Tfw no black qt gf to boost test

tfw no black qt gf to boost test

I'd like to see her w/o the makeup.

the correlation of "thicc" sheboons and testosterone is pseudoscience fabricated by big nosed kikes to subvert the white man to miscegenation and ruin our superior genes with those of tje lowly nigger and perpetrated solely by HIV positive, lanklet numales
petite white women would more naturally stimulate an alpha male's protective instincts, thus producing more testosterone than it would if you were with a fat ugly chimp
tl;dr you're a brainlet, weak, and probably adopted

If you go through her photos, you can tell she shoops a lot.

>black

OP, who is this brappythot?

>black gf with no ass
If i wanted no ass i would just get an Asian gf.

This desu famalam

Who that?

selita ebanks in the file name

Lets say I do fuq and end up in a relationship with a black qt--what are the chances of her cheating with a black man?

There's a petite black qt at my gym that I've been flirting with, but the black and hispanic bois at the gym like to hover around her.

>is a manlet
>is also a /pol/virgin
Checks out

>is a jew
>shills
checks out

Seriously does anyone find this attractive. She is disguising and you can tell she has plastered her face with make up.

that's hardly black

black people range anywhere from southern ghetto, to maryland elites, to ladera heights bourgeois. If she comes from a good family she won't cheat, if she's from a broken home she probably will

sweater made with real cotton

im right here bb ;)

>being this upset over someone's preference of skin colour

>being this upset over someone's preference of skin colour

Fuck

head back to quarantine manlet

Get the fuck off this board, you n!ggers.

bella thorne

The irony of that post is that Eastwood has banged more women of color then the WuTangClan.

this

niggers btfo again, hope people wise up and we can get rid of this jew garbage, again, soon. 28 years in this world the time has never felt more right.

>replying to yourself

>actually have a black qt gf
>6 years younger than me
>been together 5 years now
>has been exercising with me and encouraging me to better myself
>love of my life
>has been with me when I was depressed and overweight due to being unable to find a job out of college
Gunna put a ring on it.

ya because there's only one red-pilled white man whose tired of jewish bullshit on a board one click away from the most popular neo-nazi forum on the planet.

all the people posting black girls are white guys. even black guys don't want black girls. stop being race traitors.

>all the people posting black girls are white guys. even black guys don't want black girls

this is what /pol/tards actually believe

sweet summer child

>t. ive never been outside honestly

I am basically as close as you get to the "ubermensch" and black girls are THE BEST women to fuck. I guess it makes it even hotter than we're both exact opposites of each other but goddamn the definition of the best possible sex should start with a strong tall aryan man and a THICK DARK EBONY woman with LONG NATURAL HAIR or a cute short afro and an ass that can take an uppercut from prime mike tyson

I would floss with that underwear

If you like black chicks user, u might b gay.

OP chick looks nice though, she is mixed, too bad about her shitskin.

don't cut yourself on that edge, user

more into mixed chicks personally but perfect chick def needs to have black or latino blood

No offense but if you don't even lift you can't possibly understand our appreciation for nigresses

Her ass is way too big
Disgusting man

Arg

Proud of you for coming out of the closet, brave.

Fuck supreme tho dawg, that collab was trash

HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO DEADLIFT BEFORE I GET A BLACK GF

I'll buy you a buttplug to sit on.

fuck off paddy

muh dick!