Blocks your path

>Blocks your path
What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TABi6f-4uug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask for handjob.

nut

rape her as I am man and no matter how out of shape I am I will still be stronger

Push her out of the way because in reality: She's shorter, lighter, and at a much higher body fat. She basically has achieved the strength of your average male...congrats

Huh, thats pretty smart, user.

pick her up and put her down elsewhere

that much muscle, gotta be hypertrophy

Have her crush my cock and balls in her armpit while fingering my ass with her other hand

Gently brush her hair over her ear and tell her she has to eat all of these eggs

*smiles at you*

How do you respond, user?

Push her out of the way because she's a woman and I'm much stronger than her.

This

smile back and say hello, you autist.

What the fuck did you just call me?

lmao why are women so weak

What the fuck was she even thinking ?

lmao satisfying af

>lick clean her asshole
>fuck her pucci
>eat her shit mixed with her piss and whey powder
>go to gym together

Jesus what a fucking retard.

Even if it worked, there were fingers in the way. How fucking stupid do you have to be?

dang, she tock that far better then most would

I love how she plays dead

Have you ever chopped wood?
Why do you think she hit it slightly at first (because she did, had she hit it with proper strength the hand would be half off and not just scratched like that)?
You first get the axe in and then chop with proper force.

dude lmao clearly you have not. you hold it on the fucking edge, you don't grasp it like a cock.

...fall in love.

Seriosuly have any of you guys ever met a bodybuilder girl? I've met figure competitors and crossfiters but never met a BB/olylifter/pifters.
Crossfiters and figure competitors are shallow as fuck but figure even more than
crossfiters. More demanding when it comes to attention with the old special snowflake or worked-hard-for-this-so-i-deserve-a-lot mentality I wonder about the other kinds of fit girls.

meant to say plifters there

powerlifting women are chill and awesome

t. am one

Sauce?

pics or didn't happen

some shitty reality show.
Jersey shore i think

God the sound she makes when she gets hit is so satisfying.

youtube.com/watch?v=TABi6f-4uug

This. I chop wood, you don't grip it full handed.

you'd get a free set of jelqs at the same time lol

>let me praise myself to prove that I'm not self absorbed

how can a photograph capture the qualities of "chill" and "awesome", it cannot

my chill and awesome is not the point

the point is the chill and awesome of the PL women I see at gym and meets

if you imitate them you too can absorb magnificence

Women are cancer. There's a reason I'm gay.

Oh shit, Sophie has becoma a Veeky Forums dyke!

Noooooooooooooo!

cancer is like the gainz of diseases

misogyny is like the AIDS of being a faggot

don't worry user I'll absorb the magnificence of the women powerlifters so you don't have to

I think your brain has cancer.

strike the same pose and stare at her in the eyes.
someone is gonna break that awkwardness, and it ain't me.

My goddess has finally answered my prayers .

Please sit on my face anytime.

its just so fucking odd how much she looks like jeff.

Where is this image from? I really like the aesthetic of the siisomps with this art style

Google "simpsons real streets"

Thats deeper than I thought. I get it OP and you are right.
Women are always blocking our path to the perfect physique. My gf would rather cuddle with me in the bed than going to the gym with me. She even dont want me to go to the gym so often. And Im not the only one. One of my gymbros got a fit gf who went to the gym 2-3 times a week. She was fit and had one of the best butts in the gym. Since they are together, I barely see them in the gym.
Maybe because now she dont have to improve to get the good looking guys and he dont want to, because her gf dont want to.
Seriously, women are always blocking our path.

gay

What brings to here, I thought Veeky Forums was the dark alley way that smelled like farts

kek

Underrated

>fucking white
>not even a BBW
>trying to be male this hard

Sorry my self-hating sister, looks like I win this round.

>>>/fph/

This is now a fat people and multiculturalism appreciation thread. You'll forever be a dyel white cis-scum if you don't respond to this post.

wtf I love being a roided black tranny now

this is actually more impressive when you notice how he is actually using force thruogh his whole body to deliver that punch, its not just a shity hand movement.

That made me inhale in shock and disgust. I've seen some horrible shit before but self-harm by sharp things always make my blood go cold. Maybe it's because I'm clumsy and cut myself lots of times before, and I'm always afraid something like this will happen to me too.

Request something lewd with those 10/10 pits

Continue walking
Push her down and grab her hair
Walk towards showers while dragging the fuckmeat behind me
Tell everyone to leave as I hoist her up and toss her over my shoulder in one single movement
Ignore her tiny clenched fists beating on my back then turn on shower and stand in front of it
Yank her yoga pants and thong down her overly muscled yet surprisingly soft thighs while she kicks and screams.
Toss her in air and catch her, which shocks her then push her against the wall and hold her arms above her head
Pull out my dick and rub it against her moist tight slit and..larger then normal, and from the look on her face when my head grazes it, clit slip it in and fuck her against the wall while she helplessly bites at me and begs
Leave her half naked exhausted and creamfilled on the floor when I'm done with her.
Her abused pussy still spasming from the forced orgasm.
Get pissed that I did cardio before I lifted and that my lifts were going to be shit.
Decide to call it a day and go home.

Ask if she has a raisin, when she says no.. ask for a date.

who this brehs?

quick before i lose my post workout test boost/bonerar

turn around as she looks like she lifts more than me

Am I on /r9k/? Why the fuck you retards post these disgusting videos?

Ask her to spank me, then lick her boots.

She truly IS A GODESS!!!!!!

Noonmi!!

I don't even lift, but I'm a man. How does it feel knowing I can still overpower you and do whatever I want to you?

plz respawn

Kek

Why are you here?

She was in an aggressive stance. She initiated the confrontation. He felt cornered. Completely justifiable

Fuck Snickers ugly dumb bitch

So you're fat?

You're so fucking annoying. If that's what you consider chill, then you are a faggot.

What do you have to do to be able to defeat Ronda Rousey in combat? Is being a guy enough?

hey, I recognize that place. It's my gym.

is there a girl with good biceps insertions?

worst bicep insertions i've seen

lol
>"get your ugly ass out of our faces"
>is the one actually in other people's faces

Who cares, vaginal insertions are all that matter.

>curls
>they look like 20 pounders, at most
>not full ROM

waifu dropped

Kick her in the balls

Walk over her.

any other brehs wood love to get dominated by this musclefu? n i mean her fuckin back. you straight chillen bottom while she riding n pounding thay 2 inch hard penor?
fuaaaaaaaaark

i know im not the only one

present anus and hope she'll spare me by taking me as her gym wife rather than death

>There's a reason I'm gay.
and you too shall fall by the sword.

this

what the fuck is wrong with you shitheads?

this is Veeky Forums not /b/

op posts a pic of a woman, likely more muscular than the posters in this thread, so they spam women hate because they're fucking insecure and jelly as FUCK

You're a fucking retard. Rule #1 when working with knives, axes or other sharp objects out of a kitchen setting is to wear gloves. Rule fucking one.

Get on my knees and eat her out.

Sorry sir I don't want to fight

she's half Thai, though

Overpower her and move her gently out of the way.

Sauce? Don't even know who or what the fuck it is.