Is stronglifts 5x5 good for someone who has been lifting for 11 months but has made super shitty progress doing bro...

Is stronglifts 5x5 good for someone who has been lifting for 11 months but has made super shitty progress doing bro splits? I'm talking like under 1 plate bench

mhm

Also why does SL want me to start so light on the lifts?

Do PPL

Strong memes

Could you explain this program?

5x5 sucked for me personally. I made better strength gains doing 3x5.

I was thinking about shrinking the squats to 3x5

do SS, Sl is steaming horseshit

I just dont wanna do powercleans is all, and SL got the app

powercleans are fun as fuck once you get the hang of them

You can do 5x5 to practice the lifts but if you fail a rep on the 4th or 5th set when the weight gets heavy just change the rep scheme to 3x5.

That makes sense. Can I add in chin ups too? its my favorite excersize

don't do that, I started with the bar on all lifts and it was retarded, it just ended up wasting like a month for you. only start light if you have no idea what form is. otherwise just start with what you're comfortable with.

Ya i was really confused by that

Dont add anything

So it will be better the SS from the Sean10mm's Fitness Blog?

PPL 3x5 main lifts + accessories MR

Do add chins, dips too, don`t listen to this tard

>Doesn't want to power clean
Never gonna make it

Op I was in the same situation, I spent 2015 shuffling around shitty splits, never did a squat, ohp or deadlift and made no gains, then on 2016 I decided to try Sl. I learned the lifts pretty well through it, my lifts went up and my ass and thighs got bigger, but that`s it. It`s garbage for upper body development, 3x5 is much, much better than 5x5 and honestly it`s pretty boring. If I were you I`d rather do GSLP, it will give you the benefits of Stronglifts but remedies these problems and many others. If you`re gonna do it, go for 2 or 3 months max so you can master the lifts, then do something else.

Anyone know what lvysaur's 448 is like for gains?