How long does it take to start seeing abs in a cut starting at about 20% body fat 160lbs 5'9

How long does it take to start seeing abs in a cut starting at about 20% body fat 160lbs 5'9

A few minutes, if you have a good scalpel and can stand the pain.

depends on a variety of factors but at about 10% you can start to see them 6% very visible

mirin the vascularity my dude

How long should it take to drop 10% body fat

Anyone going to explain what's going on in this pic?

I finished my first year long bulk and did little to no ab workout. Should I still expect SOME abs when I cut or just drop some fat and bulk again but hit abs this time?

Looks like a fistula.

what stack does he do?

it is complication of hemodialisis, vein trombosis

You don't need to get down to 10% to see your abs.

depending on what weight you start at it could take anywhere from 3-6months

WHat percent do I need to reach ?

I weigh 160lbs

15% you can begin seeing abs. People who say 10% are retarded and have never been that low, but the become cut at 10. 7-8 they are popping from your abdomen.

IS this accurate

How long in your opinion would it take to lose 5% body fat

no

for real, you are too light. im 5'9, 170. im at close to 15% and i can see abs when i flex and the faintest outlines when im not flexed at all and standing up straight. you are looking at 140-145 lbs.

how long have you been lifting?

No, but this is.

EZ bars

not even once

I use to be a lot bigger I was like 180 but I dirty bulked my there Gained muscle but fat to and then I stopped working out forever so I just started again like 2 weeks ago and I'm 160lbs I just want to have abs be cut for the first time ever and then clean bulk

he did 7 reps for barbell curls instead of the scientifically proven to be safe 5, 8 or 12 rep scheme.

i am 5'11 and i was 17% at 180 pounds
i am now 165 pounds and still only have an outline of the ab area without actual abs. it's going to be a long while bro, atleast another 3 months of consistent work out for you.

depending on how much you work them, like 15% or less

You still need to train them

Buy an abwheel, killer ab workout which is affordable and available at home

He confused his muscles too much

Could be Dialysis? In the case of people who undergo dialysis; they implant a LARGE vein from a cow or pig into their arm to better hook them up to the machine and better utilize the machines (they use very large needles and go through a lot of blood at once)

Man, don't cut..

There's no definitive answer - depends where you body tends to store weight. A lot of guys gain Fat around there stomach first. That's why you can seee a guy with rideable bicep veins and a small gut.

My abs are visible at 17-18% because my body stores fat really evenly and I have Beta 4-pack genetics. Some people need to gets closer to 12% for abs to be visible.

Dear god that auto correct. Visible changed to rideable somehow.