Which coins with under $15 million market caps are going to the moon?

Which coins with under $15 million market caps are going to the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

dovu.io/
medium.com/@daviddrake_64812/can-dovu-ios-blockchain-backed-solution-be-the-next-uber-fa9c29e3cd7f
youtu.be/Yj8AskTpra0
images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZY-MtTsiLfU/hqdefault.jpg&f=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posw, i promise if do 10 minutes of searching and understand that trustless staking is banking 2.0 you will agree

ODN, dyor

coss

dovu.io/

medium.com/@daviddrake_64812/can-dovu-ios-blockchain-backed-solution-be-the-next-uber-fa9c29e3cd7f

Written by the baller that brought you Lyft, now he backs DOVU, as do Jaguar Land Rover and a British government investment fund

DOVU has a prototype already developed, roadmap is releasing next week.

The team is seriously impressive. There's a dude from Rolls Royce on there.

delete this
let me get a few more paychecks in before they activate the fiat gateway and the floodgates open

I believe you but they dint trade that on any good exchange so Im gonna pass

That is apparently a closed source clone of dash with 50% premined. No thanks.

LMC

EXN
MINEX
BLAS

Beat me to it.

1.2 billion coins fuck off nigger reported

Stealthcoin.

actually is better tech than verge w a fraction of the cap.

odn

Bismuth

poll

This fucker

Volume on listed coins is already slowly rising, new UI hasn't even been implemented yet

>Notices first response is POSW

It's (almost) morphin' time!

AGRS
Agoras tokens
No white paper, dev is a 1 man show, savant Jew who went to University at 13, worked on it with a team for multiple years and then started again from scratch completely alone last year and no code has been seen yet.

At least Bittrex agreed to list his coin.

Most likely you will loose everything with this coin and will also not understand everything but there is a chance larger 0 that it succeds getting you galactic profits.

Unironically this. Probably a couple months but will go 2-3x. Rebrand coming soon I believe.

>retards still looking for a non scam altcoin

None of your altcoins has a future fuck heads, just be happy if you get out before the dump

Sage goes in all the fields

Blocktix, some whale has been fucking with the books, shaking everyone out, he briefly flashed a 31 btc buy wall today for a few seconds

RNS

XVG is releasing wraith protocol in 4 days coins trading at 85-90 sat for 200 dollars you get like 35000 coins and sit and wait til the normies get in right before the release ride that wave up to 300 or more sat then take your money and go dropping bags on the rest of em or do like most have been doing is aquiring chunks all week at 85 or so sat and be sitting with a couple hundred thousand coins that way if it only goes to 150 you only 2x but its probably gonna go over 300 sat if not way more but to get in at only 89 you'd be a fool not too you could make a couple hundred bucks with a minor stake

ODN

youtu.be/Yj8AskTpra0

YOU SHOULD BE A VERGEN
images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZY-MtTsiLfU/hqdefault.jpg&f=1