- time spent training

NO SOURCE TALK ALLOWED.

Old Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steroid.com/Nandrolone-Phenylpropionate.php
lmgtfy.com/?q=Npp therapeutic dose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when not having a thread up is better than having to read crusader's garbage

Redhead girl started talking to me about how she always wanted to try a remote vibrator where somebody else controls it for her when they go out in public.

Don't know how to feel about this. Why is she telling me this?

>tfw told exgf not to worry about me
>"You know I can't do that, I always will."
Feel like crying.

But yet you still keep reading it because inside you know you love it.

>tfw waiting on bloodwork results

I have my first date with a girl this weekend and two lined up for next weekend with different girls but I got told by a guy on /soc/ that I"m a 4/10

hmmmhmmm

New girl I've been talking to is probably going back to her loser ex fml. So pretty depressed about my ex still now depressed about this, we can't win bro.

Life sucks. At least I only have one thing to be depressed about. Getting your heart broken twice is just fucking grim.

I mean I've only known her for a few weeks but we've been spending a bunch of time together, fell pretty hard too fast and she can't seem to let go of this loser.

Post pic

Puppy love.

Home gym fag here.

Would I be better off joining a powerlifting gym or just ordering off of websites? I'm not asking for online sources, I can figure that out, just asking generally.

99% use the internet. Infinitely easier.

Eh yea this blows she was better than my ex in every way lol. Welllll time to buy some tren and anadrol.

This reminds me of a picture where some girl is having her male friend trim her pubic hair for her. Caption level was "friend zone level: over 9000"

More tren is best tren.

Although now both my shoulders are fucked.
>right shoulder dislocated
>go to doc
>>yeah should be fine and pop back into place in daily activity
>>just don't go to gym for 3-4 weeks until you feel no pain
>Decided that was more of a suggestion than medical advice
>Left shoulder obviously compensates for right shoulder
>Next day, feel massive pain in my left shoulder

Guess who can't go to gym now?

Im at 16 weeks in in test 500 and I feel fat and tired. Can I just drop to a trt dose and start pinning 350mg tren for 4-8weeks? Or do I need to just cruise and cut for 2 months to let my body reset? Or up the test to 1g for 4 more weeks?

NO!

You don't NEED to cruise. But it's wise.

Just use NPP cuck

I do you fucking cuck 25mg EoD. NPP doesn't stop you from being retarded. I'll probably heal in a about 1 or 2 weeks though.

>25mg eod

What's the point

>finally gets shipment from overseas
>heart is back at resting
>going to order again

when will the paranoia about things getting through customs go away?

Therapeutic dose.

200mg is a therapeutic dose

Post your evidence. From what I've read therapeutic doses start at 80mg.

thinking of buying creatine but i dont know, am i a cheater?

>For the athlete or bodybuilder doses can vary greatly. 100mg per week will provide significant therapeutic advantage with 200mg per week being more common as this will ensure significantly improved recovery.

steroid.com/Nandrolone-Phenylpropionate.php

Heyyyoooo postponing the tren looks like I'm getting some good news boys. Let's see if I come out of this crippling depression.

So 87.5mg is still going to provide ample therapeutic advantage.

Like I said.

It probably ends up being 100mg since I can't measure my draws for shit.

BPC157 or TB500
Ostarine 50mg ED

GG

The lowest end dose is 100 mg you dumb cuck.

I don't know much about that shit.

Things with numbers in their name just give me the sp00ks.

Based on what evidence?

No steroid.com is not fucking evidence.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Npp therapeutic dose

BPC-157 is by far your best bet here, by miles.

You're willing to go to steroid.com and give me a source but then when asked for any sort of serious academic evidence you try to meme yourself out of it.

Fuck off.

Spoon feed me.

does cucksader ever stop getting btfo

Yes duh his doesn't blow him

200 mg test
400 mg masteron

What are the downsides of this stack?

You're not going to put on a lot of mass.

his ex busy blowing the football team

>mfw cucksader actually believes 20 year old college girls like his ex go months without getting dick

I bet he believed her when she told him it was her first time, too..

Even if I'm skelly from having a shit lifestyle during grad school? I want to use masteron because no gyno and low androgenic profile

If your goal is mass, there are plenty of better stacks. At least put in dbol or something.

>low androgenic profile

heh

How long before I feel the Tren A kick in nerds?

Body shape of a plank of wood even with a waist belt.

Shut the FUCK up she's pure unlike her slut costar who became a poster girl for BLACKED.

I used to like Ariana Grande. Then she turned into this mega-whore

Fuck the jews.

why is she so perfect

Is that Fagotti?

How bad of an idea is it to B&C at 19

Remember when.......

I was not aware that was the same person.

In for this, first pin today

>at least put in dbol

hmm

but muh liver

Not that bad. It's probably not good for you but it's not going to ruin you. Just be wary of what you're getting yourself into.

Veeky Forums's little sister....

What about it? Your liver is pretty tough desu, probably one of the most amazing organs in the body. I mean chem's is still working and he doesn't even use liver support.

As long you're not running 100mg ED for 10 weeks. You're liver can recover.

What do I need to take to achieve this transformation?
>inb4 black and jew cock

melanotan

pinned 3200mg eq today

horse dose

Enjoy your blood syrup

I've pinned worse.
frontloading for 800mg a week

Also added 90mg Adrol ed

What's your entire stack?

is this possible natty

You still going for 300lbs?

500/800/90 test eq Adrol

Might add some tren. I've been cruising for a while.
Just fill up a syringe or 2 I guess

What's the best macro ratio on blast? What I've read is high carb, medium-high protein and low fat. So 50/30/20 seems like the go-to.

Is this correct?

Every day I get closer to killing either myself or someone else

PCT is misery I only want to blast again I don't care about girls or lifts I just want to be a shiny testosterone god

Same as whatever works for you off cycle. Just more cals because you have the capacity to grow faster/more

Oh yeah

no you're not

quit being such a dramatic melancholy shit

Nice. Im not quite as tall as yourself but I am considering doing a year bulk just to get my size up. bulking and cutting depending on the season is so counter productive.

I just feel like actually being thick and beefy I get u tho I usually just gain based on current goals rather than seasons

My dilemma is wanting to compete and i'm looking at pros my hieght in the classic class so that's sort of my goal currently.

I'm a fan of deca and the comfy life. Would EQ stack nicely or would you go with one or the other?

yeah i tend to like my build a lot more when I'm not admiring a pro build feeds my dysmorphia I like deca and eq both but I like npp more than deca and I find eq more versatile than either form of nandrolone. If you want mass go nandrolone but I really like what eq does for me aesthetically and performance wise.

I like deca more than NNP for economy reasons lol
Shame I've dropped a fair bit of cash tren e. Sound's like EQ is worth atleast trying then

>6'7" 250 lbs

This is peak aesthetics.

Respect for the condition he holds all year round.

What does EQ do for you? I haven't heard of many people using it.

He looks awful.

He looks like a God.

No, its really not

At that height he should have done something more productive like become a strongman or a rower.

Instead hes just some faggot wannabee.

Maybe so but what is fraud without drama

it reveals some good 3d shit popping delts, vascularity, upper chest pop, little water, not a lot but steady lean gains. Also I never tire on eq so it's great for sex plus it kills my dick sensitivity so I just go forever which works for me since i got a new lady

what's the point of a separate drawing needle when 25g draws just fine? is it for cucks who use a 30 gauge to inject or something lmao

because drawing dulls the needle

you can't even feel a 25g though even if you draw with it

The scar tissue in my quads feels 25 gauages, feels like real good.

stop moving the needle around

dont inject only quads

So the first time I ran tren I had anxiety 8 weeks in and getting in shit with my girl

This time, the second time Im already having anxiety and thinking my girl hates me. But it's mostly in between moments of feeling that untouchable tren momentum

I'm making it now aren't I

side effects are majority placebo

if you read tren will give you anxiety it will give you anxiety because you will have anxiety about getting anxiety

Pls be real

I could legit see someone frontloading this on those massive 800-1200mg+ EQ cycle

P.s. start a petition for short ester bold that doesn't PIP cripple

800 eq isn't much I've frontloaded more than this. I've used like 1600 eq/ week before. 800 is relatively tame.

Been on trt for a year. Lifting for three. Want to run my first cycle. Want to get big as fuck. I lift hard 6 days a week. Perfect diet. What can I run? Since I'm on trt I don't need to pct correct? I just resume my trt dose when I'm done correct? I heard deca is good for joints. I have bad joints and aromatize like crazy. I'm thinking tren too. I am prob 15%bf

Maybe. I don't pretend to have a unique enough mind to be immune to placebo

But I'm on methadone maintenance, slowly tapering. I know what knocks me out and what doesn't. And on tren ace I still slept 5 hours instead of 9 every night for 3 months, methadone or no.

I didn't know you could send messages back to humanity once you'd left