What do you do?

>What do you do?
>Are you happy?

First Officer for Delta. Beside the debt from college, I'd say pretty happy.

>>What do you do?
Student
>>Are you happy?
Is that even a question?

NEET
NO

Analyst at bank
Yeah pretty much

>wat do?
customer service supervisor
>happy?
I alternate between "meh" and "kill me".

$10/hr security guard, working graveyard in downtown salt lake city.

it's a total breeze most. but the stress can and does go from 0-100 every once in a while. i gotta stay on my toes and never get lulled into a feeling of safety. i've dealt with some incidents that gave me nightmares.

>Bartend
No
>Going to the police academy this fall
I don't expect to be.

>i wake up in the morning injury free and enjoy the first five minutes just being alive
>i am happy

About to start working at Mcd's after 4 years of neetdom

The prospect of getting out of my personal hell makes me happier than I've been in ages but I can't help but feel like I'm gonna get depressed again real soon

trust fund baby, 19 years old

its nice having 30k a month transferred to your bank for whatever and also knowing that you'll inherit everything in another 10-20 years anyways

Good for you. I hope everything goes well for you.

Trophy husband.
It's the best.

Marine
Has its ups and downs but would do it all over again if given the choice

Histologist.
Sometimes. assisting with autopsies on children helps you appreciate life a little more.

>Trophy husband
explain

Badass life man , i bet alot of people hate on you but as a father i would want nothing more than my son to be well taken care of financially, asumming he does good in school do you go to college aswell?

It means he's good looking and otherwise, useless and has a rich wife to support him.

I'm pretty jelly tbqh.

as proof. i live a good life where i spend most of my money on sets and figures for dnd sessions with my friends

i get 30k a month until i am 25 years old where i will receive full control of around 60~m (it would be more but i have 3 sisters, all which get an equal amount)

i go to oregon state university. i could have gone to an ivy league school but my parents went there and i'm a ducks fan so i decided to go there too

in any case after i graduate i'll likely work for my parents and inherit the family business since i'm the only male and also the only one interested among my siblings

i also live a low key life. most people have no idea i'm rich besides my other rich friends. the only way most people would know i'm above average in wealth is because i drive a tesla i suppose

Story?

Found a woman a couple years older than me with a degree and a good career. We relocated due to her job and I haven't continued my education or found employment in our new sleepy beach town. I train during the day for pl and strongman and take care of the house. Have dinner and wine ready if we're not going out and service her sexually as often as possible, although she prefers to do shit to me. She's also had about $30,000 worth of tits and ass enhancement and pins my steroids. I'm set for life bros, and it's all thanks to being fit.

>Bank Teller
>No
kill me desu

>student RN
yes. It's not as good as medicine like I wanted to do, but it's pretty fucking close to perfect. Plus after I graduate, I might try for the MD anyway

>What do you do?
Nurse in a long term care facility

>Are you happy?
No, but that's not the fault of my job

Going this same angle, what are your lifts at? I've been losing motivation to hit the gym since I met her and don't want to blow it

PhD mathematics student.

I should be happy. My life is going pretty well.

But, I'm terrified I'm never going to land a professorship. Job market is tight yo.
I've also had some bad gf luck lately. Was seeing a blue-eyes white qt for a casually for a few months, and she asked to be my gf, to which I agreed.
She ended things a month or two later, saying she recently got out of a long relationship & said she didn't want anything serious at the moment, so we went back to seeing each other casually.

We still see each other pretty often and act like a couple, but the lack of commitment makes me insecure tbqh

why LTR? maybe switch and make you feel better to be around people that aren't dying all the time?

Health inspector

I have a great/easy job. My wife makes six figures and we have a million in real estate. I'm happy.

Redoing our house is a pain in the ass though.

equipped pl- 534/390/451 at 181
Just qualified for ipl bench worlds
190 log clean and press
Strongman style deadlift over 400
Stones up to about 170 so far
And I've been blast&cruisin for 3 years so my physique is almost good enough to compete if I throw in some yohimbine hcl

I'm in law school.

I have no prospects for a job following graduation, so I'm not happy. Need to work harder but I don't know where to start.

It's over dude. Buck up.

>What do you do?
Unemployed Physics Graduate
>Are you happy?
Between YES and NO: YES. As long as I keep the gym going it will be passable (Being lifting for like 3 years). I used to be in a much better state when I was at school, since I had this sense of purpose and I liked what I was doing, there were girls and I could bulk since my parents gave me money. Now, being a NEET is not a privilege. As of now, currently looking for a job and I have some prospects but is not easy since I had to come back to my small town in Mexico; in order to move back to the big city I would need to get a good enough salary. Eventually this will get solved, but so far I have to be strong and avoid idleness at all costs.

Most likely, but I figured I'd stick around while seeing other people & just see where it goes, can't hurt. (well it does a little)

>>What do you do?
Lots of stuff, that's a very broad question.
>>Are you happy?
At the moment? nah

It eventually hurts, m8.
You can't control how you feel about another person.

>the lack of commitment makes me insecure tbqh

Yeah that's a red flag. Not saying she's fucking other dudes, but trust your gut instinct. I broke up with my girlfriend recently - I was babysitting her cat while she was away and read through her journal. It's about the lowest thing you can possibly do as a human being in a relationship, but everything I suspected of her ended up being true. I broke up with her immediately when she returned.

Not everybody gets the kind of closure I did, but just trust your gut instincts. If something feels off, guess what? It's off.

I'm making a retarded amount of money. I got my foot in during a time where they got slammed by the state for staffing issues and I kept turning down thier offers till they got to $48 an hour as a basic charge nurse. That is INSANE money. I also pick up tons of overtime and normally work 6 days a week. I generally don't mind it, I can make old people a little happy while they live out the last of thier days. Get them snacks they like from the supermarket, or movies or whatever.

I hate my fucking life because I have no friends, I have little contact with my family, and worst of the the women I love left me because I took too long to put a ring on it and start a family. The only days I feel awful are days like today, days they had no over time for me to pick up. I just sit in the house and surf Veeky Forums and youtube trying to keep my mind off how fucking lonely I am.

Only thing I have with me at this point is my ex's guinea pigs who I said I'd watch till she got her living arrangements settled, she moved back in with her folks. I made a stink about it taking care of them but the truth is I like having them here, least it's something to talk to when I come home from work.

Work at Costco

yes i'm happy but not at work

I know this is the correct advice but I'm a special combo of stubborn and dumb so I probably won't follow it.

She's going abroad for the rest of the summer though so hopefully I'll find a new qt to replace her during those few months of no / little contact

story user

Factory labor worker

happy? I want to kill myself just thinking about going tomorrow

>tfw 45 hours a week in hell and still can't afford to eat properly or pay bills on time

You're caught in the work trap, man. It'll suck the life from you if you let it. Get out and do other shit.

Your other problems you just need to get over. Life goes on. Get rid of the guinea pigs because it's your ex keeping an emotional foothold on you, or it's you holding out hope things will change. They won't. Have her get her rodents, then get a cat. Or a puppy.

Student, right now Im working as a mover though during the summer.

>Stay at home Dad
Wife is a nurse and makes good money. Decided we didn't want to do the daycare thing with strangers raising our kid so I volunteered to quit. Was previously in business management / supply chain. Was a good job, but I was outgrowing the company and didn't like all the desk work.

>Extremely happy.
Who knew retiring (for now) at 26 would be so fucking great? Taking care of the house is the easiest "job" on the planet, and raising a kid is fucking awesome and not nearly as hard as most moms make it out to be. I literally play with the kid and dog all day, or go out to the park / hiking trail and enjoy the outdoors. All the bored moms at the park know me and like to flirt, which is a nice bonus for the ego. Then, when the kid is sleeping, I have time to work out. I'm in the best shape of my life right now -- first time I've ever had abs.

Why the fuck did women ever want to enter the work force? I might intentionally get my wife knocked up again just for an excuse not to get a job once kid #1 is in school...

Air Combat Systems Officer (i.e. it is like Goose in the movie "Top Gun")

Yes, I would say I am happy.

doc
>Are you happy?
I am debt free, happily see ptx needs/wants, and work 60-80 hours a week. At home I have the calm reassurance from my cat and a decent, rarely-used home gym.
|>no

What would make you more happy?
doc of what? MD?

>doctor
>I suppose
Will be happier once I'm more senior and get less shit for being junior

I'm a Financial Analyst. There are times when it's really fun and there are times when I have nothing to do. Could be a lot worse, and I love how I'm paid more first year out of college than what a lot of people are making after 5 years at their job

Everyone is that combo of stubborn and dumb.

Easier said than done my man. It's been 4 months and I feel as shitty as I do now as the second she said "We need to talk" when I came from night shift in early February. If I think about it too much i'll just start crying. I've sealed off our bedroom and now sleep in the 3rd bedroom. I can't bring myself to cleanout our room together. So many memories, so many pictures of us.

>Engineering student
>sometimes

Sometimes want to kill myself, other times feel pretty good. I'm doing my best to beat depression lads.

Bartender
Honestly, although I suffer from depression and have my good and bad days, generally speaking yeah.

I make great money, getting a neuromedical internship, probably getting a new BMW after my current one is shitting on me, and restablishing my social life after cutting some pretty toxic ppl outta my life.

Pro tip: Happiness is not only a state of mind and perspective, but it's a lot of hard fucking work.

Fucking hell, seeing this makes me feel like an absolute slave

Backpack across new zealand

Work in a car factory, soon to be a soldier.

I'm quite happy.

I do like camping and backpacking but once again, did that with my ex and the last time I pulled out my backpacking gear I found her doodle book and lost my shit for days on end over it.

what business is it though? Is it possible for someone to work their way up?

Jesus fucking Christ user. How long were you together that you are this fucked up? Surely you realize its excessive.

You gotta get over that shit. The idea that this one girl is the best thing ever and worth all that heartache is ridiculous. There are like 7 billion people on this planet. Odds are there are several thousands of women in your immediate area that would make great partners...

Seconding what the other guy said. Get out a bit and meet some new people. Stay away from the work trap.

Was with her 11 years, honestly speaking I've still haven't ruled out suicide. I feel like the only thing keeping me going is my work obligations and taking care of the guinea pigs. I've had 3 days off this week and all i've done is lift weights, do cardio and cry.

This

I feel you breh, I'm on my way out here in a month and feel the same way. I think in the end my time with the Marines has been a net positive.

>Are you happy?
Alright well I think we've had a good talk! Yeah the weather has been crazy..

im waiting to go to meps for the 03 field. im pretty damn exited

>Pre sales engineer

Meh, I have a big presentation due tomorrow that I don't give a fuck about and am not working on because it's so god damn boring.

>construction

>fuck no

Veeky Forums wat do. My dream job would be a nice office job with a flexible hours and schedule and some what interesting projects. I'm thinking about getting into engineering, any thoughts?

Join the Air Force. It's not too late

>What do
Med school
>Happy?
No

IT industry, glorified programmer/system administrator. Lots of money, nice colleagues, good apartment and decent car. Some friends I meet occasionally.

I haven't laughed in 6 months. I haven't gotten angry in 1.5 years. I haven't felt happy in at least several years. I can't remember what it feels like to have purpose or aspirations. I'm basically dead, my body just takes time catching up with my soul.

>Will be happier once I'm more senior and get less shit for being junior
KeK

> Be med student
> All the people in course are studying to earn muh big muney
> Ask them why didn't they go business route or something instead
> omg user, you stupid faggot planning to work for free or something
> what.jpg

Also, working in hospital part time for a while now. Most of the staff are dicks. Number one activity during free time there is talking shit about someone. Like, why?