/FAT/ Wojack is Back Edition

Previous Thread:
Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEez9lNh8Uw
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is what the OP ate today.

I forgot the teriyaki.
Add 60 calories and make that salt 4565 grams.

I'm never going to make it.

How the fuck do people below 200lbs even live. I'm 209lbs from 310lbs and I don't want to cut anymore. I want to lift heavy shit and put on more muscle. But I wanted to get down to 180 before bulking.

>tfw will always have the fat mentality and will always have to count calories

>>tfw will always have the fat mentality and will always have to count calories
Me too. I've resolved to use My Fitness Pal the rest of my life or whatever equivalent is there.

>I've resolved to use My Fitness Pal the rest of my life
Jesus that's depressing

not to shabby, but why the butter?

Today I went over cals. I got freaked out when some user told me that the amount of protein I ate post fasted cardio likely wasn't enough. I ended up adding 8 oz of pork and an egg which took me over calories. Trying to not get hung up on it.

209lb you are almost there. Why are you going to stop when you are almost there? Just a few more months, you have probably been at it for a year, keep going.

>not to shabby, but why the butter?
youtube.com/watch?v=eEez9lNh8Uw

Me too bud. I'm at 350 days or something logged in.
Even if I don't accurately count that day I open the app to remind myself.

I'm giving it another couple of months. I want to bulk and cut before next summer so I can pretend I'm beach body ready.

can't you use pam? like spray the fish then rub crumbs + herbs on there?

>tfw was making it then a girl wanred to talk every night so i stopped going to the gym
>tfw around the same time brother started offering to order out on him every night
And thats how i went from probably 300 to 180 and now back to 250. Gonna start biking everyday and hopefully going to thw gym again.

>can't you use pam? like spray the fish then rub crumbs + herbs on there?
What is the difference? I wanted fish, pan fried it butter. I'm still under calories for the day.
I have pam and use it, but not for this.

You are making lifestyle changes. Consider the fact that you won't be cutting so you have like 500+ calories to work with.

You can't go back to MacDonald's and mountain dew all day. If you cook you will know what a normal healthy serving is and stick to it.

I hate exercise
sure it's easier than it was 150lbs ago, but it's still effort that does nothing for me
never experienced the "FEELS LIEK CUMMING" arnie was talking about

Beat my MFP streak!

>pro tip: you can't

and you're still /fat/?

Meh until you start getting off to yourself you want have that. However, you can always find exercise you enjoy and do that. Try rock climbing or hiking with friends.

Yeah for you it works out... It's just that 400 is usually half my food intake for a cutting day, can't imagine using 400 on butter. I made this whole meal for just shy of 400 calories.

>or hiking with friends

In that time I've floated from 150lbs to a recent new high of 256lbs. I lost ten pounds recently, so I'm 246lbs.

So... You either started at 600lb or you are losing .25lb a week

you gained weight whilst using MFP?
damn, I can't even look myself in the mirror if I'm in a downward spiral

Repost for visibility. If anyone wants to discuss taking over the contest, please shoot me a response. Rainman has first right of refusal but then its open. I'd love to see you guys continue this since it seems to yield positive results -

Well lads, I have good news and I have bad news.

Good news is that PSMF is cool and I'm down to 185 for this upcoming weigh in.

Bad news is that this is the last month of me managing the contest for y'all. I'm enlisting in the Army Reserves and will be in basic and then AIT until the end of December. So after this tournament and the June 30th weigh-in that's the end of the contest.

UNLESS someone wants to take it over. Download the spreadsheets and do all the organizing on it. I would be more than happy to sit down and discuss this with one of you but I'd like to have someone who's been really committed and in it from the start.

Pieman, Rainman and Glitch have first right of acceptance or refusal on this one as I feel like they're the most connected and dedicated to this thing. No offense to anyone else, I just know their character more than most I feel.

Shoot me a message here or on the document page and we'll iron out details or I'll hand it over to someone else depending.

>can't imagine using 400 on butter
That's why no one will remember your name.

Seriously I know how to lose weight and I've done the whole living off tuna and low fat cottage cheese thing. Now I know what I'm doing and have lost 10 pounds so far.

You remind me of my friend. He only likes to record when he is doing well. I record all the time.

how calorific is a typical meal for you?

I'm happy if a decent sized meal is 350kcal, but I'll stretch to 500 on occasion
can't justify any more than that, unless i've been well under my limit for weeks

>Be in date
>Having a nice talk with your date
>"Hold on babe let me add these calories to myfitnesspal"
>call the waiter and have him talk to the cooks to tell you what shit they put in your food

>Be in deathbed
>Family makes some oatmeal for you
>"hold on let me pull out myfitnesspal and tell me what ingredients you used to make this oatm-"

It's not that hard, just eat meat and veggies and less to no carbs. Don't eat outside so often. No need to be a sperg and pull out yourfitnesspal everyfuckingwhere you go unless you're need to lose as much weight as you can in a short amount of time or you got a big dinner/lunch event

My boyfriend is 283lb and has like zero stamina. It sucks he can barely go shopping without getting winded. Just years of video games and being a shut in. I want to go to big places like Disney Land and universal studios and 6flags but I know he can't make it :( makes me sad.

I'm so unhappy tonight. All I want in life right now is something sweet to pick me up. To be honest, the only reason I didn't go to McDonald's for a Big Mac and a milkshake is because of the /fat/ tournament and the fact that it'd kick me out of keto.

I wasn't active at that weight either
I'd avoid walking for long because I got sweaty
doesn't tend to happen much now. I'm almost skelly but I'm still way, way out of shape

>how calorific is a typical meal for you?
I like saving over a thousand calories for dinner, then use the rest for lunch and snacks.

What the fuck? I'm 280 pounds and I haven't exercised since I was in middle school and I can walk around a mall or theme park with no problem.

Likely different heights plus you have more muscle mass.

i have tiddies I can post here

fuck off boogie

No A cups thinking they have gyno. B and above.

Lifestyle change. This means not pigging out every day. You can go over calories one day for a date, or plan smaller meals assuming you are going to be eating 1000-1500 calories.

I literally never put my gained weight on MFP. But I've never gained a significant amount back after losing it.

Literally can't imagine going months gaining weight and logging it, the fuck are you doing?

I assure you I have very little muscle mass. I am probably way more of a shut in than he is considering I'm a 25 year old never had a gf loser.

>if you knew then you wouldn't need to lose 10 pounds

I just log my shit after I eat it. Not put my life on hold to do so.

dont use going on all the time as a replacement to actually following the work, you gained 46 pounds, 46 my man
talking down to people actually losing weight, and then claiming it is because they don't log their weight gain. shameful mang

I am 258 but I was 320lb and I could walk anywhere no problem. But he complains of breathlessness and lower back pain. I want to really start exercising but he wants to wait until he is lighter to not put pressure on his back. It really sucks. He is also losing much slower than me. I don't think he wants it as much as me.

I'm trying out one meal a day so it's around 800-1000

I usually only eat breakfast and dinner so like 500 calories for breakfast and 800-1000 for dinner.

can't fathom 1000calories in a single meal
unless it's fast food or something

people that take something light, then add loads of crap to it, like strawberries and cream, or cheese and crackers, just boggle the mind

>the fuck are you doing?
Logging the rest of my life, for good and bad.

>shameful mang
I made a good point, but you didn't pay attention. People rarely acknowledge their own faults. If you can't record that cherry pie you ate, then don't record the times when you ate a salad without any dressing.

Though I did forget my friends birthday. That is shameful.

just make it all good man

I mean why go to school just to skip lessons?

>can't fathom 1000calories in a single meal
Here is an example of a 1500 calorie dinner. These are homecooked meals. Fajitas in this case. It used to be closer to 2000 a meal before I reduced the number of tortillas from 6 to 3. In this case I put way too much cheese and sourcream.

>I mean why go to school just to skip lessons?
Because I wanted to kill myself from studying for the CPA exam that I failed so many times.

I've been meaning to make a burrito for ages
I'm not even sure what one is
thanks for reminding me

I get by on 1 meat or fish, portion of veg and usually rice
cheap as fuck and fills the plate

MFP is always telling me to eat more but I just don't need to

>telling me to eat more but I just don't need to
As long as you don't fall into the common binge after a week of low calorie days, then you will be good.

Please help, /fat/ties. Is there anything sweet I can have within keto guidlines?

hey, if I'm hungry I'll eat
no reason not to if I'm still under limit

banana oatmeal

pure sugar

Rice.

finally set up my meal spreadsheet
now if I want to hotswap one ingredient for another, I just punch in the number and it'll calculate it for me
what a timesaver

god damn tampon boys!!! ya'll wasting too much time deciding what to eat, you just literally need to count calories.

CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT

eat more than 2000 calories, youll get fat.
eat less than 2000 calories, youll get lean af like me, kali muscle!!! BABAP!!

fucking negro

Is this the guy who raps about getting big?

cool, I'll eat 2000 calories of chocolate every night before bed then

that's what an obsession is

nothing wrong about that

Anyone got any easy healthy recipes using chicken breast or fish?

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

ignore obvious bulking recipes

Can't go wrong with chicken breasts

Put foil on a baking sheet, edges crimped up so juices don't spill out all over

Hit with cooking spray or oil so the breasts don't stick

Season however you like, and put them in the oven at 400F

After twenty minutes, flip them (greasing foil is important so you don't tear it during this step) and bake for another twenty minutes

Almost impossible to fuck up

I always use this for grilled chicken breast and it's pretty fugging great
- Turmeric
- Salt
- Black Pepper
- Rosemary (my favorite)
- Herbes de Provence with Lavender
Put on however much you like, just don't cake it in salt.

Seriously need a new set of scales. Over the last two weeks I've apparently lost 4kg but then gained 3kg back?
So I'm essentially where I started.
I really don't know what's happening.

What have you been eating?

>posting smug anime faces

Never gonna make it

IF. Last two nights I decided to have a couple of wraps with pork and beef mince, some corn, beetroot and a tiny bit of cheese. That was all I ate both days.

Thanks anons. I have been pan cooking a chicken breast and steaming vegies for the past few nights because I didn't know what else too cook.

Majority of it is the meat. I can have a 4oz piece of chicken or I can have what I'm used to of around 8oz, obviously double the calories.

If you have the calories to spare, you can also look at like cheese sauces (or sauces in general)

woo it works

Why does most of /fat/ stick to high fiber diets instead of high protein diets? Isn't high protein better for losing weight?

it doesn't really matter, as long as you reach your calorie goals.

Who /fatngay/ here?

I really want to lean up.

They are indeed better, but I guess it depends on on the preference of the person doing it if they feel comfortable with high fiber it's alright I guess

Fix your boyfriend, if he let himself be that weak he probably doesn't mind being commanded by a woman

That was the most disgusting thing I've ever read and I hope you know just how damn ashamed of you your whole family must be. Find God.

Former fatass who got stretchmarks on his arms due to it here.
Considering getting full sleeve tattoos (of course not on hands or any visible spot), because I think they'd be less embarrassing.

Anyone have advice? No one I know has tattoos. I wouldn't do this if I weren't trying to cover stretchmarks up either.

I broke my only rule
so this is how it ends

>lose weight doing nothing but sitting in front of computer all day
>no exercise
>no special diet

Yeah, I'm probably dying to some tapeworm or something but I'll get it checked after another 5 kg.

my mom can't understand how I lost 150lbs when I didn't exercise at all
voodoo innit

What rule?

Exercise in the amounts that a fatty would do are basically negligible for weight loss compared to caloric restriction. It's a pretty common misconception.

>>falling for a diet made up by big grain
Actually "big grain" makes the stupendous majority of its cash feeding cows, chickens, etc. If for some reason everyone stopped eating meat and dairy the grain industry would lose a fuckload of money. But a lot of you are deadset on living off bacon and butter so heh enjoy being a goy with brain fog.

I dunno, lugging around all those extra pounds has to add to the burn

sedentary TDEE is only BMR +20%
goes without saying that exercise isn't crucial, no matter what stage you're at

Fuck, this graph is literally me. Started off in the low 200s, did well and went under 170 and now ballooned up to 240+

I don't think regular folks can appreciate their body unless they dun fucked it up then salved it
gives you such an appreciation for the most mundane things

Tell me /FAT/, why are you not digesting the gifts of the glorious goat?

wew, finally organised my snack box

>coworker came in with a birthday cake
Looks like I gotta skip my dinner tonight

Throw it out you fat cunt

If I was fat I'd have eaten it already

im gonna get a big mac tomorrow for my planned cheat meal. any better suggestions?

pasta....mcdicks is shit