How do I attain THIS look?

How do I attain THIS look?

Currently 5'9 @ 145lb ~11% bodyfat

Post current pic

Push-ups, bicep curls, situps, maybe some shrugs, and do it errday. Just try to think like a bro.

This is me currently

Dehydrate yourself and oil up and have a light shining down on you

First off, eat. Second off, get a tan.

Then focus on pecs and 'ceps.

This, also improve obliques as well

I really don't understand how this is possible. I'm 5'10 @ 145 lbs, and approx 11%. Somehow I look considerably more muscular than you (obv still small). Can the variance in weight vs appearance really be that big?

this

It's a bigger difference than most expect, though obvious differences could also come from lighting, angle, and if he has more muscular legs/lower body than you

You're not 5'10"

I'm probably more like 140 desu right now, I was recently really sick and wasn't able to eat like I should be for nearly a week

Dont work chest

I'm 178cm, if I'm not mistaken that is 5'10?
I mean, I guess that's a possibility, it could just be shitty lightning from his picture while I always see myself in the gym half-natty light.

But isn't brad himself just slightly above 150lbs in this picture?

Have nearly attained Brad's bod in about 4 months of bro-split. Just bro-split from the start, eat 500 kcal over maintenance, get as much protein as fucking possible (at least 100 g a day).

Btw bro-split is
Chest-tri: dips, bench (heavy 5x5), chest fly, auxiliary tri work (skullcrushers etc), ab work
Back-bi: pullups, deadlifts, bent-over row, bi work, ab work
Legs-shoulders: Squats, hip-thrusts (if u want dat ass), maybe some leg machines, OHP, arnold press, side delt raises, ab work

BTW on ab work always do weighted shit, unweighted crunches are a fucking joke. And remember to eat enough. Seriously. You're not gonna get fat in a couple months. At the end of my bulk I didn't even cut calories, just started doing a shit ton of cardio.

Anybody who says ottermode can be achieved with calisthenics or just curls and ab work is a dumbfuck. Just do a basic split (not SS unless u wanna get fat)

GL user

Thanks, what do you recommend for weighted ab work outs

>I'm 178cm, if I'm not mistaken that is 5'10?

178cm is in fact 5'10"

actually not bad desu

I'm 5 foot 10 145 pounds. Hmmmmm

You don't look that much different in size IMO, and OP was standing at an angle. He did say he was probably lighter than 145 due to being sick though

wtf i'm 140 lbs, 5'10 and look skinny. Do you have abs? Maybe its just my low bf% and weight in my legs

What would my weight and bf need to be at 6'0 to be durden mode?

more like 135 pounds or shit scale
you gotta eat big to get big cmon

Pitt is 5'11 apparently and was (iirc) ~160lb in Fight Club. Looks like he's at about 8% BF as well. So maybe a few extra pounds than that

Same, I'm 5'10 and at 135 lbs. I know that's 10 less from but I still look incredibly skinnier than him

not him but nice. got ~20 lbs of muscle to go then, since I'm about 2 feet taller than brad pitt (6'1")

be me last year

Lol you're a lot better than brad, mirin

did you just diet to get lean?

Here's a more direct picture of me. Im actually only 139 right now (checked) as I fell behind on diet but I don't think the size difference is that major.

What do you look like now?

thanks m8

yeah top picture is me at 153lbs on a -500, bottom is 158ish lbs at +500. But i do get in my cardio on my off days from SL 5x5, i run a 5k four times a week

Fairly the same, i'm 148lbs now so i would say i'm just a little less sinewy looking.

height and lifts?

5'9 heir to the throne of gnomes

personal records at 158 were
DL 385
SQ 335
BP 265 (inb4 estat)
OHP 165

thanks man, last question, how long you seriously lifting?

3 years sers with the know how

Probably could've been a hulking mass if i stayed on a bulk but being a big guy doesn't suit my personality or style.

Just want to say mirin hard, that's actually my goal body right now
. I prefer the lean look as well

thank you, may the gains be with you bruh

Hit chest more frequent and more sets brother and make sure you are hitting your protein.

You remind me of myself.

Try cable flies lying down 10-12 reps for 5-6 sets is what made me fill out from basically 95% you.

Also, upper chest, hit it heavy.

Keep it up.

Is this a 3day or 6day a week workout

I thought brosplit just meant working out each muscle group once per week so I'd guess it's 3 day, 6 day obviously for faster results?

Awesome, thank you for the input. Also any advice on how often I should squat? Currently just doing all leg shit once per week

You can squat ether one time super heavy (classic brutal leg day and the next day of limping and moaning) or you can break it up into 2

3-5 different variants. High, low, sumo, single legged etc.
Deadlifts
Wall holds
Lunges
Calf burnouts
some sort of finisher like a curl or whatever your gym has

Generic squat load up heavy, legs can recover and grow faster than most muscle groups thanks to evolution so keep pushing your limit 10-25lbs a week, lessen the reps once you found the absolute max weight.

It can vary depending on how many days a week you go to the gym, but in the beginning stages remember that you probably don't wanna go more than two days in a row without a rest day.

I usually go 2 on 1 off and wind up hitting the gym 4-5 times a week, so there's not like a set day every week that hits a certain group.

Think along the lines of SS's AxBxAxB thing, but instead AxBxC where the split cycles every time you go to the gym

what are bodies I'm 5'11" and 149 but don't look more muscular. bf% looks about the same though.