Middle of cut

>middle of cut
>it's your mothers birthday and she has ordered this for everyone
>she will cry if you eat it and probably stop buying you protein shakes and stop paying your gym membership for a while
what do you do lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5utCp_EhXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*dont eat it
jesus christ someone please nuke me

You eat some you autist.

eat it, IF next day

Just don't eat it. Or eat it and excuse yourself to the bathroom and induce vomit. It's the only way brah

Just eat it

are you japanese?

It's just carbs who cares

Eat it. It's your moms birthday.

'tism

>not enjoying life because you're agonizing over every detail in your cut to look slightly more emaciated than you already do

What's the point of trying to look good if you can't enjoy yourself? It's shit like that that make friends and family dislike you.

anorexia fag leave

i'm smart enough to plan ahead, everyone knows that on birthdays people gorge themselves with shit food. i'll feign sick the night before her birthday, pretend like i've been vomiting and have diarrhea and then she can't guilt me into eating it because i'm sick and cant keep any food down

What the fuck is that? It looks so good. Just fucking eat it. It's not like you eat it every fucking day.
Now tell me what that is.

Prob a pancake, extra thick

I would plan ahead, and make sure that whole week I go maybe 200 calories less than usual per day, and day of I just hardly eat, that way I am ready for all gains goblin foods.

My mom knows I'm a carnivore so no worries there.

>she will cry if you eat it
>cry if you eat it
>if you eat it
So just dont...

Eat it and just eat less later, be nice to ur mum

Eat it

Maybe leave some left over and don't finish the whole thing if you can get away with it

Bulemia here I come

Get a job, fat ass

Eat it. Consider it a cheat day.

Eating shitty macros for one day is nothing. You forget most people eat trash daily and live normally

>tfw loner that lives alone
>tfw mom is also on keto
;√]

This

>Mum is inviting us out to dinner for her birthday.
>Leave my card with the wait staff so they can charge before she can pay.
>Preplan so I'm not going to go over my calorie limit, just accept my day of fucked macros.

Eat it and just offset it later

It looks fucking delicious and it's my mum's birthday. Show some respect.

>Eat nothing else the whole Day except high Protein + broccoli or spinach
>Eat 500mg berberin before eating it.
>Eat another 500mg berberin after it.
>Add 25 Minutes of Normal Cardio or 10 Minutes of HIIT

It never happened for your body

just eat it.
It won't make any difference in the long run.
If you feel like shit then lmao eat less later to make up for it.
Not hard stuff

Fucking eat it. Trends are what matter, not a carb loaded dessert every family member's birthday.

>induce vomit
What a faggot, just deal with the extra calories doing some cardio shit

Joke's on you. My mom started working out with me this past month. She is staying away from that shit.

My mom is not retarded, she wont mind If dont eat cake as long as im with her at the party

You eat it. One day is not gonna do jack shit anyway, unless you are one of those people that have a cheat day, every week.

It's your mothers birthday, do you want to make your mother cry on her birthday?

>what do you do lads?
Move out of my parent's house and get a job so I'm not depended on them you fucking child.

Is no one going to tell me what the fuck it is? You're all fat assholes.

If your diet is fucked because of one meal your diet is just fucked.

Fucking idiot oops. Just searched it I guess it's just some fluffy pancake.

japanese pamcakes, i forget what the ingredient is that makes them get so thick

dont know what that cream on the left is tho

whipped egg whites
youtu.be/P5utCp_EhXA

Eat it. It's just one meal you massive faggot.

>turns out it's just pancakes
Bruh, I eat that shit when I cut. It's flour, eggs and milk with some sugar. It's basically a dinner and small desert without the meat. Just eat a chicken breast or drink a shake later.

it's amazing how many people don't read or hate their mothers