rational animals, and we have a natural supremacy over them.
You are insufferable and pretentious desu

This is wrong, they most definitely mourn their friends deaths

Pigs are much smarter and more loyal than dogs

many dogs die if their owners die, because they cir everytim

t. meat eater

>Morality is subjective
>Relativism in the year 2017
Acknowledging that people think differently and their lifestyles should be respected just because they're different doesn't make you smart.

Don't do it man.
You don't need to take lives to make gains. You've put this much effort into being vegan don't give up on it now.

>The child won't think about anything other than my dick if I raise it this way but I'll humour you, what about mentally disabled humans, or humans in a coma? Are they ok to eat/abuse/exploit?
people literally does this for ages, old people are thrown on retirement houses just because their families "are too busy to take care of them properly", people on comas are just alive because people are forcing them to be alive
>You honestly seem way more in touch with reality compared to most meat eaters. I can tell because most meat eaters haven't thought about what we do to animals or flat out don't care. You do care, and have developed a coping mechanism where you have convinced yourself that their pain and their suffering are somehow disconnected. You are good deep down, you'll change the error in your ways sooner or later.
lol its not an error, i trully believe that eating animals is ok since the animal was bred to feed, also i'm definitely a good person, i always do everything i can to help people

No it's more the fact that if morality is impeding you doing what you want then why labour under it
Never forget humans evolved morality as a tool to benefit them
If you're blindly following it without evaluating it you're subverting the purpose

>You said that veganism is wrong because it implies equality between animals and humans and I responded that you don't have to be equal to something to show compassion.
i do have compassion for animals, but i also know that humans learned how to bred animals so we can live an easier life, and i trully doesn't believe its wrong, since you do its best for you to live on an island planting your own food

Being vegan turns you into a pussy.

just carry on being vegan and not stabbing animals

LIKE THIS VIDEO IF IT GETS 10,000 LIKES HE WILL ACCEPT VG CAGE FIGHT CHALLENGE

youtube.com/watch?v=p49E2F-bV28&lc=z135ilc4iljuhjlvz22avjkqqsvexdzqu04.1496860722200946

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
Other vegans would call me out on this, but I'm actually ok with hunters. Not eating game myself, but hunting >>> buying meat
>Bit hard to comprehend for you, eh?
No, just dumb
Eh, cbf to read it cause I'm supposed to be studying. Whatever, if that is your reasoning then eat only fish and no other animal products
>correct, but so is having a moral/political thing about it
>Le nihilism meme
Kys
> if I pretended about saving the world
No vegan pretends to save the world, we just make the least harmful choice in the grocery store
>vegans are misguided fags who think not eating meat/dairy gives them a carte blanche to trash their bodies with soy-derived shit shakes
>Le soy is the devil meme
>Vegans only eat salads and soy
If you don't know anything about veganism, why post?
What
Only if family. Also you can't abuse, breed, exploit, mutilate or eat them.

>You are insufferable and pretentious
So says the vegan.

Being above animals justifies eating them, because they taste good. Just because our species was so good at being better than other animals that members of it created a system in which we didn't have to hunt in order to consume them doesn't mean eating them is reprehensible.

>falling for obvious likebait

If people stopped eating meat most of the species that we make food from would have gone extinct by now.
By eating a pork chop you're giving pigs a purpose and saving their species.

The animals are going to die anyway. We might as well benefit and make something out of it.

Are you being dense on purpose? Is it the good old cerebral atrophy from b12 deficiency.

People with Down's syndrome are more advanced than every other animal on the planet, and they are still the same species as you.
>Only family
That still means that they do not have the same rights as other humans, and again they are the same species. "Animals are not people and thus have less valuable lives" is the simplest argument but veganfags will never understand it.

>I WOULD HONESTLY RAPE A CHILD AND DISABLED PEOPLE IF I COULD GET AWAY WITH IT

why do corpsemunchers always start lying and going full retard?

Meant to quote

>the animals we bred are going to die anyway, might as well wreak havoc on the planet and increase the global burden of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes

lol

Morals are spooks. You don't need to justify yourself

>being this retarded

>diabetes
>meat

This is officially a bait thread.

>might as well wreak havoc on the planet and increase the global burden of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
meat doesn't give any of those, people that tend to have heart problems that eat too much animal fat, have more chances of having serious problems
nothing proved with cancer
and diabetes is caused by too much sugary and fatty foods, but obese people tend to eat literally everything that is unhealthy, by blaming meat for this problem will only make retarded fat people more fat and retarded

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/

>Vegans only eat salads and soy
I wish that were true. the most hardXcore vegans I know eat like shit, and I know because I eat about 90-95% vegan - maybe a thin layer of butter or cheese, or a few slices of salami on a sandwich loaded with grains and veggies

(below is for the non-trolls ITT who care about fitness over politics)

you should be eating for about 90-95% of your your food only
>whole grains
>fresh produce
>legumes
>also, mushrooms (learn to like them, pussies)

that's what makes you healthy. the fact that you should have few animal products is a function of evolution - Homo sapiens has evolved to eat the below for almost 200,000 years, and our primate relatives have laid the groundwork for even longer

no wonder McDonald's makes you shit funny - nobody before the 20th century had ever been able to cram that much fat and salt into their mouth at once

>2017
>having morals
shiggydiggy

>And if i wanted to

Well if you want to do something and there are zero negative repercussions why wouldn't you do it? That's illogical

However as I stated I've no interest in raping kids and even if I did there's negative repercussions to doing so

But it's uma delicia

>conflation of lean, grass-fed, light meats with red, processed meats in studies

wew lad

When you were a child, you consumed animal substances to live.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/01/20/baby-contracts-rare-case-of-scurvy-after-drinking-only-almond-milk/

foxnews.com/health/2017/05/19/quinoa-milk-diet-killed-baby-authorities-say.html

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/30/baby-dies-water-toxicity/26670583/

nbcnews.com/id/18574603/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/vegan-couple-sentenced-life-over-babys-death/

If you're trying to grow, or just want to keep your cholesterol levels healthy, you should continue to consume milk from time to time as an adult. Products labeled as "almond milk" or "soy milk" are false advertising. Milk is only produced by female mammals. Almond "milk" is overpriced water with virtually no health benefits.

Most diets are vitamin-A deficit, and the best source of vitamin-A is animal source, especially organ meat. Not eating enough vitamin-A causes eye ulcers.

Studies show that up to 83% of vegans are deficient in B12. Their vitamin D levels are also 74% lower, and Omega-3 levels 53-59% lower, compared to omnivores.