If you want to be a Chad, you gotta have a nice ass

I thought ass was a thing only men are attracted to. Then, it turns out women also love nice asses on men. and most chads i know irl have nice asses, no homo

If you want to be a Chad, you gotta
>wear yoga pants

Nah, you need to do Squats to get a SLAYER ASS

If you want to be a Chad, you gotta
>do ballet

Fuck, I love dancers. Not strippers, but ballet and theater. I've fucked 3 professional dancers and they all had amazing bodies, nice asses, and very tight holes.

That's a dance studio. That man with a killer ass also has impeccable rhythm and timing.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

stuff that never happened the post

You can bet this guy probably has a nice ass too.

I have a weird observation.

Every attractive guy (by attractive i mean really good faces and good bodies) that I've ever meet seems to have nice asses, while permavirgins and numales have no asses at all. Is a nice developed ass a feature of high testorone and sexual attractiveness?

Stop brapposting, faygit

Sorry i'm not autistic. If it makes you feel better, I'm still a weirdo non-normie.

Is this pasta or unfunny autism?

He has such a nice ass

willing to bet he has a nice face too (hopefully)

Funny because I highly doubt a woman took that picture.

My name is Chad and at work today I came back from lunch and girl and guy coworker laughed at my squat booty. Then the girl told me that she wants my butt and wants me to go to the gym with her on Friday. I'm gay though.

NEED ASS TO GET ASS CMON

gross weird pasta

Big asses/glutes are established due to good thrust power. It doesn't have to do much with high test levels, but rather been able to pound that pussy as hard as you can.

You would do better to do heavy ass hip thrusts (eg 75-80% of your deadlift) for setsxreps
Or you could do heavy fucking 45 degree back extensions like Rubish

More likely glutes are one of the most important muscles to athletics. You are not going to be fast or strong without big powerful glutes hams and back

I'm a manlet virgin with a fine booty, stick that in your fucking thesis

Post proof please.

having well developed glutes with an underdeveloped back is the worst
always have faggots staring at you

SQUATZ and HIP THRUSTZ.

You will gain the golden gorilla squat ass in no time. Doing some LUNCHEZ helps too.

If you don't have the long dingus then girls like a guy with glutez that can drive that sperm deep. It's not me, it's science.

>always have women pinch my ass when I'm at a bar
>too much of a shy faggot to find out who it was