Go running in London soon after moving here

>go running in London soon after moving here
>wear my contact lenses to see where I'm going since I'm going a new route
>stupidly go running in evening instead of morning
>see Chads, Staceys, and normies at bars, living the life, including guys and girls in early 20s when I'm 26 and have never had female attention ever and have had no friends for 8 years

Being an ugly male is demoralisation 24/7. Full on psychological warfare. Nobody will acknowledge it except for Veeky Forums, barely.

I search Google for people like me and I get Reddit topics by ugly guys who are low IQ and "helped" by the vacuous, corporate propaganda guzzling mass. It's horrific. "Ugly girls have it hard, stop whining." No, they can get Chads for sex or relationships from dating sites or real life while ugly males get fuck all except a banal education to work conveyer belt. Every humiliation is double: the act itself and the society wide denial.

I have a job interview for a job that pays £2000 more in salary but only comes out to £100 a month more due to taxes and probably includes travel and longer hours. I hate all options. I think intertia rules my life. It took only a few days in my current outwardly respectable job for me to become the loser loner that nobody talks to, similarly to every other job I've had.

It feels impossible to even enjoy my free time since pissing contest propaganda invades everything, backed by advertising and the masses. You can't just read books, you have to read boring as fuck old books or pseudointellectuals call you an idiot. If your thoughts aren't standardised you are ostracised.

It's torture seeing so many attractive women and knowing they live trivially easy lives and see me as a disgusting subhuman. If I was a normie I could even be a happy retailcuck but I see my situation clearly. Being blackpilled is the only solution. I torture myself by walking in Central London on busy nights to see the party life I'll never have. People my age live in a non stop party.

youre looking for r9k

>job that pays £2000 more in salary but only comes out to £100 a month more
how the fuck does that work exactly?

either way, stop posting jordan memes and start actually listening/watching/reading his work. he has the fucking answers.

What's your zodiac?

Shut up and stop complaining, who fucking cares? Some muslim will blow himself up near you / stab you to death in a week or two anyways.

It's called taxes you NEET get a fucking job and see for yourself

>go running in London
>get hit by jihadist in a van
>lying broken on the floor
>get stabbed by jihadist in a van
>dying
>can feel heart struggling to keep me alive
>paramedics arrive
>they ask me my name and if I know my blood type
>they tell me not all muslims are like that
>they ask if I'm ok to die so my house can be repossessed and given to asylum seekers
>as I'm dying hear a nearby mosque ringing the call to prayer
>moderate muslim spits on me
>paramedic apologises to the moderate muslim for my dying being a hate crime against islam

haha, that was "lovely"

Devote your life to a cause you believe in. Even if you did get accepted by the normies it wouldn't make you happy. You would be miserable in a club. Find out how you want to change the world and go do it. There are a lot of people who enjoy life and don't go out to clubs. You weren't born into that gene pool. It doesn't matter anyway. It's just empty hedonism. You would be happier finding a girl who loves you for you but if you don't love yourself no one else will love you. Decide on the right thing to do and just do it. Go back to uni if you have to. Don't stop growing as a human being.

Let us be the judge of how ugly you say you are, and yes I do live my life on a easier mode somewhat due to my looks.

i misread your comment, thought you meant £2000 more per month... i do have a job, but you know what? i also have real life friends and a few times per year i actually get to have sex with real life women too. the only thing you have is a superiority complex which you express through whiny posts like this on Veeky Forums. enjoy your miserable existence, sage.

post face pls

move somewhere small where the selection of prime Chad is lower, so girls have to settle more

I'm on an island of 300k people as a 6/10 and get big tittied sloots all over my dick

It sounds like you're just a dick. It isn't because you read books, it is just because you are just not a nice person to talk to or be around. Even ugly people get girlfriends dude.

It isn't all about girls anyway. I don't know what it is about these people who blame other people in the world for their unhappiness, and how they see having a girlfriend the be all and end all.

Better yourself, ya fuckin' dingus.

I can be your financial advisor senpai. 2000 income with 100 left means that you should cut costs drastically. You should consider flat sharing, so you can socialize and only pay like 150 pounds a week. There are so many running groups in London on facebook etc., join one and maybe they ll ask you to go out with you, which leads to many more friends "living the life". Believe me, you think you are far away from that party life you so envy but that is just a matter of seconds and few words to say... you can ask strangers to join by shit talking them in a funny cool way

yea, it's brutal. you have to find something meaningful regardless, but i don't REALLY know the answer.

That is so fucking sad..... LOL, moving out of a place just because people around you are decent looking, if I did that I wouldn't be able to sleep well at night

>maximizing your potential benefits is bad

are you retarded?

Stop complaining you joke. Be thankful you are living, have a job and able to better yourself physically.

Find a purpose and stop wallowing in self pity. You posted JBP so start by doing the self authoring program and begin to improve yourself.

Being an ugly man isn't the issue here, your self confidence and social skills are. Find a way to improve these things. It takes time, just like working out does or studying.

It all comes down to being a person worthwile talking to, having fun. I know people in London can be pretty harsh but as soon as they notice you don't care about shit talking them, they ll be ok with that. Others act like that by being drunk all the time but you may just wanna start with intentionally fuk around and smalltalk with strangers so that you can destroy your limitating thoughts about rejection and social anxiety. Go up to random people and do, "just do it" senpai

I mean, you do you right. I'm sure you're happy with your normie island full of your kinds. What ever makes you happy... lol

your goal must be
> join running groups
> talk to 10 strangers a day

>if I did that I wouldn't be able to sleep well at night
because of all the pussy you'd be slaying.
Hours and hours of slaying, night after night.

It's more of a pride thing really lol.

what is your race and height?

>it's more of a pride thing
Keep it to your parades, I'm not here to read about your degeneracy

6'0", middle eastern but normal accent

Why not go back to your own country?

>mudslime complaining about people thinking he's ugly
Maybe the world is waking up

you have to go back muhammad

No one is stopping you or anything, it'll do the rest of us a favor. Also good personality goes a long way user so keep that in your mind ;)

I feel the same when I go cycling during the day and see all the cute girls. Luckily I live at the edge of the city and run on a nearby bike path at night, so I don't see any normies then.

>curry nigger
>no one likes him

Noodles are cooking

You're the guy with the "big nose" aren't ya?

are you kidding me with this? I get how much rapefugees are destroying Europe. But these are kids user. They haven't played in months, when you're that age half of your life revolves around playing.

>you have to read boring as fuck old books
>calling others pseudointellectual
Undergrads are the worst

Move to a rural area and get a rural job.

Should have stabbed them bro

kek I knew you were kebab from your OP.

>whiny as fuck
>obsessed with being ugly
>writes like an angsty 15 year old girl blogging on tumblr

Go find yourself a kebabette instead of waiting for some blonde (which let's be honest, that is what you're doing).

Jesus, you have a lot of self pity and a negative world view. Tbh, this will get you nowhere You can bitch all you want but the only way to improve your own situation is to fucking act and not bitch about society on 4chin

Also, just try to be a good person in life and do something good for the world. If other people behave like shit, you did your part. That's what I try to do, atleast.

Do you not see how the raccoons (literal animals) are more patient and have more self-control than those 'children'?

Damn man i feel you, it happens to me too

You're not bad looking though I don't get how you feel that

sounds like something larry david would do

is 183cm tall or I am a king of manlets?

Or perhaps, like all animals, they are merely distrustful of other species.
Did you pass 5th grade

You're just barely over 6 feet, so you're above the King of Manlets but you're also not tall. You're on the bottom end of the "ideal" range for most. You're fine for height.

is it really important to be tall? what's the evolutonary advantage of being tall? Getting things from tall places? doesn't need a ladder to get fruit?

Really, what's the point in being tall? inb4 MUH WAR, MUH STRENGTH, MUH PROTECTION OF MUH FAMILY AND PROPRIETY. We have guns, faggot.

Stop being a god damn pussy.

I was an ugly, fat NEET until I was 23. Now i'm 31 and I don't care about any of that shit because I have the best job in the world calling in air strikes on terrorists.

I've only gotten uglier since some Taliban faggot threw a grenade that sent some shrapnel my way I had to block with my face; yet strangely I get laid all the time now despite being an ugly manlet because I stopped caring and got some confidence/life experience you're not going to cultivate in the gym and obsessively calculating your macros.

Yeah, I am sure Chad fucks more whores than me, but I guarantee you're not getting laid because you are a whiney pussy. I know because I said the same shit before getting an actual man job.

That explains why the humans hate middle easterners. Good analogy bro

Fuck, beat me to it.

why, because most humans have not passed 5th grade? Could you cite a source, please?

Yeah yeah clean your room, slay the dragon. I fucking get it.

Call them infidels and the English government will give you a harem of slags, if they don't they're racists

Undernourishment stunts growth,
short = poor or unskilled
tall = skilled and better provider

>Chads and Staceys in London

Wat? I'm pretty sure England has the highest concentration of ugly white people on the planet.

>implying there are white people in London

London is not England, it simply rules over it.

What?

You havent see me

Why do you say im not bad looking?

>tall
>better provider

most geniuses were manlets. Best CEOs are manlets. What's your point?

Ive been told I'm handsome and I date and sleep with 7's and 8's.. not quite enough social status or money for me to get with 9's and 10's so I consider them out of my league
And I'm curious, because some of you are undoubtedly bad looking, if you guys understand what league you're in and accept it and go for girls that are equally unattractive or if you all think you are supreme gentlemen that should have 11/10 cardio bunnies fighting for you?

As I posted before, I am about a 6 or 7 in a dark dive and I am happy fucking 7 and 8's with a fetish for military guys.

>social status or money for me to get with 9's and 10's
Have you tried?

You put girls on a pedestal, stop doing that

If you see a girl that you like, hit on her, you arent going to die if she say no

Man up

Have you tried dropping the sophistry and going in the bar? At school there were 15 year old girls with Myspace pages similar to this.